The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

91 SBC Hamsik

Advait
14717 posts World Class
Didn't expect too much from the card starting out but I'm pleasantly surprised.
Costed me approximately 100k with untradeables used and packs back.
A must do if you can for or under 200k, also given the chance of a skill move upgrade.

He's somewhere between Prime Lampard and Gullit with respect to in game performance. He takes perfect positions up on the field and is always in sight when you're stranded with the ball.

8/10 value for money in my opinion, go for it if you're in two minds.

Side note, I'd advise against Torres if you were pondering, he's like a 2/10 VFM.

Comments

• Charzinho
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would have done him but ive got middle Baggio at cam and hes too good to replace Hamsik with I think.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Charzinho wrote: »
    I would have done him but ive got middle Baggio at cam and hes too good to replace Hamsik with I think.

Haven't tried him at CAM, couldn't say

Playing him at CM/CDM
  • dregana08
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    OP - but OT but since you brought him up... have you tried prime lampard? Need a good RCM for 41212, tried 91 Scholes, who was good, but I have 900k so was thinking either 90 Lampard of 89 Gerrard?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    dregana08 wrote: »
    OP - but OT but since you brought him up... have you tried prime lampard? Need a good RCM for 41212, tried 91 Scholes, who was good, but I have 900k so was thinking either 90 Lampard of 89 Gerrard?

I've tried him, of course, wouldn't have made the comparison otherwise.

I'd say Lampard for sure
    If and when I do switch to 41212 IG, I'll have Hamsik and Lampard CMs and Gattuso/Keane/Makelele CDM
  • ASHERLAUYY
    931 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    In intrigued by him but his lack of strength and mediocre balance/agility have put me off him. Are they a big problem?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    In intrigued by him but his lack of strength and mediocre balance/agility have put me off him. Are they a big problem?

Haven't felt like a problem at all so far
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    I'm not going to get too carried away yet as I've only used him for three games in Div 5 rivals BUT... I'm loving this card, 5 assists and 1 goal in those three games.

Overall he doesn't feel that much different to the RTTF except the passing seems much more accurate and his defensive abilities seem a lot better.

Personally think he's very good value and fits with exactly what I need in a CM.

Better players than me would undoubtedly find faults with him though I expect.
  • freakjas
    7614 posts League Winner
    Did him cause i got a decent amount of high rated untradables from rivals.
    Using him as box to box midfielder and yeah hes really good.
    12 games, 5 goals and 1 assist from cm.
    Feel like stamina is a bit low, doesnt feel like 91, idk.
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Advait wrote: »
    A must do if you can for or under 200k, also given the chance of a skill move upgrade.

He's somewhere between Prime Lampard and Gullit with respect to in game performance. He takes perfect positions up on the field and is always in sight when you're stranded with the ball.

Side note, I'd advise against Torres if you were pondering, he's like a 2/10 VFM.

So he parks the bus really well then. Thanks!
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Advait wrote: »

So he parks the bus really well then. Thanks!

Extremely well
  • Raf10
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sadly, he lost his 5* skills on h2h so no skill upgrade, but he still looks like a great box to box
  • Delboy13710
    6295 posts Big Money Move
    Raf10 wrote: »
    Sadly, he lost his 5* skills on h2h so no skill upgrade, but he still looks like a great box to box

I think EA just did that to entice people to do the sbc . Been playing him at CAM but eventually he will drop back to CM with no skill upgrade. Very impressed so far got him done for 70k so well worth it for me
  • hiya
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    he got put up to 5 star skills?

that is shocking / extremely underhand if they did that.
  • Delboy13710
    6295 posts Big Money Move
    hiya wrote: »
    he got put up to 5 star skills?

that is shocking / extremely underhand if they did that.

Yup then put him back down I wish I was surprised
  • lastfifa
    2088 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very good card at cm and i think he will stay in my second team for the rest of fut 19.
  • Halfhand2
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Great so far for me, plays like a boosted nain.
  • limjitwe
    7462 posts League Winner
    I would recommend him too. My friends used him against me. And omg. His shots from either foot is simply amazing
  • Just_Unfair
    4119 posts National Call-Up
    Man you guys are killing me...been saving up for a new icon but I do run a serie a squad so I can fit him...think him and the hyper link to koulibaly should be amazing...he just is pretty expensive so I'm a little hesitant as I will be about broke after completing him. Few more positive posts and I just might have to pull the trigger