Ones to Watch Winter Edition + Player Upgrades

Comments

  • HullCity1904
    1405 posts Play-Off Hero
    when shld these drop?
  • HishamAyman
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lamboooo you are right they are out!!!!
  • Tommygunn
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 11
    Please feel free to do one lambo
  • pedro___
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    7pm hype?
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 11
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    There is no way they will wait for Friday. FIFA is dead right now and you know how they love releasing promo packs. Their Lambo payments is overdue so they'll be forced to release the OTW Winter Promo along with the player upgrades today.

    I may have hurt their feelings with this post. They took it personal and released 2 end of an era SBC's instead.

    Part of me thinks they're not releasing the OTW Winter Promo right now because Cristiano Ronaldo is in packs and if they release the promo then everybody would be opening packs and more people will pack him. Evil EA.

    I called EA evil so let's see what they respond to this tomorrow on Tuesday.

    -Lambo looks eye to eye on EA Sport FIFA's FUT employees as they enjoy toying him as Lambo holds the mic and says- I, the L you gave me shall not be A forgotten Moment in our kingdom. Best you release the OTW Winter Promo tomorrow On tuesday.

    -As EA Sports FIFA FUT Employees hear the Lambo announcement; they let Monday finally be their last day to prepare for the OTW Winter Promo for tomorrow's Lambo commands-

    Monday funday, get to work! <3
  • Derryboy1893
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    :D :D :D :D :D
  • Base icon Friday @Lambo91?
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12
    Base icon Friday @Lambo91?

    I said it a million times already. FUT Birthday Promo which is in March.
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    This guy is wrong all the time huh

    This is the official EA Sports FIFA forum so the employees love to troll me. If I was a famous youtuber like Castro and he predicts stuff like me then EA would do the same to him and change their entire schedule because they hate being predictable. I just do it for fun tbh. Sad thing is since they're announcing the Moment of ICON Promo on Friday I think they're cancelling this Winter OTW Promo since there's no big transfers but then again they'll gain more money from releasing the Winter OTW promo along with it and more money is what EA wants.

    Still possible to see the Winter OTW Promo tomorrow. I doubt they'll just cancel the whole promo, they're just delaying it for multiple reasons; CR7 is IF, They're still working on the OTW Winter cards making sure they pick the fan favourites so they can get as much money from FIFA points buyers as possible to attract them to open packs and they're just taking their time because they can.
  • Djkhalid1921
    8999 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    This guy is wrong all the time huh

    That's the beauty of it, you wait for his prediction then take the complete opposite because you know EA are out to get him :lol:
  • Tommygunn
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    At first I genuinely think you believed in your predictions now I fear this pantomime villain is all you have in your life. I hope that isn’t the case as it’s a sad existence
  • daydreamer45
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    attention seeker as it is, stop predicting like your are one of the EA developer staff.
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    There is no way they will wait for Friday. FIFA is dead right now and you know how they love releasing promo packs. Their Lambo payments is overdue so they'll be forced to release the OTW Winter Promo along with the player upgrades today.

    I may have hurt their feelings with this post. They took it personal and released 2 end of an era SBC's instead.

    Part of me thinks they're not releasing the OTW Winter Promo right now because Cristiano Ronaldo is in packs and if they release the promo then everybody would be opening packs and more people will pack him. Evil EA.

    I called EA evil so let's see what they respond to this tomorrow on Tuesday.

    -Lambo looks eye to eye on EA Sport FIFA's FUT employees as they enjoy toying him as Lambo holds the mic and says- I, the L you gave me shall not be A forgotten Moment in our kingdom. Best you release the OTW Winter Promo tomorrow On tuesday.

    -As EA Sports FIFA FUT Employees hear the Lambo announcement; they let Monday finally be their last day to prepare for the OTW Winter Promo for tomorrow's Lambo commands-

    Monday funday, get to work! <3

    attention seeker as it is, stop predicting like your are one of the EA developer staff or some prophecy. get up from your delusion dream
  • Idek
    8695 posts League Winner
    edited February 12
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    I, the L

    Very fitting name to give yourself
  • Persevere80
    1056 posts Professional
    Bump
  • hjdjydyufu
    5813 posts Big Money Move
    It doesnt make sense..shows OTW but says winter refresh...lol

    3007brs.png
  • Zv1k0
    5692 posts Big Money Move
    Balotelli is French?
  • Nervous_Nick
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    No but here in Italy we’d be glad if he was.... :D
  • Persevere80
    1056 posts Professional
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Balotelli is French?

    They have fixed it now on the official tweet, lol.
  • Derryboy1893
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    All praise Lord lambchop
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12
    This is actually funny that EA are potentially cancelling the OTW Winter Promo just because there wasn't any big transfers if they honestly do that it would clearly show that they're not with the fans they only care about their pockets. I'm still going to have the benefit of the doubt and say they will release it but delaying it. CR7 IF might be the reason. Wednesday a new TOTW so here we go. No more excuses. Tomorrow is the OTW Winter Promo.

    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Edit: EA Sports finally spoke...it's gonna be Friday...of course. I still think it's because CR7 IF.

    yFkYkIc.png
  • Nervous_Nick
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    Book ‘em Lambo, murder one!
  • hayhor1
    13840 posts Has That Special Something
    Lambo won this round!
  • HishamAyman
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    :D :D :D :D
  • munchie63
    2724 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 12
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    At first I genuinely think you believed in your predictions now I fear this pantomime villain is all you have in your life. I hope that isn’t the case as it’s a sad existence

    ''oh no it isnt''
  • Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    This is actually funny that EA are potentially cancelling the OTW Winter Promo just because there wasn't any big transfers if they honestly do that it would clearly show that they're not with the fans they only care about their pockets. I'm still going to have the benefit of the doubt and say they will release it but delaying it. CR7 IF might be the reason. Wednesday a new TOTW so here we go. No more excuses. Tomorrow is the OTW Winter Promo.

    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Edit: EA Sports finally spoke...it's gonna be Friday...of course. I still think it's because CR7 IF.

    yFkYkIc.png

    It literally says Friday in the tweet, so if there is an SBC it'll be friday as the Winter OTW cards won't be in packs until then
  • Chavez76
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    tbh, if the healdiner OTW cards will be Balotelli and Morata, Ill pass.
    looking at rating they should be packed by the dozens.
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 13
    Epasc1 wrote: »
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    This is actually funny that EA are potentially cancelling the OTW Winter Promo just because there wasn't any big transfers if they honestly do that it would clearly show that they're not with the fans they only care about their pockets. I'm still going to have the benefit of the doubt and say they will release it but delaying it. CR7 IF might be the reason. Wednesday a new TOTW so here we go. No more excuses. Tomorrow is the OTW Winter Promo.

    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Edit: EA Sports finally spoke...it's gonna be Friday...of course. I still think it's because CR7 IF.

    yFkYkIc.png

    It literally says Friday in the tweet, so if there is an SBC it'll be friday as the Winter OTW cards won't be in packs until then

    I literally said it's gonna be Friday and posted the tweet lol you probably didn't read the edit sentence. <3
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    tbh, if the healdiner OTW cards will be Balotelli and Morata, Ill pass.
    looking at rating they should be packed by the dozens.


    I think that's the beauty of it. Those cards will upgrade a bit and some will go up to 87 by April so it wouldn't hurt having 1 of each that you're confident of. Nothing wrong with easy investments. Some will be jackpots.
  • Blaster
    830 posts Professional
    Bought 5 ucl sterling hopefully I make some coins for a change lol. 105k bought for
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Player upgrades will also be on Friday on the same day of the Winter OTW

    nkZmGQX.png

Sign In or Register to comment.