1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 9
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Lambo was the guy who predicted the Y2K bug

Sure if it makes you sleep at night.

Tiredness makes me sleep at night

You engage in every single Lambo's threads and have nothing useful to say other than bringing up stuff that happened in the past instead of being on topic so you must be thinking about Lambo before you sleep. That or you must be a huge fan of Lambo since you feel like you have to post in all of his threads for no reason.

Continue being a fan and post irrelevant stuff that happened in the past instead of being on topic but at least make Lambo laugh or smile doing it. <3
  • WellWornBeast
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol.
  • Tommygunn
    3020 posts National Call-Up

You engage in every single Lambo's threads and have nothing useful to say other than bringing up stuff that happened in the past instead of being on topic so you must be thinking about Lambo before you sleep. That or you must be a huge fan of Lambo since you feel like you have to post in all of his threads for no reason.

Continue being a fan and post irrelevant stuff that happened in the past instead of being on topic but at least make Lambo laugh or smile doing it. <3

You’ve just reference yourself in the third person. That’s a little scary.

• hayhor1
    13840 posts Has That Special Something

The hayhor1 ❤ the lambo
  • daydreamer45
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Literally nothing :D
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero

It's Sunday buddy, tomorrow is Monday. Fix your phone's date.
  • Nervous_Nick
    4548 posts National Call-Up
    So we didn’t get a base icon sbc only because EA hates Lambo... :D
  • Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain

It helps him sleep at night, knowing EA are looking at only his predictions and stopping them from happening :D
  • Derryboy1893
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely going to make my next pet lambo in hope that it is as entertaining and the original lambo
  • Nervous_Nick
    4548 posts National Call-Up
    Epasc1 wrote: »

It helps him sleep at night, knowing EA are looking at only his predictions and stopping them from happening :D

They’re ok with losing millions as long as they prove Lambo wrong! :D
  • Idek
    8734 posts League Winner

Screenshot-2019-02-10-at-16-39-03.png
  • Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Epasc1 wrote: »

They’re ok with losing millions as long as they prove Lambo wrong! :D

They have to stop the prophet making profit :D
    munchie63 wrote: »

when the seagulls follow the trawler its only because they know Lambo will be throwing a tiddler over the side

Hope he knows how to cast that tiddler better than predicting investments and SBCs, otherwise it won't be just the guys on here mocking him for coming up short!
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 10

I looked at my older FIFA 18 videos. We had the Base ICON SBC during the FUT Birthday Promo in March so next month.
    Rumours are saying the reason they didn't release the Winter OTW earlier is because there is no big transfers in this winter transfer window which is why they released the Headliners promo instead and killing time promoting the scream card shifts after it. More like EA saying "our lamborghini's big payments and mortgages needs to be paid asap so the dead winter otw can wait, we need as many money as possible right now."

Monday is the Winter OTW Promo.

SBC's to look our for during this Winter OTW Promo:

-Guaranteed Summer OTW SBC

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?

When’s the promised icon sbc dropping?

During the FUT Birthday Promo. Beginning or middle of March so next month. A Player pick Guaranteed Base ICON is highly possible since FIFA 19 is implementing this player pick element in this game as it's signature feature in FUT.

fyTXwBY.png

As for the OTW Winter Promo on Monday; save your Squad Battle rewards on Sunday for Monday's Winter OTW Promo and player upgrades.

I can't even imagine what the 86 upgraded Virgil van Dijk will cost. Probably 280k-300k. He'll finally become an EA Sports logo pack. Whenever I don't see the logo before the pack and see a board instead I always hope to see the 85 Virgil van Dijk since he's worth 100k.

Tomorrow is the OTW Winter Promo along with the player upgrades.

Who's hyped?
  • Tommygunn

I looked at my older FIFA 18 videos. We had the Base ICON SBC during the FUT Birthday Promo in March so next month.
    Rumours are saying the reason they didn't release the Winter OTW earlier is because there is no big transfers in this winter transfer window which is why they released the Headliners promo instead and killing time promoting the scream card shifts after it. More like EA saying "our lamborghini's big payments and mortgages needs to be paid asap so the dead winter otw can wait, we need as many money as possible right now."

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?

During the FUT Birthday Promo. Beginning or middle of March so next month. A Player pick Guaranteed Base ICON is highly possible since FIFA 19 is implementing this player pick element in this game as it's signature feature in FUT.

fyTXwBY.png

As for the OTW Winter Promo on Monday; save your Squad Battle rewards on Sunday for Monday's Winter OTW Promo and player upgrades.

I can't even imagine what the 86 upgraded Virgil van Dijk will cost. Probably 280k-300k. He'll finally become an EA Sports logo pack. Whenever I don't see the logo before the pack and see a board instead I always hope to see the 85 Virgil van Dijk since he's worth 100k.

Who's hyped?

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?

fyTXwBY.png

Who's hyped?

You’re hyped. This is the only way Mariano is going to increase in price
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 11

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?

fyTXwBY.png

Who's hyped?

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?

fyTXwBY.png

Who's hyped?

You’re hyped. This is the only way Mariano is going to increase in price

I'm hyped indeed. Player upgrades is gonna refresh FUT. It's been kind of boring lately so the upgrades will kinda give it a new taste along with the Winter OTW promo tomorrow.

Look out for:

OTW Fabregas

OTW Morata

I know for sure Higuian won't get one so don't watch out for that.

OTW Prince

OTW Piatek. He's gonna be the best investment you'll ever make in this winter OTW. The dude is on fire.

OTW Courtois

OTW Kagawa

OTW Vázquez

OTW Giovinco

OTW Paul-Georges Ntep

OTW Yannick Bolasie

OTW Jeffrey Bruma

OTW Antonio Barreca

OTW Mario Balotelli

OTW Michy Batshuayi

OTW Denis Suárez

OTW Martín Cáceres (I am so gonna buy him omg)

OTW Pepe
  • Wz000
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just stop.
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wz000 wrote: »
    Just stop.

OTW Winter Promo is not gonna stop. It's part of the FUT schedule.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9004 posts League Winner
    :lol:
  • daydreamer45
    285 posts Sunday League Hero

It's monday where is the otw? :D
  • Persevere80
    1056 posts Professional

6pm, hype...
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero

You have no idea about FIFA's times.

1-2PM EST/6-7PM UK is usually when they update FUT.
  • Zv1k0
    5692 posts Big Money Move
    One day, Lambo will get something right. That will be the end of the world.
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s ok buddy you’ll be right about something eventually
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    There is no way they will wait for Friday. FIFA is dead right now and you know how they love releasing promo packs. Their Lambo payments is overdue so they'll be forced to release the OTW Winter Promo along with the player upgrades today.
  • Tommygunn
    Lambo if like your failed base icon sbc prediction, Mariano, Batman and all the other **** predictions don’t happen will you promise to leave the forums at 6.01 pm tonight and never return if we don’t a winter otw?
  • Derryboy1893
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    Lambo if like your failed base icon sbc prediction, Mariano, Batman and all the other **** predictions don’t happen will you promise to leave the forums at 6.01 pm tonight and never return if we don’t a winter otw?

He can't, to many would miss him. Fact their is no one more entertaining on the forum
  • Idek
    8734 posts League Winner
    No chance OTW is happening tonight.

It was actually planned to but now they're gonna screw lambo and cancel it to make him look silly.
  • Zv1k0
    5692 posts Big Money Move

He can't, to many would miss him. Fact their is no one more entertaining on the forum

English is not my first language so I had to check to be sure.

entertaining
    /ɛntəˈteɪnɪŋ/
    adjective
    providing amusement or enjoyment.

annoying
    /əˈnɔɪɪŋ/
    adjective
    causing irritation or annoyance.

Can't remember the former. Did you use the right word?
  • Djkhalid1921
    9004 posts League Winner
    Idek wrote: »
    No chance OTW is happening tonight.

It was actually planned to but now they're gonna screw lambo and cancel it to make him look silly.

:lol: