Ones to Watch Winter Edition + Player Upgrades

Lambo91
1655 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 26
Tomorrow is Friday and Lambo says tomorrow is the OTW Winter Promo along with player upgrades.

Who's excited?

EDIT: It's Monday morning right now.

They released the Halloween shape shifters instead on Friday that was suppose to be the OTW Winter Promo so they needed more time, I swear EA Sports FIFA really need to hire more people. Today is Monday 4am EST right now. Waiting for 1-2PM EST. Hype is on!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT #2: It's Monday at 2:11PM right now

They only released 2 End of An Era SBC's...I guess Monday is their back to work day so they'll release it tomorrow since the OTW Winter Promo employees took the weekends off.

____________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT #3: It's Tuesday at 4:09PM right now

They released the Champions League themed SBC's....they're really delaying this OTW Winter Promo. Tomorrow is Wednesday and Cristiano Ronaldo will no longer be in packs so since I had a feeling that the reason why they're not releasing it during CR7 being IF then tomorrow is a higher chance of them releasing the OTW Winter Promo since they don't want more people packing IF CR7 since a lot of people would be opening packs if they release the Winter OTW Promo while CR7 is IF.

EDIT #4: EA Sports FIFA themselves finally spoke. Of course it won't be while CR7 is IF. I still think the real reason they delayed it is because of the CR7 IF.

yFkYkIc.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT #5: It's Wednesday at 2:47PM

EA Sports FIFA announced player upgrades will also be on Friday on the same day of the Winter OTW

nkZmGQX.png

________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT #6: Winter OTW

J6guMYt.png

__________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT #7 Winter Upgrades

Premier League Upgrades

952nua9.png

Bundesliga Upgrades

ly7tUS9.png

Serie A winter upgrades

as6d0as.png

La Liga Winter Upgrades

m1CWSY2.png

Ligue 1 Winter Upgrades

FWTU80u.png

Rest of the World Winter Upgrades

Atptldo.png
Post edited by Lambo91 on

Comments

• SweetJesus101
    1256 posts Professional
    lambo?
  • hayhor1
    13840 posts Has That Special Something
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Tomorrow is Friday and Lambo says tomorrow is the OTW Winter Promo along with player upgrades.

Who's excited?

I am. OTW sbc?
  • Djkhalid1921
    8999 posts League Winner
    I think icon sbc tmrw. Right Lambo?
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    How can lunar ney year not drop tomorrow?
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Who's excited?

I am. OTW sbc?

Summer OTW SBC only
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pretty sure winter OTW was replaced by the current promo as most of the transfers were trash
  • Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain
    I'm hoping for a OTW SBC but don't hold much hope, the prices for OTW have bottomed out.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9508 posts League Winner
    OTW Fabregas will make EA so much money... sike, it's almost certainly not happening.
  • Persevere80
    1056 posts Professional
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Pretty sure winter OTW was replaced by the current promo as most of the transfers were trash

Agreed
  • Nervous_Nick
    4525 posts National Call-Up
    The hint gets clearer!!
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    The hint gets clearer!!

Base icon sbc at 6 confirmed
  • munchie63
    2724 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think icon sbc tmrw. Right Lambo?

could be a free Chinese Base Icon as a late New Year gift from EA

• WellWornBeast
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    The great Lambo with his consistent correct predictions
  • WellWornBeast
    2069 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh look you are keeping up your record of being wrong 100 % of the time :)
  • Amdp9
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lambo failing lately
  • Ishibum
    11520 posts Has That Special Something
    Why are you still allowed to make threads

The kind of question we're not allowed to ask. Convinced he's holding the families of the mods hostage or something at this point.
  • Djkhalid1921
    8999 posts League Winner
    Ishibum wrote: »

The kind of question we're not allowed to ask. Convinced he's holding the families of the mods hostage or something at this point.

:joy:
  • Nervous_Nick
    4525 posts National Call-Up
    Oh look you are keeping up your record of being wrong 100 % of the time :)

You make it sound like an easy thing but it takes some talent :D
    Kind of a reverse Midas touch...
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA are obviously trolling me. They're gonna drop the OTW Winter Promo this week. Calm down guys. They're just tickling my tails. They don't like to be predictable. They're like "Lambo knew it...let's change the date but it'll be this week so he got it partially right we still hate him."
  • Tommygunn
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    Ishibum wrote: »

The fact you’ve brought this up might see one of their ears chopped off and posted to a family member
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 9
    Rumours are saying the reason they didn't release the Winter OTW earlier is because there is no big transfers in this winter transfer window which is why they released the Headliners promo instead and killing time promoting the scream card shifts after it. More like EA saying "our lamborghini's big payments and mortgages needs to be paid asap so the dead winter otw can wait, we need as many money as possible right now."

Monday is the Winter OTW Promo.

SBC's to look our for during this Winter OTW Promo:

-Guaranteed Summer OTW SBC

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?
  • Djkhalid1921
    8999 posts League Winner
    Rumours are saying the reason they didn't release the Winter OTW earlier is because there is no big transfers in this winter transfer window which is why they released the Headliners promo instead and killing time promoting the scream card shifts after it. More like EA saying "our lamborghini's big payments and mortgages needs to be paid asap so the dead winter otw can wait, we need as many money as possible right now."

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?

When’s the promised icon sbc dropping?
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 9

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?

When’s the promised icon sbc dropping?

During the FUT Birthday Promo. Beginning or middle of March so next month. A Player pick Guaranteed Base ICON is highly possible since FIFA 19 is implementing this player pick element in this game as it's signature feature in FUT.

fyTXwBY.png

As for the OTW Winter Promo on Monday; save your Squad Battle rewards on Sunday for Monday's Winter OTW Promo and player upgrades.

I can't even imagine what the 86 upgraded Virgil van Dijk will cost. Probably 280k-300k. He'll finally become an EA Sports logo pack. Whenever I don't see the logo before the pack and see a board instead I always hope to see the 85 Virgil van Dijk since he's worth 100k.
  • Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?

You're really putting your neck on the line on the OTW SBC. Are you trying to create a hype to try and get as much money back as possible on your OTW investments?
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Epasc1 wrote: »

-82+ Upgrade SBC

Also, player upgrades.

Who's hyped?

You're really putting your neck on the line on the OTW SBC. Are you trying to create a hype to try and get as much money back as possible on your OTW investments?

Sure if it makes you sleep at night.
  • Tommygunn
    Lambo was the guy who predicted the Y2K bug
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Lambo was the guy who predicted the Y2K bug

Sure if it makes you sleep at night.
  • Tommygunn