FB Torres review?

Comments

• Crazy Creaky Jr
    2737 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any more reviews? Tempted to get him but not sure to use 200k of untradeables
  • nightscrawler
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As a LFC fans, I wanna to do this FB Torres. Only problem is how to link him up....
  • WFCBagnall
    70267 posts Moderator

He's brilliant.

My only downside to him is his low driven shots are inconsistent, probably due to average composure. But apart from that, he's brilliant. Doesn't feel slow at all, feels alot better on the ball than I thought he would and he's really fun to use.
  • Arron xox
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

He's brilliant.

My only downside to him is his low driven shots are inconsistent, probably due to average composure. But apart from that, he's brilliant. Doesn't feel slow at all, feels alot better on the ball than I thought he would and he's really fun to use.

Not a bad review from a Walsall fan ;) ;)
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    He plays above his stats.
  • Arron xox
    He plays above his stats.

That's what I like to hear it's making it more convincing to do after the WL
  • WFCBagnall
    70267 posts Moderator
    Arron xox wrote: »

He's brilliant.

You're from Rotherham with @TimRUFC. It can't get much worse ;)
  • McRaven
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    According to futbin his regular card has the tries to beat defensive line trait, but I just checked in game and the FB doesn't have it :confused:
  • BagelBlue
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pretty impressed with him so far. Pace, movement, finishing and heading are all top notch.

I have him set to get in behind and he is opening a ton of space for FB Ibra.
  • Crossland
    7800 posts League Winner
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Pretty impressed with him so far. Pace, movement, finishing and heading are all top notch.

I have him set to get in behind and he is opening a ton of space for FB Ibra.

He's a beast and plays way above why his card suggests,I've noticed no problems with Agility/balance or stamina
  • LenKikk
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    Hes pretty good! Fast strong good heading. Put him in as a super sub. And he scored my winning goal to secure G2 this week!

21 games 16 goals 8 assist comming of the bench. No need to say more i think
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Played against him a few teams, couldn't hit a barn door.
  • TimRUFC
    3225 posts National Call-Up

He's brilliant.

Don’t bring me into it, we’re in the big boy league with your bigger brothers and @SupaNoodle1990
  • Arron xox
    TimRUFC wrote: »

He's brilliant.

Don’t bring me into it, we’re in the big boy league with your bigger brothers and @SupaNoodle1990

😂😂😂 don't make the poor lad cry look what happened when they visited nys
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year

He's brilliant.

Bagnall and peasant Walsall getting owned by the bigger boys. Love it.
  • BrentfordFC
    12012 posts Has That Special Something

He's brilliant.

Oh hello brothers :trollface:
  • Arron xox

He's brilliant.

We don't wanna hear from you
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Better as a lone striker or with a partner? He seems so slow for me
  • BrentfordFC
    12012 posts Has That Special Something

He's brilliant.

Rassist
  • Arron xox

He's brilliant.

Rassist

Only on a weekend