Sold My Team Pack Opening - Video

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
edited February 7
I'm so done with FUT and I realised if I don't sell my team completely I will always want to come back. Instead of quick selling my players I decided to sell all my players and do a pack opening with the coins. So this is about a 900k pack opening. I hope you enjoy laughing at my pain, lmao.

Comments

• Hamzy_LFC
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite
    Noooooooooooo come back!
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    Noooooooooooo come back!

Well it's too late now buddy hahaha. Coins are all gone.
  • Darkwing1708
    963 posts Professional
    Woww first time i see someone doing it after mentioning it. Most people say i quit for attention.Credits to you man. Well played.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Woww first time i see someone doing it after mentioning it. Most people say i quit for attention.Credits to you man. Well played.

Cheers man. I've hated the game for ages. It's the game I play the most, yet it's the game I enjoy the least. Then it dawned on me that the only way to fully quit is to have no coins left on my account.
  • Empyrium7
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    good luck.
    maybe next FIFA will be better
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    good luck.
    maybe next FIFA will be better

I hope so. But until EA change their mentality it won't be.
  • mihneabs
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    oh. you left fifa.. yeah.. i think that I will sleep very bad tonight..
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    mihneabs wrote: »
    oh. you left fifa.. yeah.. i think that I will sleep very bad tonight..

Good.
  • Latanaka
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    Actually decent pack luck
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you often buy fifa points mate?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    nj10 wrote: »

Hahahaha. FIFA 18 I bought a fair few. Not really opened packs this year - except for reward packs. Muscle memory lmao.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    The state of those rare megas
  • Latanaka
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Latanaka wrote: »

Under 150k back from 900k worth of packs. That's terrible.

Trust me thats good😅
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

I know right. Terrible. And people actually spend hundreds on this game.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Under 150k back from 900k worth of packs. That's terrible.

Trust me thats good😅

It's good for FIFA, still not good :lol:
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Hope you stick around the forum. Play pro clubs.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 7
    Noooooooooooo come back!

Well BO4 it is then! Lol @AFC_95
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Noooooooooooo come back!

Well BO4 it is then! Lol @AFC_95

Lol, yup. Let me know when you go on haha.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Yeah the forum was a big reason I stayed so long so I'll be around. Pro clubs was always fun, is it good this year? I've heard it's not great.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Yeah the forum was a big reason I stayed so long so I'll be around. Pro clubs was always fun, is it good this year? I've heard it's not great.

Same as last year mate to be honest. Still good for a laugh
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Same as last year mate to be honest. Still good for a laugh

Do you have people to play with? Can I join you lol?
  • BenGriggs420
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    WOW.
    So... your luck stinks. OR.....
    I have often thought about this and developers adding algorithms such as number of packs opened consecutively, as well as number of packs by user overall percentage.... basically scripting much of your growth.
    Obviously they have algorithms monitoring your game play and then suggest training scenarios to help you improve. So...
    All in all, for 900,000.... that was a joke.

Firmino, Pjanic, Fernandinho about all that was worth mentioning. Maybe Schezny. 😂
    And 1 TOTW??? Cmon.
    I did like seeing all the same faces in your packs that are ALWAYS in my packs.

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    WOW.
    So... your luck stinks. OR.....
    I have often thought about this and developers adding algorithms such as number of packs opened consecutively, as well as number of packs by user overall percentage.... basically scripting much of your growth.
    Obviously they have algorithms monitoring your game play and then suggest training scenarios to help you improve. So...
    All in all, for 900,000.... that was a joke.

Firmino, Pjanic, Fernandinho about all that was worth mentioning. Maybe Schezny. 😂
    And 1 TOTW??? Cmon.
    I did like seeing all the same faces in your packs that are ALWAYS in my packs.

900k on packs and I got 150k worth back. Lmao.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    nj10 wrote: »

Why d'you ask ;)
  • Darkwing1708
    963 posts Professional

Cheers man. I've hated the game for ages. It's the game I play the most, yet it's the game I enjoy the least. Then it dawned on me that the only way to fully quit is to have no coins left on my account.

Thats the way to succeed indeed. I did it last year with fifa 18. Sold my team and bought packs. Putted my icons in sbcs for packs.Opened packs and sold all.Repeated this till i had 10k left.Only mentionable pull wass griezmann i remember. It felt great to quit. 4 months later i wanted to go back but rememberd everything wass gone.It helped:D
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Thats the way to succeed indeed. I did it last year with fifa 18. Sold my team and bought packs. Putted my icons in sbcs for packs.Opened packs and sold all.Repeated this till i had 10k left.Only mentionable pull wass griezmann i remember. It felt great to quit. 4 months later i wanted to go back but rememberd everything wass gone.It helped:D

Hahaha yeah I'm already thinking about OTW/winter upgrades tomorrow but I have 300 coins 😂🤷🏽‍♂️ and this is how they suck us in, new cards. Hardly anyone on this forum enjoys the game yet everyone of us keeps playing it.
  • Darkwing1708
    963 posts Professional

Hahaha yeah I'm already thinking about OTW/winter upgrades tomorrow but I have 300 coins 😂🤷🏽‍♂️ and this is how they suck us in, new cards. Hardly anyone on this forum enjoys the game yet everyone of us keeps playing it.

LikelyEqualBluebird-small.gif
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

LikelyEqualBluebird-small.gif

Hahaha. I could still make a decent team with my untradables 😂 I'm thinking about buying odyssey 🤷🏽‍♂️