No wonder people play ptb

Navraat
3074 posts National Call-Up
tried it myself, 1 depth 1 width, 4231 drop back and fast build up

guy couldnt break me down for entire 1st half, caught him on counter 2nd half and he ragequit before 2nd goal

Comments

• SuperSonicSean
    5928 posts Big Money Move
    People don't know how to properly counter it yet. A 4222 with pressure on heavy touch and team press on the D pad murders 4231 PTB scrubs. They won't even be able to string two passes together to get out of their own half.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    People don't know how to properly counter it yet. A 4222 with pressure on heavy touch and team press on the D pad murders 4231 PTB scrubs. They won't even be able to string two passes together to get out of their own half.

Not in div 1. Drop back is OP. Lucky if you get 2/3 clean shots a game. Even then it’s pray it goes where aimed. Don’t mind being countered though, pretty easy to defend against, if they play fast build up counter, you can 3 pass counter this and get yourself a chance (usually via 4 random ball bounces :joy:
  • Stonebridge
    1146 posts Professional
    Sure it can work but if you have the players to play you shouldnt drop back, i mean whats the point. Met a guy that had TOTY CR7 and a few icons, i had 67% posession and won 3-1, even when 3-1 down he parked.....