Planned Update?

Hello. Is there any update planned to fix the third kits bug? Thanks for the reply.

Comments

• tafkap_ng
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 8
    Some information? Please?

@EA_Andy
    @EA_Lanna
    @EA_DarDar
    @EA_Cian
    @EA_Leeloo

Thanks!
  • Gingerboaby83
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don’t tag them all at the same time mate they won’t answer and say your spam tagging. Trust me I’ve been there. Cian usually answers if he can, Andy does sometimes as well
  • Ok, sorry for that. I only want an answer for this issue. This bug is present for weeks and it does not seem that they are going to fix it, I think the FIFA players in Switch deserve more attention from a big company like EA. Thanks for the advice and the comment.
  • Gingerboaby83
    No problem mate. I’ve been warned for spam tagging that’s why I said not to. Don’t over ask either. Tag one of them and they may get back. I’m not aware of the glitch
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm also been warned for spam tagging. It is like 1984 here. Or maibe a Huxley utopia. You never know.
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    First thing's first - I don't have any info I can provide here, I know ya'll get frustrated hearing this and I get that, but if I could provide insight I would.

Secondly, as I do have to my put moderation hat on here, let's please cut it out with the "1984" and Orwellian/Huxley comments. We're not trying to make this some Brave New World situation where all speech has to be approved (in spite of what some folks may think :wink:) but we do have forum rules (https:a//fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/401288/fifa-forum-rules#latest), and those rules do ask not to spam tags.
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Spam or flood boards. That means don't post disruptive numbers of messages, meme, gifs and images e.g.:posting the same message in multiple forums, or sending the same DM multiple times. Spamming can include:
    • Bumping threads or messages: Doing this once or twice is fine. Multiple bumps in a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps wisely.
    • Post blank or 'no text' messages: You won't receive an answer if your question is unclear.
    • Mass tags: It's very rare that more than one tag is needed. Don't tag multiple forum members or EA Employees to get attention.

• Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Cian thanks for the reply.

As you know I used to spam Tag but I did it to try and get attention. We know we are the smallest community and our queries are more lacking content than anything else, very few of us complain about gameplay as most of us prefer it.
  • Thanks for the reply and sorry for the spam one more time...
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    First thing's first - I don't have any info I can provide here, I know ya'll get frustrated hearing this and I get that, but if I could provide insight I would.

Secondly, as I do have to my put moderation hat on here, let's please cut it out with the "1984" and Orwellian/Huxley comments. We're not trying to make this some Brave New World situation where all speech has to be approved (in spite of what some folks may think :wink:) but we do have forum rules (https:a//fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/401288/fifa-forum-rules#latest), and those rules do ask not to spam tags.
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Spam or flood boards. That means don't post disruptive numbers of messages, meme, gifs and images e.g.:posting the same message in multiple forums, or sending the same DM multiple times. Spamming can include:
    • Bumping threads or messages: Doing this once or twice is fine. Multiple bumps in a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps wisely.
    • Post blank or 'no text' messages: You won't receive an answer if your question is unclear.
    • Mass tags: It's very rare that more than one tag is needed. Don't tag multiple forum members or EA Employees to get attention.

Understood brother. Sorry for my rebellious insight. I'm a Spanish literature teacher (yes, teachers also love to play Fifa). Just wanted to have fun with the analogy. Just that :wink:
  • Yesterday the update 1.0.5 went out and the missing third kits has not been added again. Teams like FC Barcelona, ​​Atlético de Madrid, Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester City, PSG, Everton... do not have their third kits. I really do not understand it. Before the 1.0.4 they were present... :(
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    Does anyone know where we can find the patch notes?
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    Maybe those kits runs on the Frostbite engine :D :D
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Folks, just a reminder to keep posts in English, thanks.