Headliner Werner or IF Aguero?

Lewis9UTx
817 posts Professional
Would be in a 4321 or a 433 (4).. if anyone has used either and could give me a quick review it would be much appreciated, cheers!

Comments

• Cantona08
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive used Werner from his SIF 86- TIF 87 and now his HL card.

He is quick, scores a lot, but he should put more away, I get a goal a game from him on average, a lot of driven shots and headers, he just gets in the right position.

He works well as a standalone striker, and also with a target man beside him.

He should be due a +1 update as well in the next few weeks, looking at the Sofifa website
  • Lewis9UTx
    817 posts Professional
    Cantona08 wrote: »
    Ive used Werner from his SIF 86- TIF 87 and now his HL card.

He is quick, scores a lot, but he should put more away, I get a goal a game from him on average, a lot of driven shots and headers, he just gets in the right position.

He works well as a standalone striker, and also with a target man beside him.

He should be due a +1 update as well in the next few weeks, looking at the Sofifa website

How is he for making runs in behind? Nice review mate.. thanks a lot!
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    I've used 87 werner for a long time now and he's awesome

Aguero IF not worth it in my eyes as its identical to his ucl card
  • Cantona08
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have him instructed to get in behind, thats what i love about him, he follows those instructions.

He is so quick, just makes space for himself, he is 5,11" so not too short and feels like you are playing with Aguero.