Is 4321 effective for you?..

Lewis9UTx
817 posts Professional
Just curious to see if it's working for you guys, was thinking about switching to 433 (4) but unsure on it.. anyone rolling with 433 (4) and having success?

Comments

• FootyFootyFootball
    2611 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use 4321 and love it.

Gives a lot of options going forward, allows width and you can easily utilise some of the best players in the game (LF/RF) without them hugging the touch line.

Can be exposed in defence sometimes but with the CCM set to stay back while attacking, it's never been too much of an issue. I also make sure one of my full backs is set to stay back, the other is on balanced and gives a good option on the overlap.
  • Milkybar
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play 4321 love it at times h8 it at other times, seems to work really well or not at all

Il play it if not goin so well will switch to 4231
  • Wonderfulwest
    4640 posts National Call-Up
    I use it mainly to get 90 Henry, FB Zlatan on 10 Chem. used to switch to 442 but found with the new patch 4321 works wonders now I cross a lot more
  • WonderMouse
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    DDoes it play wider than a 41212(2) or 4312?
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2611 posts Fans' Favourite

I've found it's wider at times but further up the pitch which works really well.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah, my favourite formation and the one I've had the most success with.
  • Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s great on attack, but my defence is always wide open. Might be my CTs tho.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4640 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah defensively you’ll find your centre half’s are being out numbered a lot
  • AULERT
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Try 4-1-2-1 again guys. Had a really awful patch of games trying out various formations. Just played a few games with 4-1-2-1-2 and it felt more fluent. On previous Fifa’s I used to use it & at the start of Fifa 19.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    No
  • Tof33z
    6479 posts Big Money Move
    It's a good option to have but you need some more solid dpad options for the guys that swarm through you
  • Tof33z
    6479 posts Big Money Move

Yeah. I put the striker on Central and leave the lst and rst totally balanced. It's like a 433 but with more central wingers. But they go wide for thru balls etc so you can cross plenty