Please sort the midweek delay out

SP300x
127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Rivals has been unplayable for 2 months solid now why has this not been sorted yet? @EA_Andy

Comments

• Nessy
    1577 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought it was just me...
    Weekend league was brilliant gameplay wise until Monday. Then started the massive button delay!! Been like it every day up to today, virtually unplayable.

It's got to the point where I know that the games I win, I obviously have the better connection.
  • Wi1son73
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s been horrendous tonight, sluggish play delay ping pong dodgems midfield rubbish.. horrible
  • Janscharie
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tonight first 2 games were fine. Third one i just quit unplayable.
  • Khangaskhan17
    3617 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 6
    You ain’t lying, man. Gameplay is often inconsistent but it has been even more sluggish mid-week recently. Unplayable yesterday. And no, it’s not our internet. All appropriate ports forwarded with 100up/100down.

@EA_Andy
  • I find the play is better mates at odd hours. Between 3am-6am like a bat in the night lads. Servers less busy- my recommendation.
  • Khangaskhan17
    3617 posts National Call-Up
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    I find the play is better mates at odd hours. Between 3am-6am like a bat in the night lads. Servers less busy- my recommendation.

Want good gameplay? Clock in 2 hours before you gotta wake up for work. It’s in the game. :sweat_smile:
  • CFCHenri
    3227 posts National Call-Up
    Was trying to get my rank up, after 3 games I quit for the week possibly. I’m always tempted every night but yesterday’s delay was unbearable.
  • Wi1son73
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    You know what really pisses me off is, playing someone that is way below your level. Can’t string two passes together, can’t score, Is very one dimensional play. But yet is a Jedi master at defending, also Jedi master at reading your players movement, knows exactly where you are going to pass too, knows if your going to do any kind off sharp turn. How is this possible????
  • SP300x
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    I find the play is better mates at odd hours. Between 3am-6am like a bat in the night lads. Servers less busy- my recommendation.

The only way to get a good connection is to not have a job !
  • fc_tosno
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SP300x wrote: »
    The only way to get a good connection is to not have a job !

But without a job, you cant buy FP!
    can't imagine EA rewards people who don't buy FP :wink: