ilioni124
27 posts Park Captain
75658ec29a896014e2ceaf70acbcda52.jpg

THANK YOU GUYS <3

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    4836 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 6
    I would sell puyol. Grab varane and courtois for a start. Then depending on what you have left look at upgrading two of Herrera, Martinez or pavon (not sure if that is who that is). You basically have three players. Tevez, goretzka and Juan Fran and need to incrementally upgrade around them. Saul would be a solid cheap temp replacement for Herrera if you got varane.
  • ilioni124
    27 posts Park Captain
    I would sell puyol. Grab varane and courtois for a start. Then depending on what you have left look at upgrading two of Herrera, Martinez or pavon (not sure if that is who that is). You basically have three players. Tevez, goretzka and Juan Fran and need to incrementally upgrade around them.

I wanna keep Puyol in my team man, I just love him, grew up watching him play and that so..he's my 1st Icon as well haha(that I can afford of course and one that is close to my heart xd)
  • I'd be tempted to complete the Bundesliga and Argentinian league SBC's for a better Gnabry and Pavon.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    edited February 6
    Fair enough. Then just save him and sell when the prime sbc comes out. It won’t cost much at all. So maybe just use Alison or someone like that in goal. Look at IF witsel or IF Delaney to replace Martinez. Go with Saul over Herrera. The go NIF Reus for gnabry. I’m not super sure about options to perfect or strong link tevez. But you could then start saving for the Argentinian league sbc to get the upgraded pavon.

Edit: also, I would try to get futswap Juan Jesus. With Allison in goal, you can the go with Wendell at LB.

Edit 2: you could probably do if witsel and if Delaney for Martinez and Herrera. Juanfran would still be on full chem as well as everyone else I think.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6eoktx.png
  • ilioni124
    27 posts Park Captain
    6eoktx.png

man , thanks for your suggestion <3. you know that i love you :)? i love you. now you know xdxdxdxd
  • omarnyc
    3505 posts National Call-Up
    6eoktx.png

Looks much better
  • ilioni124
    27 posts Park Captain
    omarnyc wrote: »
    6eoktx.png

Looks much better

guys but 1 more thing, when I start the game , I always switch to the narrow 41212 formation, so my javi martinez goes to cdm and the other two cm's and pavon at CAM
  • Nktori
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 6
    Could you do the argentinian league SBC for the 85 Pavon. Costs 180k on futbin but it looks like you'll get a hefty amount back on packs, so it won't cost much at all. Looking at it many teams are likely to be profitable.

Obviously depends if you can be bothered or have the time.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    edited February 6
    ilioni124 wrote: »
    omarnyc wrote: »
    6eoktx.png

Looks much better

guys but 1 more thing, when I start the game , I always switch to the narrow 41212 formation, so my javi martinez goes to cdm and the other two cm's and pavon at CAM

Just put a shadow on Delaney with stay back on attack for cdm.

Also. Alison was before I thought about that free Juan Jesus. So you can use any Brazilian or any aerie A goalie you like.

You can also put Sandro at lb when you have the coin.