Lmao...First Game In Ages I Truly Raged (Time To Switch Game)

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
edited February 6
Just played a game. My Militao got sent off (deservedly) so I paused and put Matuidi at CB.

I was 1-0 up at the time so I was defending hard and it was working. I went on an attack and for some reason my Matuidi flew forward (didn't even trigger a run by accident). I don't know where my Telles went and my Tah decided to fly forward at left back.

The guy was playing drop back so as soon as he got the ball he smacked it through to Salah who was through on goal with no defenders in sight, that ended in a penalty and my Tah for sent off :lol:

Then, Ibra put MVP Martinez through on goal - 94 pace Martinez. I know pace has been nerfed this year but Carvajal caught him and pushed him off the ball like he was a potato? Martinez might not be the strongest player but how did Carvajal catch him and knock him off the ball like it was nothing.

Finally, of course he gets the ball back, AI defending you know 🤷🏽‍♂️, and scores in the last second of injury time. Yaaaay.

Comments

• DevineAaron
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 6
    It kinda just feels like there's a program that you just can't stop no matter what at certain points. CPU all of a sudden crosses it and it goes in. Simples.

I lost 5 games in a row today. I'm really wondering is it possible for another real player to win a game by himself? No rebounds, no long shots, no corner exploit goal. For some reason every single header just went to them, even my own, every 50/50 I lost. Just get past my damn defence and score. I feel like I'm the only one who has the skill to do it. Ive played 500+ games, 300w and 230L. I feel like I lost 40 of those matches fairly.

Plus just now. Playing the special Squad battle match, just lost 3-1 to a semi pro cpu, hit the post FIVE, FIVE TIMES. Today is just not my day. I always feel like throwing the controller thru the tv.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I lost 5 games in a row today. I'm really wondering is it possible for another real player to win a game by himself? No rebounds, no long shots, no corner exploit goal. For some reason every single header just went to them, even my own, every 50/50 I lost. Just get past my damn defence and score. I feel like I'm the only one who has the skill to do it. Ive played 500+ games, 300w and 230L. I feel like I lost 40 of those matches fairly.

Plus just now. Playing the special Squad battle match, just lost 3-1 to a semi pro cpu. Today is just not my day. I always feel like throwing the controller thru the tv.

Honestly, quit and change game or something.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Apex legends is lots of fun
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Just played a game. My Militao got sent off (deservedly) so I paused and put Matuidi at CB.

I was 1-0 up at the time so I was defending hard and it was working. I went on an attack and for some reason my Matuidi flew forward (didn't even trigger a run by accident). I don't know where my Telles went and my Tah decided to fly forward at left back.

The guy was playing drop back so as soon as he got the ball he smacked it through to Salah who was through on goal with no defenders in sight, that ended in a penalty and my Tah for sent off :lol:

Then, Ibra put MVP Martinez through on goal - 94 pace Martinez. I know pace has been nerfed this year but Carvajal caught him and pushed him off the ball like he was a potato? Martinez might not be the strongest player but how did Carvajal catch him and knock him off the ball like it was nothing.

Finally, of course he gets the ball back, AI defending you know 🤷🏽‍♂️, and scores in the last second of injury time. Yaaaay.

you just knew the game winner was coming didn't you?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    QceCapo wrote: »

you just knew the game winner was coming didn't you?

We drew, thankfully. But I just knew he was going to score lol.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Hero Martinez, when connection is bad, feels slow, and even when it's good he doesn't feel 93 pace, more like 87-88, although he's max out agility and balance.

I know because he's a starter for me in the last couple of weeks.

I'm thinking mid Hernandez to replace him, as I need a speester ,a real one, to take advantage of fb Ibra's passing.

Workrates play a huge role post patch imo.

Matuidi is h/h, no?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    TopClass13 wrote: »
    Hero Martinez, when connection is bad, feels slow, and even when it's good he doesn't feel 93 pace, more like 87-88, although he's max out agility and balance.

I'm thinking mid Hernandez to replace him, as I need a speester ,a real one, to take advantage of fb Ibra's passing.

Matuidi is h/h, no?

Yeah H/H but I've never had the issue when it's with CB. They've never flown forward to ST when a run isn't triggered. But why did Tah end up half way up the field at left back?
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 6
    I had a game yesterday.. I had posted the link for the stats.. The ball didn't want to go in... Tried so many shots, from different angles.. GK kept making saves after saves... He scored 1st goal, when I had tackled him, he got the ball back, he passed, deflected off my player and landed to Aubs's feet... 1-0 behind...
    Scored 2 in second half after so many easy chances...
    I got 25 DR points for that game... :D :D

The game is so funny!!

Here: Look at the shots

http://i66.tinypic.com/2cr1401.jpg
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    I had a game yesterday.. I had posted the link for the stats.. The ball didn't want to go in... Tried so many shots, from different angles.. GK kept making saves after saves... He scored 1st goal, when I had tackled him, he got the ball back, he passed, deflected off my player and landed to Aubs's feet... 1-0 behind...

The game is so funny!!

Oh yeah, his goal was literally my goalkeeper palming to ball into my player's leg and it went in lol.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional

Matuidi is h/h, no?

Yeah H/H but I've never had the issue when it's with CB. They've never flown forward to ST when a run isn't triggered. But why did Tah end up half way up the field at left back?

Imo, m/m, when not needed to defend, moves up? I'm not sure. I think when opponents drops back, the attacking team's players gradually near the attack, especially if not high defensive wrkrts.I don't know....
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »

The game is so funny!!

Oh yeah, his goal was literally my goalkeeper palming to ball into my player's leg and it went in lol.

Check the image there.. and see the shots are from where... But the good thing is I wasn't raging at that time... I will be off for 2 weeks starting on friday and this was the last online game before that... :D :D
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    was winning against a CR7 Messi ICON superteam and guy somehow glitches the game out and saves himself from an L.... i just dont understand how EA still lets these scum get away with cheating bs.... Its bad enough that im fighting against coinbuyers and still winning, but than you also let them go further. Just stopped playing after that. il take whatever rank i get. Just not worth it
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Matuidi is h/h, no?

Imo, m/m, when not needed to defend, moves up? I'm not sure. I think when opponents drops back, the attacking team's players gradually near the attack, especially if not high defensive wrkrts.I don't know....

I've never had any issue with CBs until this game.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    edited February 6
    was winning against a CR7 Messi ICON superteam and guy somehow glitches the game out and saves himself from an L.... i just dont understand how EA still lets these scum get away with cheating bs.... Its bad enough that im fighting against coinbuyers and still winning, but than you also let them go further. Just stopped playing after that. il take whatever rank i get. Just not worth it

Yeah I wanted to try and get to rank II but I'm safely in rank III so I'm done.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 6

Yeah I wanted to try and get to rank II but I'm safety in rank III so I'm done.

its just crazy the amountt of **** we go through on this game, for most of time no reason either since we never pack anything.... most ppl would quit at the loading screen after seeing this guy this team, Full icon/cr7/messi superteam... i stuck it out... had to battle back in the game from being down, as soon as i go up a goal he does his little cheat and exits the game. I get cheated out of a hard earned potential win and a cheater is rewarded. makes me sick