Which team and why? (Pics)

Fliiip__
537 posts An Exciting Prospect
Which of the following four would you build?

A: rp1QZNj.jpg

B: i4VaKyX.jpg

C: h2pyXEr.jpg

D : 3BbkTjO.jpg

I don't really know if I could afford D, depends on my rewards tomorrow. Pogba, Rui and Fabinho are untradable. Also have FB Zlatan as impact sub.

Comments

• Th3 UK Smurf
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    C looks well rounded with meta players
  • LFC Simon 98
    19978 posts Club Captain
    B imo. Has it all
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like my teams...lolz.

Im curious of the replies.

I want to get a team with Junior but I cant get rid of CR7 yet. B or C maybe
  • Fliiip__
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

Same haha, Neymar is my favorite player this year, even before CR7. If Vinicius is like him (or even better), I think I would love team one. Hernandez and Valencia are great wingbacks too imo, only Partey concerns me a little but could be replaced by Casemiro...
  • Fliiip__
    B imo. Has it all
    C looks well rounded with meta players

You guys aren’t making it easier :D
  • GeTRiGhT
    Fliiip__ wrote: »

Same haha, Neymar is my favorite player this year, even before CR7. If Vinicius is like him (or even better), I think I would love team one. Hernandez and Valencia are great wingbacks too imo, only Partey concerns me a little but could be replaced by Casemiro...

I used his loan and he was amazing. Ive been waiting for his price to drop but it looks like it isnt going anywhere.
  • Fliiip__

I used his loan and he was amazing. Ive been waiting for his price to drop but it looks like it isnt going anywhere.

I didn’t try him sadly :( how was he in comparison to Neymar? Or CR7?
  • GeTRiGhT

I cant remember exactly now. He had a wow factor for sure but I feel like I said Mbappe was not far off him.
  • Fliiip__

I cant remember exactly now. He had a wow factor for sure but I feel like I said Mbappe was not far off him.

Damn, his stats look amazing! Like a faster and stronger Neymar with better shooting but missing 5*wf
  • GeTRiGhT

Damn, his stats look amazing! Like a faster and stronger Neymar with better shooting but missing 5*wf

He is better than Neymar when I used him. his runs were amazing. I just couldnt pay what he is going for. If he was 750 or even under a million Id get him
  • Fliiip__

He is better than Neymar when I used him. his runs were amazing. I just couldnt pay what he is going for. If he was 750 or even under a million Id get him

Sounds promising tho... Which teams of the above would you choose btw?
  • Fliiip__
    bump
  • GeTRiGhT

Sounds promising tho... Which teams of the above would you choose btw?

I guess D
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    C but Neymar CAM
  • Fliiip__
    Paawky wrote: »
    C but Neymar CAM

Playing him at CAM atm, he doesn't last the whole game there... Son's 91 stamina looks better imo