Do different versions of a gk make a difference in pens?

Ze Jay
263 posts Sunday League Hero
I ask this question as I've gone back to using normal DDG in my team after selling his TOTY card after the weekend league.

I just conceeded a penalty and I dove the correct way however DDG wasn't able to close his arms quick enough thus it went between them and my opponent scored.

This has got me wondering if the exact same penalty was taken against his TOTY card could the outcome have been different due to the better stats or is it just one if those things you have to deal with.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't think it would make a difference. Pretty sure it is just the animation of the GK
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Equinox 85 wrote: »
    Don't think it would make a difference. Pretty sure it is just the animation of the GK

Yep. Even pens hit straight at the keeper they let them in at times. It's probably because of the word we ain't allowed to use here.
  • Scutch
    10514 posts Has That Special Something
    Equinox 85 wrote: »

Yep. Even pens hit straight at the keeper they let them in at times. It's probably because of the word we ain't allowed to use here.

I've left my keeper stationary for penalty kicks and he's dived. The game takes over when the F it wants. Genuinely.