Lol @ MattHD + a rant

Boomba
833 posts Semi-Pro

Ibrahimovic ball-to-handed it. It wasn't deliberate but would have been anyone's immediate instincts to protect themselves from a ball. It's instincts. The way it went through Kante's legs isn't uncommon and happens so often now in real games. The guy knows gameplay is terrible and he's been saying it since the start. But hey, you'll keep spending thousands of dollars won't you? So that deluded fans can spend their money on this game only because he's on the red list and will pack something good in 90% of his packs.

Want better gameplay? Stop giving away your money. Stop giving into these promo packs.

Unless this guy packs Prime icons, this game is horrible to him. But continues to advertise their game and give out false hope from opening packs. The deluded will think, "oh, MattHD spends tens of thousands a year on packs, why don't I?" and will end up packing nothing. EA, just like Blizzard, are a small Indie company. They don't care about you players, what you think and how their game is. As long as that money comes in, it's all rainbows and sunshine. You're like a hamster on a wheel, waiting and waiting for this game to be good. But it never will be.

That free pack today was most likely saying thank you, we reached our million dollars from FIFA points so who's your pack for contributing.

Comments

• Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Youtubers on a red list :D :D

There is a difference between the average Fifa point spender even 12k points to you tubers spending thousands a week and only showing there bests pulls

There is no conspiracy they get **** packs to
  • Hoopsterz
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boomba wrote: »

Ibrahimovic ball-to-handed it. It wasn't deliberate but would have been anyone's immediate instincts to protect themselves from a ball. It's instincts. The way it went through Kante's legs isn't uncommon and happens so often now in real games. The guy knows gameplay is terrible and he's been saying it since the start. But hey, you'll keep spending thousands of dollars won't you? So that deluded fans can spend their money on this game only because he's on the red list and will pack something good in 90% of his packs.

Want better gameplay? Stop giving away your money. Stop giving into these promo packs.

Unless this guy packs Prime icons, this game is horrible to him. But continues to advertise their game and give out false hope from opening packs. The deluded will think, "oh, MattHD spends tens of thousands a year on packs, why don't I?" and will end up packing nothing. EA, just like Blizzard, are a small Indie company. They don't care about you players, what you think and how their game is. As long as that money comes in, it's all rainbows and sunshine. You're like a hamster on a wheel, waiting and waiting for this game to be good. But it never will be.

That free pack today was most likely saying thank you, we reached our million dollars from FIFA points so who's your pack for contributing.

I dno if I've ever read someone refer to EA (Giant in the gaming industry) as a small indie company.

Also there is no such thing as a 'red list'/ I've played fifa since 2010 and have spent money on the game in the past and tbh usually had pretty good luck.. Its just how it is.. My mate has spent more than me over the years but hasn't had anywhere near the good pulls i have.. We both created out team at the end of fifa 09 and neither of us have any contact with EA.. Does that mean I'm on this so called 'red list'?
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Donovan86 wrote: »

There is a difference between the average Fifa point spender even 12k points to you tubers spending thousands a week and only showing there bests pulls

This. They literally spend 100 times more than the average spender. Would be shocking if they didn’t pack great players

Only anomaly is Nep’s RTG where he doesn’t spend money. I’ve opened a similar amount of packs yet my luck has been astronomically disproportionate to his. Idk
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Yes, I think YouTubers spend a ton on packs. But it's their job. As long as they earn more profits by increasing their costs it makes sense. But it annoys me when the average person spends just as much.
  • Springveldt
    4509 posts National Call-Up

Didn't he pull 4 icons in the space of 100 packs during TOTY? I don't care how many packs you open, if you open 100 packs in a row and pull 4 icons then you are either the luckiest person on the planet or something just isn't right.

The odds of pulling 4 icons from 100 x 100K packs in a row is probably equivalent to winning the Euro Millions.
  • Donovan86

Didn't he pull 4 icons in the space of 100 packs during TOTY? I don't care how many packs you open, if you open 100 packs in a row and pull 4 icons then you are either the luckiest person on the planet or something just isn't right.

The odds of pulling 4 icons from 100 x 100K packs in a row is probably equivalent to winning the Euro Millions.

Bet your one of these people that think the games pay2win
  • Deano2508
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite

It is at times
  • maccag
    179 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is it a case of him encountering what we as a player encounter most weekends and we have to deal with??
    How many times do you see this happen not only in the WL but also DR?? I have a load of clips where something glitches or something happens where you just look in amazement and think wtf has just happened there!!
  • Springveldt

It is?

You have 2 people of equal ability and one has a team full of prime Icons (the real difference makers, Gullit, R9, Cruyff, Eusebio) with TOTY cards and one with a NIF gold team I'm betting the icon/TOTY team will win more than 50% of the time which means it's P2W.

P2W doesn't mean you splash out cash and suddenly you are top 100. What it does do is raise your personal performance to a rank higher than you could achieve without the top cards. It may raise someone from S1 to G3 so for them personally it was P2W.
  • Donovan86

It is?

You have 2 people of equal ability and one has a team full of prime Icons (the real difference makers, Gullit, R9, Cruyff, Eusebio) with TOTY cards and one with a NIF gold team I'm betting the icon/TOTY team will win more than 50% of the time which means it's P2W.

P2W doesn't mean you splash out cash and suddenly you are top 100. What it does do is raise your personal performance to a rank higher than you could achieve without the top cards. It may raise someone from S1 to G3 so for them personally it was P2W.

Wrong, I’ve came across a good few teams with icons top level players toty etc and won with ease
    Just because you’ve a good team doesn’t make you a good player
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    I have never fully watched any of his videos. His online persona is annoying as heck, I have a genuine distaste for him and his BS hypocritical rants.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa youtubers are everything that’s wrong with the Fifa community
  • Nktori
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 6

It is?

Wrong, I’ve came across a good few teams with icons top level players toty etc and won with ease

What you've said doesn't disprove his point or make him wrong.

A more consistent application of his point would be that you would've beaten him by more goals/even more easily should he have had a weaker team.
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero

It is?

Can you not read ? He said equal players. So same skill level. Do you ever see a pro with an average players team at a tournament?

If two players of the exact same skill face and one is decked and the other isn't, 90% of the game will be won by the decked team.
  • holdenwait
    55170 posts National Treasure
    fifa youtubers , yawn....
  • Springveldt

It is?

Did you even read what I wrote? You won those games because you where the better player, now what would happen if you played someone who has the same skill level as you but has a team full of Prime Icons and TOTY?
  • Donovan86

It is?

Did you even read what I wrote? You won those games because you where the better player, now what would happen if you played someone who has the same skill level as you but has a team full of Prime Icons and TOTY?

Simmer down

Same skill level and better team, still depends on the players and none of this pay to win ****.
    Some players play a differnt game style and within the first 20 minutes you can usually figure out how the rest of the game is going to be played by them.

Jesus I’ve been beaten by weaker teams and a lowers skill gap, that’s not pay to win it’s the other player being better
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Fifa youtubers are everything that’s wrong with the Fifa community

• Boomba wrote: »

He makes more than he spends. Most people could make a rage video about their job but would probably get fired. He gets paid for it. Love or hate the game he wins either way.
  • Nktori
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 6

It is?

Simmer down

Same skill level and better team, still depends on the players and none of this pay to win ****.
    Some players play a differnt game style and within the first 20 minutes you can usually figure out how the rest of the game is going to be played by them.

Jesus I’ve been beaten by weaker teams and a lowers skill gap, that’s not pay to win it’s the other player being better

Do you not think it's possible for someone worse at the game to be beat someone slightly better because they have a more expensive team? That's essentially the point being discussed.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Boomba wrote: »

He makes more than he spends. Most people could make a rage video about their job but would probably get fired. He gets paid for it. Love or hate the game he wins either way.

he can get paid and make as much money as he wants, at the end of the day everyone loses because this game is still broken and a disaster to put it mildly... fifa stock going down, ea execs selling stocks... ship is goin down and everyone jumpin ship. so MaddHD better cash out while he can.
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero

The game is definitely P2W?

A bronze team or Full TOTY + Icons, which do you think will get you more wins? :joy:
  • Donovan86
    Monsta wrote: »

A bronze team or Full TOTY + Icons, which do you think will get you more wins? :joy:

Who has a bronze team, even with starter packs etc nobody has a bronze team
    Realistically a gold team and toty/icon
    Can be similar all down to the player
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Monsta wrote: »

Who has a bronze team, even with starter packs etc nobody has a bronze team
    Realistically a gold team and toty/icon
    Can be similar all down to the player

Why would the quality of the team even matter if it wasn't P2W?
  • Springveldt

It is?

Simmer down

I think you are totally missing the point here, I know people have differing skill levels. But again, if you have 2 people who are the exact same skill level and one has a team full of Prime Icons/TOTY and the other has a bag of crap NIF team, the guy with the prime icons is going to win most of the time. Sure, there will be the odd instance of the NIF team winning but the Icon/TOTY team is going to win more often than not.

That is the definition of P2W.

If it's not P2W why do people blow thousands on the game trying to get the best cards. Are Ronaldo and Leigh Griffiths the same in game?
  • Donovan86

It is?

Simmer down

I think you are totally missing the point here, I know people have differing skill levels. But again, if you have 2 people who are the exact same skill level and one has a team full of Prime Icons/TOTY and the other has a bag of crap NIF team, the guy with the prime icons is going to win most of the time. Sure, there will be the odd instance of the NIF team winning but the Icon/TOTY team is going to win more often than not.

That is the definition of P2W.

If it's not P2W why do people blow thousands on the game trying to get the best cards. Are Ronaldo and Leigh Griffiths the same in game?

Again just because you have a stacked team doesn’t instantly make you a good/better player regardless

I could have a stacked team and probably still lose to someone similar points with a nif team

It’s a skill based games not about highest stack team
  • Batman_Llanber
    1161 posts Professional
    MattHdgamer looks like he's been doing drugs
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    Small indie company? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂