Changed From xbone to PS4 Pro

VioIent_Storm
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
What a difference, I never thought the gameplay would change so dramatically, literally plays 100x better, the data transfer and processing are clearly part of the issue on the old console and is why EA may struggle to fix this, I knew it would improve But it really is like playing a completely different game.

Comments

• Pughy30
    26052 posts Player of the Year
    You must be lucky then because i went from Xbox one to PS4 pro and the games dog **** on both consoles
  • WryLucky
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would have stayed on xbone, prices are cheaper.
  • Alex_cr
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    I’m just sitting here thinking how much better it would have been if they’d have called it an xbone
  • VioIent_Storm
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    You must be lucky then because i went from Xbox one to PS4 pro and the games dog **** on both consoles

Really I see such an massive difference, my Xbox one was virtually unplayable, now I have no issues over the last week and a bit
  • Mrhey31
    1265 posts Professional
    Pughy30 wrote: »

Really I see such an massive difference, my Xbox one was virtually unplayable, now I have no issues over the last week and a bit

I own a ps4 pro, a Xbox one X, and a regular Xbox one.
    The ps4 pro is a beter experiance with FIFA then the regular Xbox one. But the Xbox one X is so much beter than the other 2 its almost cheating. I have heared people say there is no difference, but they clearly haven’t played on a X.

So yeah ps4 pro is beter but the X has more power and you feel can feel it in the games.