The absolute state of the shooting in this game atm

SP300x
127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 6
Blame it on delay or whatever but since the patch shooting has gone massively downhill

Shots in the box have either no power at all or too much power

Normal finesse shots can have the same error as if you had tried to TF

The post is hit a silly amount of times every game

If you do get a good shot away its blocked by 8 men in the box or a superhuman keeper!!!

Seriously EA sort it out this isnt fun to play at the moment
Post edited by SP300x on

Comments

• L1vingl1fe
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no problem shooting in Rivals or WL. Not sure what you’re on about.
  • Guvnor
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

I have to agree with this! This latest patch has much improved the game for me!
  • SP300x

As I said it could be the delay. But tonight has been incredibly bad for shooting
  • JamesH
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    SP300x wrote: »

As I said it could be the delay. But tonight has been incredibly bad for shooting

100% shooting Is messed up there's no consistent way of shooting it's hit and miss.
  • SP300x
    JamesH wrote: »
    SP300x wrote: »

100% shooting Is messed up there's no consistent way of shooting it's hit and miss.

I couldnt even tell you how many times ive hit the post tonight its just so demoralising when youve broken down the whole AI defence and have a clear cut chance only to ping off the crossbar and the post
  • Guvnor
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    I hit the post from an open goal tonight with salah, lovely cross over to back post he was totally in the open, it happens but in general I prefer the shooting now to the numerous goals I used to concede from a geezer with his back to goal who could abuse the timed finsih!! It’s not perfect by any means, but your struggles will be mainly from server issues rather than shooting mechanics! In my opinion!