What increases your pack luck?

Comments

• sido1968
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    Open ****loads of packs
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is no such thing
    Last year I spent zero FP and got rubbish stuff from the packs.

This year
    -I have played more and improved my game
    -I have spent at least 400K fifa points and then I have got Son IF, VDJ IF, Godwin twice and Aub. There are few other players which I had but nothing special.

What I fail to understand is how to get CR7, Messi, Neymar and Icons. Never packed any of these despite of spending silly money, spending silly hours on this game.

• Danic123
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    There is no such thing
    makkan00 wrote: »
    Last year I spent zero FP and got rubbish stuff from the packs.

This year
    -I have played more and improved my game
    -I have spent at least 400K fifa points and then I have got Son IF, VDJ IF, Godwin twice and Aub. There are few other players which I had but nothing special.

What I fail to understand is how to get CR7, Messi, Neymar and Icons. Never packed any of these despite of spending silly money, spending silly hours on this game.

I’m sure if you did most SBC’s, got good rewards and in addition spent a ton of Fifa points you would likely eventually get a top tier pull. You’re increasing your odds, doesn’t guarantee it mind.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    Become a moderator
    mods all the way o:)
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pack luck is based upon a complex algorithm that has the sole purpose of making you spend money
    I have heard sacrificing a goat before toty up's your chances to get toty's in packs
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Show signs of losing interest in the game
    I always find the longer I go without opening packs the better packs I get when I do