What increases your pack luck?

Richard
11396 posts Has That Special Something
edited February 5
(the most if multiple)

What increases your pack luck? 122 votes

Having a new account
14%
CampinoGlass0nionSercsRingle sturges12345maXmoodM98HkanyeezeyFurrag85CervezaNLPhil0501PrimalFifaTacoRebelRobWiljoyMrMagicNLGalactico_1234321murazorr 18 votes
Buy just a small amount of FP
0%
Show signs of losing interest in the game
14%
Th3 UK SmurfEduCarloBakerAndy99TradeZDannnumber7rockyKeanoCovLee_CandiceDoggiesCarlos181hrv97FatZedIyzo_MelkorAintGoodDinksyHorrificKillahNDJ591 18 votes
Become a moderator
9%
EddieFicioMikeLeonidasJBShaneCrazy Creaky JrUlook92Xtrem3 PoptartsAndybelfastTOMMYxCOOPERweimsDutyHarry 11 votes
Complain a lot about the game (game is dead btw)
3%
LFC Simon 98samthederbyrammaymanpeleDave Hockaday 4 votes
Life in Belgium
2%
DavistoUgriDudemaster_c1 3 votes
There is no such thing
23%
Dan is ClutchJaymizzoRynoFliiip__Muzza11Paciga45AzofDougInskipo ShifTyZz otom00KnowlesdinhoDanic123EspnscFootyFootyFootballVacantDan2501ScholesyyjmaurizioHorizonvaporImAtrocious 29 votes
Reduce your coin amount
0%
Installing PES
0%
Pack luck is based upon a complex algorithm that has the sole purpose of making you spend money
31%
Equinox 85TomGenever14DjR0nny81PShaqiriJoresOkore5PalacePinterDarthsinvadetLiamoooDarthGrowlerpittphanIamZlatanclsMUFCiBarçaBoyLee_JFTietheropeRandom JimmyCheetah ThumbsWaldog94o Magico 39 votes

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    14869 posts World Class
    Become a moderator
    Only true answer.
  • WFCBagnall
    67828 posts Moderator
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Only true answer.

Can confirm.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Become a moderator
    Just look at @WFCBagnall
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26029 posts Player of the Year
    All of the above.
  • mjs4p
    10967 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Having a new account
    December 2017, sold Xbox, bought a PS and made a fresh new account. Bought 36 FP open dem packs during Toty. Packed 90 Gullit and Toty Ronaldo.
    + base P Schmeichel from daily christmas sbc :)
  • YOLOT0URE
    6821 posts Big Money Move
    All about the #nosepack
  • Glass0nion
    3847 posts National Call-Up
    Having a new account
    Proven
  • Jaymizzo
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is no such thing
    Pack luck non existent for me
  • Baker
    1471 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packed 2 icons and Neymar twice, all pulls came after not opening packs for a while. This is obviously just my opinion though :wink:
  • Davisto
    5966 posts Big Money Move
    Life in Belgium
    :trollface:
  • Jfo88
    22588 posts Club Captain
    Turn the lights off in the bathroom close the door and say @Rob three times in the mirror
  • Reus
    22080 posts Club Captain
    What is pack luck?
  • '96dc2
    8979 posts League Winner
    Pack luck is based upon a complex algorithm that has the sole purpose of making you spend money
    Reus wrote: »
    What is pack luck?

Wouldn’t know..........!!!
  • DutyHarry
    4373 posts National Call-Up
    Become a moderator
    Nuff said
  • EddieFicio
    20070 posts Club Captain
    Become a moderator
    Been there and my pack luck was insane. Not so much now :joy:
  • Game is dead
  • maymanpele
    14142 posts Has That Special Something
    Complain a lot about the game (game is dead btw)
    Hazarddddd wrote: »
    Game is dead

Preach, brother Hazarddddd
  • o0OainavO0o
    1979 posts Fans' Favourite
    New accounts and not logging in for a long time seems to be the trick I’ve noticed. Not sure everyone is thecsane because some of these guys seem to be on some type of list.
  • Currieman
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    There is no such thing
    I changed my mind from when I voted.

Complaining about pack luck definitely increases it. Complained about it the other day in the SBC thread and get HL Sane and Ramos in the Ultimate pack tonight. Not bragging or anything :lol:
  • Dudemaster_c1
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Life in Belgium
    I do believe it’s in the hands of fifos - the Greek god of FIFA
  • Ryno
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    There is no such thing

His opposite half is lifos - the god of getting a life and not playing fifa anymore
  • Pack luck is based upon a complex algorithm that has the sole purpose of making you spend money
    Actually i have 2 things I do this year, which have worked well for me. One is potentially real, one is not.

1. Only open packs when few cards on market
    2. Fiancee opens packs for me

Have had waaaay better pack luck this year
  • Dudemaster_c1
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Life in Belgium
    Ryno wrote: »

His opposite half is lifos - the god of getting a life and not playing fifa anymore

Nice - I didn’t know that!
  • CovLee_Candice
    3999 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 6
    Have new acc this year open 60k fp and best is salah. Sold all my player including all silver and bronze player to buy icon george best. Not playing for 1 weeks, play 8 games lost 5 times. Open a pack and get Icon Hagi.

2 weeks later I have to go outside town for 4 days decide to trade hagi for zola sbc and from the pack I got 89 treze

My tought
    - new account work
    - low club value
    - losing streak
    - not playing games for some time 3-4 dayz
    New accounts and not logging in for a long time seems to be the trick I’ve noticed. Not sure everyone is thecsane because some of these guys seem to be on some type of list.
    Baker wrote: »
    Packed 2 icons and Neymar twice, all pulls came after not opening packs for a while. This is obviously just my opinion though :wink:

• TakeItSlow
    4838 posts National Call-Up
    All of your options are very poor.

My pack luck has been down to STOPPING putting money into the game. I saw Nep would spend thousands on FP and pack nothing, yet on his pack only RTG he was pulling some unreal stuff.

Since I started doing the same thing 3 weeks ago i've pulled CR7, Petit, Bale, FS Militao, Headliner Hernandez/Pepe and many others.
  • Danic123
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 6
    There is no such thing
    I’ve spent cash and not spent cash. I’ve started a new account, played virtually every day and I’ve gone ages without playing.

At no point have I ever noticed a difference in my pack luck. But I’ve been playing UT on/off since FIFA 09 and I’ve never packed an icon and the highest priced NIF was Bale once which I sold for about 375k. My best ever pull was a TOTW Lukaku which was about 600k. Never packed a TOTY or TOTS card either.

In the past 5 days I’ve opened 6 jumbo rare players packs, 1 ultimate pack & a few other decent packs. Best I got was 85 Kompany.

As rubbish as my pack luck has been, I’d still say it’s exactly what it says - Luck.
  • mellow_yellow
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    ive not bought a single fifa point this year and my pack luck has been ok, i've had a future star from rivals rewards, a couple of double IF's in one pack, and got a headline Pepe in my free fifa pack last night. shame none of them seem to fit together in a team but thats part of the fun i guess.
  • Ulook92
    12017 posts Has That Special Something
    Become a moderator
    GAMES DEAD
  • makkan00
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is no such thing
    Currieman wrote: »
    I changed my mind from when I voted.

Complaining about pack luck definitely increases it. Complained about it the other day in the SBC thread and get HL Sane and Ramos in the Ultimate pack tonight. Not bragging or anything :lol:

how can moderators know your linked account? I doubt that his method works.