The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Cant believe how stupid I've been

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 2019
So been playing FUT from the get go and only tonight have I changed the camera settings from default :D

Changed to tele broadcast and actually can't believe the difference this makes. I can see so much more of the pitch and only played 2 games so far but they were both against very good teams and good players and both had rage quit by half time.

Will be interesting to see if this makes any difference to my results in the wl as I generally feel my game has just improved alot by being able to see more of the pitch. It makes defending and attacking alot easier imo.

Has anyone else improved from changing camera settings?

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    :D

Tele broadcast on custom. Add height and less zoom.

Definitely easier for.me
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where do we change this setting 🤔
  • BorussenBernie09
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play Co-op Camera. Is tele Broadcast better?
  • Aguy9916
    889 posts Professional
    Co op for me too.. depends if you prefer too see more of the pitch or be closer to your players for accurate tackles etc.... my tackling is awful whatever so I go co op so I can see my options better.
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Co op >
  • Jonboyparker
    5501 posts Big Money Move
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    So been playing FUT from the get go and only tonight have I changed the camera settings from default :D

Changed to tele broadcast and actually can't believe the difference this makes. I can see so much more of the pitch and only played 2 games so far but they were both against very good teams and good players and both had rage quit by half time.

Will be interesting to see if this makes any difference to my results in the wl as I generally feel my game has just improved alot by being able to see more of the pitch. It makes defending and attacking alot easier imo.

I’m always worried to play with the setting becuase I just used to default. What complete setting are you using?
  • CarlF
    661 posts Semi-Pro
    Tele broadcast makes me feel nauseous. The movement of the players on the screen does something weird to my eyes and I feel like I'm sea sick. Anyone else, or am I just imagining it?
  • Porsgaard85
    975 posts Professional
    Tele

custom :
  • MHoney1234
    9689 posts League Winner

Placebo
  • MUFC_420
    Aguy9916 wrote: »
    Co op for me too.. depends if you prefer too see more of the pitch or be closer to your players for accurate tackles etc.... my tackling is awful whatever so I go co op so I can see my options better.

I'm pretty good at defending it's probably one of my strengths so changing to tele broadcast has changed everything for me. So much easier and can see alot more.
  • MUFC_420
    Tele

custom :

I've mine on custom 18 3.
  • MUFC_420
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Placebo

Definitely not.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have mine 1st person. It's like a football version of COD
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have mine 1st person. It's like a football version of COD

Done this once. It’s literally a completely different game
  • deang07
    8335 posts League Winner
    i get g1 from playing dynamic ,
    its close but i like the graphics .
    i feel id probably push elite by changing camera to see more as i even have to use the radar sometimes lol.
    but the only joy i get from the game is my camera/ graphics and animations lol .
    i may give a go 1 weekend just for a experiment