Stop complaining please

Shaz2018x
139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
If you didn’t get an ultimate pack you didn’t log in enough times.

If you haven’t got any packe EA are sorting the issue.

If you got a pack but didn’t get a good player its not EA’s fault its down to luck.

Sick of people moaning and complaining about the game 24/7 if you dont like it dont play it.

Rant over

Comments

• Shaz2018x wrote: »

If you got a pack but didn’t get a good player its not EA’s fault its down to luck.

Sick of people moaning and complaining about the game 24/7 if you dont like it dont play it.

Rant over

Or maybe ea made a mistake and they were pointing it out hence the rollback???
  • Fab
    19703 posts Club Captain
    give me my ultimate pack ea!!!
  • eltonholm
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shaz2018x wrote: »

Rant over

Ok so who’s the fault not getting anything good? Now it’s even more unfair they screwed it up throwing out high end cards in loads, then rollback and then out again with the standard awful pack weight
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    Take it you had your pack then?
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    eltonholm wrote: »

Rant over

Ok so who’s the fault not getting anything good? Now it’s even more unfair they screwed it up throwing out high end cards in loads, then rollback and then out again with the standard awful pack weight

You dont know that they've stopped the rewards to lower pack weight. That's simply conjecture.
  • Shaz2018x
    Gunnercp wrote: »
    You're complaining about people complaining?

Interesting.

How many threads a day are there from people crying because they didnt get a good pack or because of some other reason?
  • Shaz2018x
    eltonholm wrote: »

Rant over

Its un-fair because some people got good rewards and some didn’t? Thats LUCK.

• IAIK7
    edited February 2019
  • Shaz2018x
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Take it you had your pack then?

Indeed i have, got an 83 rated player. Don’t see my crying and complaining like my life depends on it
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Unconfirmed, I think they are changing the packs awarded to people. Some got the wrong packs for the number of days the logged in.

I also think pack weights will be increased
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    If you go to the car dealership and pay a lot of money for a car, but end up going home with a donkey and carrot. Are you satisfied then?
  • can i complain about the crosses??
  • IAIK7
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Unconfirmed, I think they are changing the packs awarded to people. Some got the wrong packs for the number of days the logged in.

I was simply saying that is was conjecture to say that they were changing the pack weight. Not that they weren't changing the pack type given.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    I paid for the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game, so I can complain how much I want to.
  • mdizzl3

I was simply saying that is was conjecture to say that they were changing the pack weight. Not that they weren't changing the pack type given.

Ah your post is gone now. Hope you do well once the packs are back up :)
  • Shaz2018x
    Yoesi wrote: »
    If you go to the car dealership and pay a lot of money for a car, but end up going home with a donkey and carrot. Are you satisfied then?

No your blind for going to a car dealer and getting a donkey. That doesn’t make sense either way tbh.
    And its two very different concepts when you go to a car dealer you know what your paying for, EA say packs are down to luck so why do people still think they should get good stuff?

• Shaz2018x
    senaffc wrote: »
    I paid for the **** game, so I can complain how much I want to.

So you spent your money on a **** game? Interesting

• IAIK7

Yeh I double posted by accident. The original post above is still there. And I've already opened my ultimate pack. I saw you got a pretty nice pack as well.

Screenshot-20190205-180104-Companion.jpg
  • RayS
    34745 posts World Cup Winner

I found a piece of corn
  • Heshyooo
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect

Rant over

Goes onto forum to complain about complaining. Hypocrite much
  • Heshyooo
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeh I double posted by accident. The original post above is still there. And I've already opened my ultimate pack. I saw you got a pretty nice pack as well.

Awful. Karma
  • mdizzl3

Ah nice one!
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm usually all for a good moan but I agree with OP on this one
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think it’s reasonable to get annoyed when you grind each week for RNG rewards which, in my case, hasn’t given me a single player over 80k

But seeing as it is “luck”, you are right in that there is nothing to complain about. Still sucks thigh
  • RA22Y
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wish people would stop complaining about people complaining.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    RA22Y wrote: »
    I wish people would stop complaining about people complaining.

I wish you would stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining.
  • Flatout gamer93
    199 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2019
    Hi guys,

I got 81 rated Maicon in my free pack.

I am so happy, wow.

It could have been worse..

Wait

Oh..

Could it?

• FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Gunnercp wrote: »
    You're complaining about people complaining?

Interesting.

This is the forum for complaints according to EA’s live support anyway.

So yeeah.