I so f mad and so upset

Miklelin
221 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 5
The only spare 1.5kk I have I spent on prime butra and now this f sbc around 1.1kk. 400k minus. Nice job ea

Comments

• Rulistening
    1901 posts Play-Off Hero
    A truly emotional thread mate
  • dregana08
    3763 posts National Call-Up
    He's selling for 1.375mil... just sell and do the SBC then.
  • Miklelin
    No one buying. He just continue droping
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Well.
    Everyone knew they was gonna release him.
    So how is this ea's fault exactly?
  • AzizaG
    2503 posts National Call-Up
    How is he?
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    Miklelin wrote: »
    No one buying. He just continue droping

People will buy him from you, It happened to me during prime Raul, I bought him for 2.3m and SBC came an hour after i bought him for, end up selling it back as 2.1M lost about 200K but made it right back on trading , Hope for the best for you too
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    You may have lost 400k but submit him into the SBC and save 500k 😂.

Gutted but just take a hit on him I guess
  • AEsey
    5982 posts Big Money Move
    EA didnt release the sbc just so you would lose 300k
    Things like this happen im afraid :)
    Good luck man B)
  • xFATAL
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    But won't he go back up in a few weeks? If you just bought him use till he rises and don't worry about the panic selling.
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    AzizaG wrote: »
    How is he?

@AzizaG I used him in the beginning when the game came out, He is basically Messi on steroids. He is too short as a striker but will last whole game on fitness than Messi, Fun to use Finesse was awesome and shot power and skills were great too.
  • Lacerda111
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    well its no secret that they release prime icon sbcs
  • Miklelin
    edited February 5
    Lacerda111 wrote: »

Yep no secret. But the price of completing sbc much lower than tradable version.
    But it's "ok" now I got 84 inform, james rodrigues and van dijk from live sbc(in 1 pack). Sold them and bought 3 packs for 50 got 2x 86s and one qs inform than I sold butra for 1335kk and bought some more packs got matuidi only. And now I have around 1.15kk. That's why I always have only untradables in my team.
  • SomeLegend
    1146 posts Professional
    Lacerda111 wrote: »

Yep no secret. But the price of completing sbc much lower than tradable version.
    But it's "ok" now I got 84 inform, james rodrigues and van dijk from live sbc(in 1 pack). Sold them and bought 3 packs for 50 got 2x 86s and one qs inform than I sold butra for 1335kk and bought some more packs got matuidi only. And now I have around 1.15kk. That's why I always have only untradables in my team.

Smelling bull but hey you got some attention
  • Miklelin
    Smelling bull what's the meaning?)
  • SomeLegend
    1146 posts Professional

You are making stories
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think ea should consult you first before releasing any future icons so that you don’t lose any coins. How dare they make you buy him in the first place and not tell you they were about tk release the sbc. Forget about the other thousands of people that bought him the last few days , it’s all about you and your team.
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    According to futbin it'll cost 1,2m to finish it. Also according to futbin he costs 1,3m to buy directly. Personally i'd rather pay 100k more for a card that i can sell whenever.
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    The only spare 1.5kk I have I spent on prime butra and now this f sbc around 1.1kk. 400k minus. Nice job ea

Get a grip lad. It’s only fifa
  • Miklelin
    SomeLegend wrote: »

You are making stories

No)
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    Thuq wrote: »
    According to futbin it'll cost 1,2m to finish it. Also according to futbin he costs 1,3m to buy directly. Personally i'd rather pay 100k more for a card that i can sell whenever.

Each to their own. I’d rather get rid of crap untradeable plus take the risk with the packs. I’ve done best (for keeping) Nakata baresi and van der Saar for the big icons all on sbc. The big icons will be on sbc too. All icons I’ve done for either half or three quarters the cost of sbc using untradeable
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    I bought Prime Butragueno for 1560000. Annoyed sbc comes out at 1m yes, but Im going to keep him till the end, rather than make a loss.