Loaning players in career mode

I usually like to play career manager mode with a average team and try to build them up the league. When trying to loan players from other teams it never really happens and then someone else comes in for the same player on loan and they get the player even though it told me the team didn't want to loan the player out at the time. It needs to be sorted asap. It happens quite a lot and needs to be rectified because it is even happening with young players that don't even feature in the 1st team starting 11. EA pls sort it quickly

Comments

• That_Guy44
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The issue is that even though you accept the loan offer, the other team cant afford the wages so the talks breaks down. Here's the hotfix for this since EA wont look at it.

1. Put player on loan list
    2. Negotiate loan.
    3. Pay for the players wage. The higher percentage you pay, the more likely the loan will go through.
    4. GO to squad hub, take player off loan list and put that player on the transfer list.

Dont know why this works, but it does for me all the time.
  • gavin2903
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That_Guy44 wrote: »
    The issue is that even though you accept the loan offer, the other team cant afford the wages so the talks breaks down. Here's the hotfix for this since EA wont look at it.

1. Put player on loan list
    2. Negotiate loan.
    3. Pay for the players wage. The higher percentage you pay, the more likely the loan will go through.
    4. GO to squad hub, take player off loan list and put that player on the transfer list.

Dont know why this works, but it does for me all the time.

This also works if you skip step 3

Just accept then go do part of putting on transfer list and it'll work.

Also I've noticed further you go into Career Mode the less it's an issue. I'm in 5th season and don't need to do this anymore. Sent 6 players out on loan and all have gone without having to mess around