How is this possible?

BombSquadPuppy
1376 posts Professional
27-C34-EB1-9-B14-4-C4-C-B2-D5-7-BE2-FA8-DB3-DE.jpg

So id like to know why my shots randomly get a mind of their own and decide to scrape the post and bounce out on an open net, usually when im 1 up... also how these stats make much sense here 😂

Comments

• heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guys clinical.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4827 posts Big Money Move
    I find that anytime I have massively more tackles than my opponent, I lose.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1376 posts Professional
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Guys clinical.

If only he was clinical i wouldnt have mind losing, but he got a free pen when my keeper caught the ball and his player knocked my keeper down, another goal conceded via super speed lag, and to really push it over the edge he had zero stamina players on the ball (ozil and volland) outrunning TOTY marcelo whom had over 50% stamina in the extra time 😐
  • Wi1son73
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA 👋🏻 Out..
    I really spit my dummy out yesterday because these results..
  • Noviembre17
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are u serious?

Look at the Real football match's stats which have played this weekend all over the World you can see your match stats and your result is a common thing. It can be anytime. Because this is football?
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1376 posts Professional
    Is it also a common thing in the world for slow, exhausted players to outrun fresh and fast players? What about bogus/borderline glitched(insert taboo word) penalty calls, dont even get me started on uncontrollable plays for roughly 5-30 seconds when the super speed kicks in
  • JuliantbX
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sounds like connection problems
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Improve ur shot accuracy. That's what I get from those stats.
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move

You do know that the programming actually decides whether it goes in or not and has very little to do with aiming or power etc?
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1376 posts Professional

If i knew how to post videos from xbox thered be a sole thread with all the vids i captured of the ball going everywhere but where it was aimed, with shooting or passing
  • Jordfy
    79 posts Park Captain
    Are u serious?

Look at the Real football match's stats which have played this weekend all over the World you can see your match stats and your result is a common thing. It can be anytime. Because this is football?

Bro you're talking about a team that's won 3 ucl back to back and 4 of last 5. It's not 'common' Madrid are exceptional and have exceptional players but i forgot 81 rated players in fifa are exceptional.
  • Wi1son73
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite

If i knew how to post videos from xbox thered be a sole thread with all the vids i captured of the ball going everywhere but where it was aimed, with shooting or passing

https://xboxclips.com
  • FCBlunt
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 5
    5 tackles.

Guuuuuueeeesssss who parked the bus :star:
  • BernaLeo87
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    All in your head mate.
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is what I hate everyone just saying “it happens in real football” yes that’s the human component, if I outplay and read my opponent by this much I should win

Otherwise shall we programme referees and lineman’s to get decisions wrong because “that happens in football too”

No don’t be so stupid it’s a game not real life