Prime Van de Sar what a joke!!!

dylanmaasie
430 posts An Exciting Prospect
For everybody they thinking to do the sbc don't do it , he is a joke Neuer or oblak are 2 times better

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any keeper higher rated than alisson is about the same though, vds is good to do for a cheap icon to toss into a different icon sbc, kinda like nakata
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15932 posts World Class
    He's a wall for me
  • GA85
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2019
    I bought Van de Sar 89 and he is clearly the best GK in game I tried this year...
    I played almost all my FIFA19 matches with De Gea (+800 matches) but VdS is 100 times better.
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some pros have used vds but I’d say less than 1% of pro games have him
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any keeper higher rated than alisson is about the same though, vds is good to do for a cheap icon to toss into a different icon sbc, kinda like nakata

Except nakata is like 400k and vds is over 600k 😂
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    I did him also and put courtois back in
    Vds sucks
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    heefmondo wrote: »

Except nakata is like 400k and vds is over 600k 😂

You cant count icon sbc from scratch, you gotta add the cards in club for their value, if not then you might as well shell out the extra 20k and buy the tradeable version since the prices for them tend to tank while sbc is out...
    I did my nakata for about 80k after putting in my untradeables and made way more after opening the packs 😉
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    I did him for icon sbc fodder. He’s better than Nakata and baresi who I also did they are terrible
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve used him for 30 games and he’s better than previous keepers I’ve tried, only 1 I’ve not tried is Courtois so can’t compare to him but he’s staying in my goal
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    Courtois and Lloris are the two best gks I've used in this game
  • Courtois and Lloris are the two best gks I've used in this game

No ddg?
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    Courtois and Lloris are the two best gks I've used in this game

No ddg?

not used him yet tbh, those two have saved me so many times tho
  • Courtois and Lloris are the two best gks I've used in this game

No ddg?

not used him yet tbh, those two have saved me so many times tho

Cool, Kepa does the job for me
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    GKs will have good games and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ games. Everybody hating on Casillas but Flashback Casillas has been surprisingly good for me. Just don't expect your GK to save everything.
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    GKs will have good games and **** games. Everybody hating on Casillas but Flashback Casillas has been surprisingly good for me. Just don't expect your GK to save everything.

THIS 100%, ive used DDG IF and TOTY version
    Courtois, lloris Allison, ederson, hando

Using VDS now cos I completed the SBC for cheap and its great time to get packs with promos on
    Not amazing but not awful either, just your typical fifa keeper TBH