Did EA nerfed CR7

Before anyone starts complaining: no I do not talking about the timed finish.

The last two weeks Ronaldo has been absolute useless. Be feels even more unbalanced than before. Absolute clunky. Moved like a tank and is slow as f....

What I also recognized that he doesn‘t make a single run. No matter how often I spam l1/Lb he does not want to go forward

I haven‘t changed instructions, tactics or chem style

He went for a min 1g/match ratio to 25 games without scoring or assisting

Comments

• Professor
    1345 posts Professional
    Same. I've been thinking of selling him. His passing seems horrible but that might be due to the connection. I've even resorted to use KDB as a striker and Cr7 wide CAM. He always slows down the play for me
  • I feel you!

I would also sell him and buy another („bad card“ myth) but I have the OTW since toty and I would not be able Tobin him back after taxes
  • Colzy
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mine is still fine. Smashing them in
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    sold mine for SIF Mbappe

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663.jpg
  • sold mine for SIF Mbappe

Same issues ?
  • Professor
    1345 posts Professional
    Maro6590 wrote: »
    I feel you!

I would also sell him and buy another („bad card“ myth) but I have the OTW since toty and I would not be able Tobin him back after taxes

I dont think that is the case as I've had him for over 300 games and he was fantastic until recently he has been very sluggish.

I'll try him another week and decide from there, I dont want to rush into any conclusions
  • Yeah but I have these problems for 2 weeks now. Feels like I just have 10players on the pitch... absolute handicap. Gets caught up by every single CB.

I already use him with engine to boost his balance and passing
  • Boysie91
    8093 posts League Winner
    He felt like that about 1 month ago and people tell me I just can't use him lol
  • Boysie91 wrote: »
    He felt like that about 1 month ago and people tell me I just can't use him lol

Haha... i also waited for someone writing this.

I had the nif Ronaldo for 300games before and he was amazing. So I think i can use him. ;)

But how did you managed to get out of this phase
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve been saying all along that people like CR7 in FIFA because he is good at running in a straight line, he can finesse, and he can win headers. He has never been much else in FIFA. His passing is mediocre and he feels clunky. The reason he is so meta is because he jumps high and is tall. If FB Ibra had more Pace, he would be much better than Ronaldo this FIFA.
  • Mutu10gol
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite
    unreal, this s is funny :smiley: nerfing Ronaldo , wtf :smiley: , mine is still the best card.
  • I’ve been saying all along that people like CR7 in FIFA because he is good at running in a straight line, he can finesse, and he can win headers. He has never been much else in FIFA. His passing is mediocre and he feels clunky. The reason he is so meta is because he jumps high and is tall. If FB Ibra had more Pace, he would be much better than Ronaldo this FIFA.

Man did you just read the title ?!

I said that I have used cr7 for nearly 400 games and he did everything I expected. But since 2 weeks nothing works anymore.

• LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve been saying all along that people like CR7 in FIFA because he is good at running in a straight line, he can finesse, and he can win headers. He has never been much else in FIFA. His passing is mediocre and he feels clunky. The reason he is so meta is because he jumps high and is tall. If FB Ibra had more Pace, he would be much better than Ronaldo this FIFA.

I said that I have used cr7 for nearly 400 games and he did everything I expected. But since 2 weeks nothing works anymore.

Yes, the point I’m making is that he should be even better now.
  • Maro6590 wrote: »

Yes, the point I’m making is that he should be even better now.

Ok. Sorry don’t want to be rude

Well that would be great. But the complete opposite happened. :-/
  • OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    He is always like that. your opponents now using much better defenders with better agility and makes you feel worse.
  • Lackosweat
    5437 posts Big Money Move
    My Toty Mbappe is still going stronk. He’s literally a cheat code !
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Wow!! Feeling the same... something is missing!!! Used him for over 800 games... He doesn’t pass right, takes those wired touch where u stick out the leg and ball deflects to opponent, missing sitters and not falling down when he is fouled for penalty!!!
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Wow!! Feeling the same... something is missing!!! Used him for over 800 games... He doesn’t pass right, takes those wired touch where u stick out the leg and ball deflects to opponent, missing sitters and not falling down when he is fouled for penalty!!!

100% this
  • JuliantbX
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    Noob_FC wrote: »

100% this

Sounds like connection problems
  • BLUESBOY345
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    He absolutely made me rage the past WL I’ve had him for a month scoring 38, 41, 40 and 53 goals in each WL that passed to then score 25 in the last.

However needing a win in my last game against a stacked Toty team he banged in 5 :smiley:
  • BiigDee
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t think it’s Ronaldo fella, I honestly believe something happens to a card. I’ve mentioned it on here before as I have POTM2 Reus, his first card was 1 of my favourite cards ever so naturally I wanted the upgrade and he is awful, he was decent but doesn’t make runs, fluffs chances and falls over. People blamed me but I had over 200 goals with the first so I think I know what I’m doing. Few years ago I tried to get to 509 goals with Lineker and he flew to 470 then didn’t score in over 20 games and went from being my favourite striker to worst. Sold him and replaced and goals were flying in again.

It’s easy for others who don’t experience it to laugh but when it’s happening you know something ain’t right.
  • iRusty_yo
    3911 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    My Toty Mbappe is still going stronk. He’s literally a cheat code !
    One of the best cards in the game, so much better than CR7
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    If any thing mine is better now
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    sold mine for SIF Mbappe

Same issues ?

he's amazing. sif mbappe is phenomenal. if he gets a winter upgrade then this card will be beyond broken
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I sold Ronaldo for SIF mbappe and neymar. Ronaldo always comes up clutch when you need him but it's not an enjoyable card
  • bucs0576
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's just the game informing you there are better cards to buy now. Nothing to do with connection or your play. It's nothing but greed from a very greedy company. FIFA is not here for your enjoyment. It's designed to **** you off.
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    I will wait until tomorrow. If Ronaldo gets his first IF my otw will upgrade. Maybe it will change

• Fabibi94
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 5
    I am only using him from sunday on, don’t get me wrong, he is scoring a ton but doesn’t feel fun at all. In fact, I am still having way more fun playing with Neymar, which I played like 400 games with. Really tempted to sell CR7 and buy either SIF Mbappe or FS Vinicius. Especially the last one looks similar to Neymar, so probably fun too play with too... :D
  • EekAlaska
    1562 posts Play-Off Hero
    I will wait until tomorrow. If Ronaldo gets his first IF my otw will upgrade. Maybe it will change

I feel the same way as OP. Last 2 weeks or so he hasnt been the same player as b4. Dont get me wrong he still has games where he scores loads, but he has more where it takes him 5 tries to score a goal he would have easily 2 weeks ago.

Keeping my O2W nd hopefully an upgrade will bring him back to normal.
  • EekAlaska wrote: »

I feel the same way as OP. Last 2 weeks or so he hasnt been the same player as b4. Dont get me wrong he still has games where he scores loads, but he has more where it takes him 5 tries to score a goal he would have easily 2 weeks ago.

Keeping my O2W nd hopefully an upgrade will bring him back to normal.

Exactly this !!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow !

If he doesn‘t get the IF i will try Eusebio