When you do a ball roll and the player launches/bounces the ball 5 metres forward

Richard
11203 posts Has That Special Something
edited February 4
tenor.gif

Comments

• sturges12345
    2760 posts National Call-Up
    yep acceleration touch is broken on this game
  • EddieFicio
    18500 posts World Class
    Yes and its annoying. Its an error where the game registers a "second push" of the right analogue stick in that direction when you hold RT to sprint away from the ball roll. It performs a knock on animation.

If you do the ball roll without pressing RT after it it wont do it.
  • DarthGrowler
    13869 posts Has That Special Something
    Or when you try to do it and nothing happens
  • Azof
    14783 posts World Class
    What is 5 metres in freedom units?
  • DarthGrowler
    13869 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    What is 5 metres in freedom units?

It's not enough freedom is what it is. Needs more freeeeedom. Hihhhhhhh Murrrricaaahhhhhh
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did it with Messi near the half way line and it bounced back past my defence and wouldn't let me change player so I had to sprint 30 yards back with messi why his attacker closed in on it. Nearly cost me a goal as well **** shocking
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Git gud
  • Idek
    8641 posts League Winner

This has been happening a lot for me lately, never had the problem where they knock it too far
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its a bug in the game. Also when doing Croquetta sometimes it launches it halfway down the pitch
  • Kizler
    336 posts Sunday League Hero

This happens too frequently, then I just lose the ball.
  • Joestoe
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 5
    Yup, most annoying thing. Love it when my player hits the ball over the side line for a throw in for my opponent after a simple ball roll. Great that they still have not found the time and resources to patch this.

While we're on that, great to see they've fixed the issue where you can't switch to a player far closer to the ball because your current selected player is locked on to it. Great they found a solution for that so swiftly. Great that people who are competing at events can concede crucial goals because of these flaws which have been in the game all year and should have been solved before it was even released because they're so easy to detect.

Also, great to see they've fixed the issue where your player makes a slide tackle instead of clearing the ball because the game doesn't recognize the situation, causing a PK (and often a red card), completely changing the outcome of the game. Loving to lose WL games because of that!

What a marvelous company. Can't think of any other game being released as broken as FIFA yearly is and still be in a state where there are tens of huge glitches after it's been released for over 5 months and still calling itself a serious esport.
  • Pugzilla
    15004 posts World Class
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Yup, most annoying thing. Love it when my player hits the ball over the side line for a throw in for my opponent after a simple ball roll. Great that they still have not found the time and resources to patch this.

While we're on that, great to see they've fixed the issue where you can't switch to a player far closer to the ball because your current selected player is locked on to it. Great they found a solution for that so swiftly. Great that people who are competing at events can concede crucial goals because of these flaws which have been in the game all year and should have been solved before it was even released because they're so easy to detect.

What a marvelous company. Can't think of any other game being released as broken as FIFA yearly is and still be in a state where there are tens of huge glitches after it's been released for over 5 months and still calling itself a serious esport.

NHL is way more broken than FIFA fwiw but yeah FIFA has issues.
  • Joestoe
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »

NHL is way more broken than FIFA fwiw but yeah FIFA has issues.

Not surprisingly released by the same company. How about they hire more gaming developers to fix their dumb issues? I know that training them takes time, but it starts to become more and more of a joke now.