Apex Legends Thread

Comments

• Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    Adamski wrote: »
    probably a dumb question but how do you ping for health/healing items if you're low?

Hold down button that you use to put on heals, up or down on d-pad I can’t remember. Use right stick to hover over the syringe or med kit and press r1

Nice, thanks.
  • Adamski
    9940 posts League Winner
    ty ty, knew it was possible
  • EA_Rtas
    1004 posts EA Moderator
    Adamski wrote: »
    G7 scout underrated gun imo

I keep getting lasered by the g7. Amazing gun I'm rocking a 6 win streak at the moment with an average of 9 kills per match using a combo of the prowler and g7
  • cmm_1991
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    G7 scout is filthy good , also my fav camo is the common one called midnight just black all over looks slick
  • Nogin182
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    This game got me surprise. Had no idea it was coming out. Probably the most fun I've had gaming in a long time. The speed of the game with the knee slides, redeploys, zip lines, no fall damage, love it.
  • KRANG00
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    scq83s.png
  • Azof
    16061 posts World Class
    If they dont copy fortnites ability to buy 1 BP and then earn enough currency to buy next one I can see it harming them
  • Chubbs
    14226 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    If they dont copy fortnites ability to buy 1 BP and then earn enough currency to buy next one I can see it harming them

100%
  • Choepiechakie
    31049 posts National Team Captain
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »

100%

• Karlos
    24213 posts Club Captain
    Why do people insist on dropping in the highest populated places when they're not very good ?
  • schmo
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Karlos wrote: »
    Why do people insist on dropping in the highest populated places when they're not very good ?

Sometimes that's the best way to improve. You're instantly in gunfights, you learn the mechanics faster.
  • Choepiechakie

High kill games. Insta action. Good loot when you leave.
  • Karlos
    24213 posts Club Captain

The only one I’ve witnessed is insta action.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero

The only one I’ve witnessed is insta action.

Usually always get good loot, if you come out alive you’ll get a decent kill game
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13957 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm struggling, I'm getting killed immediately lol, help pls
  • Chubbs
    schmo wrote: »

Sometimes that's the best way to improve. You're instantly in gunfights, you learn the mechanics faster.

This, I did it for the first 20 or so game just to get a feel for the guns, fights, and abilities.
  • Choepiechakie
    Audio needa fixing. Cant count the amount I got killed in the back outta nowhere
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some randoms are so dumb
  • Azof
    16061 posts World Class
    Audio needa fixing. Cant count the amount I got killed in the back outta nowhere

Far gunshots are far too loud
  • Karlos
    24213 posts Club Captain

tenor.gif?itemid=9385373
  • Choepiechakie

tenor.gif?itemid=9385373

Exactly, you hear footsteps but no idea from where. And then they are in your fsce.
  • Chubbs
    Audio is fine for me on xbox. Can pinpoint exact areas from across the map almost.
  • Choepiechakie
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    Some randoms are so dumb

This. Yelling people south when they are east... I mean its hard to ping them I guess.
  • Karlos
    24213 posts Club Captain
    Guy kept pinging his banner earlier, even though there were people literally stood on him.
  • KRANG00
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 11
    Getting to the point I don’t think I can go in without a team, I seem to get the worse randoms available while every squad I come up against works as a team.
    3 different games last night one player broke off, landed alone and died in 30 seconds
  • Chubbs
    I love me a fully kitted Spitfire. No recoil and rounds to waste for days. That and a Peacekeeper or Scout have been my go to.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    I love me a fully kitted Spitfire. No recoil and rounds to waste for days. That and a Peacekeeper or Scout have been my go to.

Spitfire is the best gun by a decent margin imo. I use the peacekeeper as a secondary usually as well. The r 301 or whatever it’s called is a laser but the damage is rather poor if you aren’t hitting consistent headshots. I’m interested to try the prowler with that specific attachment for it that turns it automatic it’s probably real nice with that I’m not huge on the burst aspect of it
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yh I use that or r301
  • 1HoV
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    R-301 + Heavy Ammo LMG.
    Those with purple extended mags are perfect. Most fights I take close range anyway, snipers are cool but I like to spray a lot in the close range fights.
  • Chubbs
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

Spitfire is the best gun by a decent margin imo. I use the peacekeeper as a secondary usually as well. The r 301 or whatever it’s called is a laser but the damage is rather poor if you aren’t hitting consistent headshots. I’m interested to try the prowler with that specific attachment for it that turns it automatic it’s probably real nice with that I’m not huge on the burst aspect of it

Prowler with the select fire attachment absolutely shreds. Probably my favorite gun but never use it or try to because I find it useless without the select fire and a purple extended mag.