9948 posts League Winner
    G7 scout underrated gun imo
  • Choepiechakie
    31429 posts National Team Captain
    Shotties need a buff aswell.
  • Retro_G
    28201 posts Player of the Year
    Azof wrote: »
    Most EA thing ever is the limit the free packs you can get, if slows down as you level up

By time you reach 100 you only get 45 packs

Yeah pretty shady, don't believe EA had no input on the microtransaction system. They should've gave you a pack every level, with Apex being so good, people will put money into the game and you wouldn't have near everything unlocked after a 100 packs.
  • Retro_G
    Adamski wrote: »
    G7 scout underrated gun imo

I usually run that with a wingman, got a cool looking legendary skin for the G7.
  • Azof
    16406 posts World Class
    dont see this keeping my attention as FN did
  • Retro_G

They need to drop meaningful updates regularly, akin to Fortnite. Apex has huge potential. I wish we had more in-depth stats, let me know how many wins I got.
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    are you actually having fun on FN or do you just play because you're good? only thing I like on FN are the competitive cups, find pubs so boring
  • Retro_G

:D Shotguns do the most damage in the game. Peacekeeper has great range on it too, aim for the head. If you can find a rare legendary Mastiff shotgun from a care package, it does 288 damage to the head and is the best gun in the game.
  • Choepiechakie
    Retro_G wrote: »

:D Shotguns do the most damage in the game. Peacekeeper has great range on it too, aim for the head. If you can find a rare legendary Mastiff shotgun from a care package, it does 288 damage to the head and is the best gun in the game.

Well would be weird if smgs did more dmg than a shotty, innit.
  • Choepiechakie

They need to drop meaningful updates regularly, akin to Fortnite. Apex has huge potential. I wish we had more in-depth stats, let me know how many wins I got.

Its hard to do meaningful updates everyweek. It will turn into doing updates because of the sake of it. Ranked is coming soon, which is good.
  • Azof
    16406 posts World Class
    are you actually having fun on FN or do you just play because you're good? only thing I like on FN are the competitive cups, find pubs so boring

yep, I dont play crazy amounts but when I do play I enjoy it
  • Retro_G

Its hard to do meaningful updates everyweek. It will turn into doing updates because of the sake of it. Ranked is coming soon, which is good.

Yeah more than likely, but they've so many ways to improve the game at the moment. There is solo/duo modes in Apex's game code. They should come soon enough, but not sure how solo will work, when the game is built around teamplay. Ranked will be great.
  • Choepiechakie

Yeah more than likely, but they've so many ways to improve the game at the moment. There is solo/duo modes in Apex's game code. They should come soon enough, but not sure how solo will work, when the game is built around teamplay. Ranked will be great.

Trio is perfect, duo can work to.
    I think solo will be too much camping.
  • Azof
    16406 posts World Class
    so many people have like 400 kills on one char already, crazy
  • Retro_G
    When you get a legendary, it turns out to be a banner....

200.gif
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still haven't had one, how many packs you opened?
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like the banners though tbf
  • Retro_G
    Jensonj67 wrote: »

I'm level 28, only opened 10 through Apex coins, swear since I put the coins into the game my luck has been rotten.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero

I'm level 28, only opened 10 through Apex coins, swear since I put the coins into the game my luck has been rotten.

Oh I’ve just opened the ones from levelling which I think has been 22. Not got much good though, especially not for atuff I use
  • Shshj
    3997 posts National Call-Up

Someone in a champion squad earlier was level 47 with 590 kills as Bangalore. It's absolutely nuts.
  • Retro_G
    edited February 11
    I like the banners though tbf

I only like the gun camo's, don't care about all the other filler items, even the costumes are pretty pointless in an FPS game. All them filler items is the reason why I won't buy anymore Apex packs.

I'll just wait for an exclusive legendary gun camo to appear in the store, buy it for 1800. I'm hoping they drop a wingman skin next week, my brother got the Merciless Wing and jammy sod. I'm looking for that Thermal Rise.
  • Retro_G

You do get people backing out of lobbies, if they don't get there main and they're a one trick pony.
  • Retro_G
    When you've map control with a high vantage point on the edge of the circle, your two random teammates decide to push centre of the circle, you get plugged from about eight different directions....

giphy-1.gif
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    broke 100 kills with Wraith

R301 with a good stabiliser and stock is insane, gun just doesn't recoil at all
  • Retro_G

That's the best AR mate, feels like an ACR from MW. Respawn done an excellent job with making every gun feel different. The Peacekeeper reminds me of the Spas 12.
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner

That's the best AR mate, feels like an ACR from MW. Respawn done an excellent job with making every gun feel different. The Peacekeeper reminds me of the Spas 12.
    haha I thought the exact same, reminded me of the ACR as well
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    probably a dumb question but how do you ping for health/healing items if you're low?
  • Retro_G
    probably a dumb question but how do you ping for health/healing items if you're low?

I don't think you can.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero

Hold down button that you use to put on heals, up or down on d-pad I can’t remember. Use right stick to hover over the syringe or med kit and press r1