30441 posts National Team Captain
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    So is dd in apex legends?

dd?

The EA patent.
  • Retro_G
    Ranked mode hype, season 2 unveil tomorrow!

• Mini_Miudo
    9971 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »

dd?

The EA patent.

Oh. lol Guess it was a joke then.

I’m loving this game more and more by the day, can’t wait for Season 2.
  • Retro_G
    edited June 27

dd?

The EA patent.

The map is meant to be changing, see the way that beast in the water was getting closer to map? Noticed last night that the beast is turned around again, heading back out into the ocean. I thought the beasts were going to be in the map for season 2. I can't wait to see what happens with the map, hope it drastically changes.
  • Mini_Miudo

dd?

The EA patent.

The map is meant to be changing, see the way that beast in the water was getting closer to map? Noticed last night that the beast is turned around again, heading back out into the ocean. I thought the beasts were going to be in the map for season 2. I can't wait to see what happens with the map, hope it drastically changes.

Yeah, I assume that's because the Repulsor is now working so, as the name would suggest, the monsters are turning away from it. The dragons are gone as well since that turned on.
  • Retro_G

dd?

The EA patent.

Yeah, I assume that's because the Repulsor is now working so, as the name would suggest, the monsters are turning away from it. The dragons are gone as well since that turned on.

The beasts will be in the map, looks like a lot of changes.

• Choepiechakie
    31961 posts National Team Captain

dd?

The EA patent.

Thump retired from Apex. Game officially dead now
  • Mini_Miudo

dd?

The EA patent.

This game has a more than healthy playerbase. lol Whoever Thump is, don't see why 1 person quitting would change anything.

dd?

The EA patent.

Ya, when the repulsor crashes, all the monsters come into the map. Makes sense. :smiley:
  • Retro_G

dd?

The EA patent.

Never heard of him, don't give a toss if he quit the game. Apex Legends isn't going anywhere, will maintain a big player base. Best FPS on the market, it's only going to get better with each new season.
  • Azof
    16938 posts World Class
    when does the new season start, might try it again
  • Mart
    8125 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »
    when does the new season start, might try it again

Tuesday.
  • Vies_Adams_Apple
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i am(was) comfortably the best apex player in this thread no cap.
  • cmm_1991
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite

That's like being the tallest dwarf :D
  • Retro_G
    Ranked mode details lads, what do you think? I like how kills are taken into account, but not sure about the amount of points they're awarding for a top 3 finish, could be a bit excessive and make the mode campy. The cosmetics sound cool, looking forward to ranked tomorrow.

• Mini_Miudo
    Sounds good, though the 2 guys I play with aren't the best so I don't expect to get a high rank. I still have a blast playing with them so I don't mind anyway. :)

Nobody asked, but cool, nice one!
  • Choepiechakie
    Ranked mode details lads, what do you think? I like how kills are taken into account, but not sure about the amount of points they're awarding for a top 3 finish, could be a bit excessive and make the mode campy. The cosmetics sound cool, looking forward to ranked tomorrow.

A BR should be about survival. I think this format is decent.

Im not a fan of treshholds tho. It would be better to award points per placement. But I like it how kills are capped.
  • Mart
    8125 posts League Winner
    Shouldn't have capped kills but made the amount of RP you get diminish per kill as you get more. Still think dropping a 10+ kill game shows more skill than waiting in a corner and getting Top 3.
  • Choepiechakie
    Mart wrote: »
    Shouldn't have capped kills but made the amount of RP you get diminish per kill as you get more. Still think dropping a 10+ kill game shows more skill than waiting in a corner and getting Top 3.

When there are 30 people in the last zones, its really hard to navigate to zone.
  • Retro_G
    I'm getting melted since update, while my enemies are sponging bullets. Did they nerf any guns? R-301 doesn't feel as good.
  • Azof
    16938 posts World Class
    I'm getting melted since update, while my enemies are sponging bullets. Did they nerf any guns? R-301 doesn't feel as good.

Who you playing as? A few legends got a nerf and take 5% more damage
  • Retro_G
    Azof wrote: »

Who you playing as? A few legends got a nerf and take 5% more damage

Bangalore
  • Retro_G
    I keep getting a code leaf error? I'm silver 5 now, bronze rank is awful.
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite

Ya felt the same to me. Won a lot of games earlier in the day but after the update I died just looking at the enemy. Think energy weapons need a tone down. Havoc with turbo charger and extended mag is way to op now imo. Also no idea why skull pierces are gold items now.
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite

Why's it awful?
  • Retro_G

Why's it awful?

I kept getting terrible random teammates.
  • Retro_G

Ya felt the same to me. Won a lot of games earlier in the day but after the update I died just looking at the enemy. Think energy weapons need a tone down. Havoc with turbo charger and extended mag is way to op now imo. Also no idea why skull pierces are gold items now.

It's the alternator with a hop up, it melts armour. Energy weapons feel OP too, keep picking up the havoc myself, but rarely find a gold hop up. Abundance of energy ammo around the map and you never run out.
  • Mini_Miudo
    The Havoc and Alternator/R99 (because some times I just can’t find the stupid disruptor rounds...) is definitely my favorite combo atm.

Havoc’s always been insanely strong up close, it becomes balanced because of its high recoil, though I can kinda control it at mid range now, and the need for a Turbocharger which isn’t common.

The Alternator, on the other hand, seems a bit too OP. 33 body shot to people with armor is ridiculous and it has low recoil, lasers people!
  • Mini_Miudo
    Pretty happy with my stats right now, just annoyed some things weren't tracked properly. Highest kills, for instance, I don't get how that doesn't work when highest damage does. lol Should be 17 for highest kills (the same game where I got 2700 damage). :'(
    D-kBZJ8X4AANMx1.jpg
  • Retro_G
    Pretty happy with my stats right now, just annoyed some things weren't tracked properly. Highest kills, for instance, I don't get how that doesn't work when highest damage does. lol Should be 17 for highest kills (the same game where I got 2700 damage). :'(
    D-kBZJ8X4AANMx1.jpg

Nice stats, puts mine to shame. :D Yeah it's annoying that it doesn't track highest kills properly. Pathfinder, Wraith, Lifeline take 5% increased damage after the update and they fixed the hitbox on Pathfinder.