The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Apex Legends Thread

Comments

• 1HoV
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Azof wrote: »
    Adamski wrote: »
    longbow/triple take is pretty nasty mid range if you peak a shot on somebody and then have a R99 or some automatic rifle to finish them

Theyd be so much better if the game had a lean feature

Only the Kraber is worth it.
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class
    1HoV wrote: »
    longbow/triple take is pretty nasty mid range if you peak a shot on somebody and then have a R99 or some automatic rifle to finish them

Theyd be so much better if the game had a lean feature

Only the Kraber is worth it.

You're worth it
  • cmm_1991
    2121 posts Fans' Favourite
    another 20 bomb

45dcac2e22715d2a0d01266390f4588a.png
    53b35f3a3b8cbaf4b7a15325ea49365e.png

on that 4k damage game I was running triple take and carbine towards the end, deadly

Filthy lad , where do you drop, hot zone?
  • Adamski
    9959 posts League Winner
    skull town usually
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class
    skull town usually

High iq drop that
  • Chubbs
    14486 posts Has That Special Something
    Battlepass cant come soon enough. Love having little objectives to play for.
  • schmo
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chubbs wrote: »

There's a livestream today. Hopefully some information.
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class
    schmo wrote: »

What time?
  • schmo

What time?

1:30 EST time. I think it's a EA livestream. But there have already been leaks on the origin webpage saying it will be 950 coins.
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class

What time?

1:30 EST time. I think it's a EA livestream. But there have already been leaks on the origin webpage saying it will be 950 coins.

Yeah someone messaged me on discord checked the page myself and it shows on there for me.

Gonna buy a month of origin access as it gives you 1000 coins so will be a cheaper way to get it
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    The hit detection when strafing comes into play is god awful in this game
  • schmo
    It seemed like it was originally set to come out yesterday, but with the unexpected amount of people playing it got moved back.
  • Retro_G
    31193 posts National Team Captain
    It seemed like it was originally set to come out yesterday, but with the unexpected amount of people playing it got moved back.

Next Tuesday I'm guessing, hopefully 950 coins, that would be a reasonable price.
  • Karlos
    24365 posts Club Captain
  • Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    Quick thinking after what happened to shroud
  • xFATAL
    4904 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2019
    Update needs to drop soon. Finally starting to get bored of Apex but understandable since i've been playing pretty much every day since launch. Although, With Sekiro dropping next that will be eating up alot of my gaming time.
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Update needs to drop soon. Finally starting to get bored of Apex but understandable since i've been playing pretty much every day since launch. Although, With Sekiro dropping next that will be eating up alot of my gaming time.

Finally started Bloodborne last night cause ive got the sekiro itch. Gonna try and finish it by time it drops
  • xFATAL
    edited March 2019

Finally started Bloodborne last night cause ive got the sekiro itch. Gonna try and finish it by time it drops

Bloodborne was great. I was thinking a few weeks ago about popping in DS3 and doing a Ninja build. Guess it's not too late, May get on it today. Trying to stay away from watching any new Sekiro gameplay, Apparently some people are upset with the new trailer revealing too much.
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class

Bloodborne was great. I was thinking a few weeks ago about popping in DS3 and doing a Ninja build. Guess it's not too late, May get on it today. Trying to stay away from watching any new Sekiro gameplay, Apparently some people are upset with the new trailer revealing too much.

Didnt watch it for that reason
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class

they need to add duos at the very least soon, 1 in 20 games we get a competent third
  • xFATAL

they need to add duos at the very least soon, 1 in 20 games we get a competent third

Yeah, When I have nobody on i'll join with randoms and back out everytime till I get at least one teammate that looks decent. What I don't get is why so many bad players always choose to land at skull town and than proceed to complain about getting melted instantly.
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class
    Still not fixed the ability to turn off smoke. Game is gonna bleed players if they dont pull the finger out soon
  • Chubbs
    Still not fixed the ability to turn off smoke. Game is gonna bleed players if they dont pull the finger out soon

Like Bangalore smoke?
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class

Like Bangalore smoke?

Yep. Only on pc though
  • Chubbs

Like Bangalore smoke?

Yep. Only on pc though

I am missing something. Why would you disable a characters ability?
  • Azof
    17249 posts World Class

Like Bangalore smoke?

Yep. Only on pc though

I am missing something. Why would you disable a characters ability?

You can disable the smoke so you can see through it. So you shoot it on someone, they can't see anything and you can see them clear as day
  • Jfo88
    22826 posts Club Captain
    @Chubbs carrying me
    6650f89e-df6d-45d4-bb89-8d5194e77fdc.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=nDbfEv3UbUQGfsGkJtK%2BRqEtX05lRc6qJK9DuPW9fm4%3D
  • Retro_G

Bloodborne is still my favourite Sony exclusive this gen. Sekiro could be something special.
  • Retro_G

I stopped playing after the nerf patch, they ruined my favourite gun the wingman. It wasn't that good on console pre-patch. I'll start playing again when the season pass drops, but hopefully they've improved the Netcode.

I've been playing the Division 2 since Tuesday, it's the Diablo of looter shooters, can't wait to see what's like after hitting level 30. They've World Tiers that are akin to torment levels in Diablo.