Chelsea | Building Bridges | Chelsea '19/'20 | August fixtures, UCL draw and squad

Comments

• DB1512
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Our rivals do look strong, Liverpool and Manchester City also have strong squads but I think in almost every career EA has proven that top teams are underperforming in this years career mode, especially in the PL.

Chelsea:
    Ydw7D1O.jpg
    Liverpool:
    2wAO9E3.jpg
    Manchester City:
    UkWUKrI.jpg

Up next:
    The clash with Manchester City at the bridge! Lampard's Chelsea started excellent with 12 point out of 4 matches. City has 10 points and when Guardiola's side wins, they grab the PL lead.
  • WestardLord
    1457 posts Professional
    I like these summaries, but I have to say it's tough to read the white text on green, at least for me.
  • Ashy
    9567 posts League Winner
    The green is a bit bright with the white to be fair but I can read it fine, I can see every team has a weakness but are all strong, Chelsea with the wingers, Liverpool with the CDM and Fabinho CB not sure about that. Man City's only weakness is Otamendi maybe, on paper they should be the favourites
  • LAboog4
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Man City at the bridge should be a good one. A fine test for Bale to show he still has the skills to dominate the Premier league.
  • DB1512
    The game against Manchester City

asfiXBb.jpg
    inspired by @Ashy his lay-out

sBrRyaV.png
    Thanks to his six goals in four PL games in August; Icardi is named Player of the Month
  • LAboog4
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A big win for the title race early in the season. The two new comers stepped up to the challenge of a top 6 match and won the game.
  • JoshDFC
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    Massive win over City. Lamps has really hit the ground running with the team and is looking like he is going to be a great success
  • Ashy
    9567 posts League Winner
    Icardi scoring late to win it for Chelsea, massive game at home and you come away with the points thats what I like to see. Make Stamford Bridge a fortress and teams will fear you
  • DB1512
    I won't continue this story with Lampard at Chelsea. In game, I'm already some games further and except for Manchester City (4th place), all top teams are in the right side of the table. Manchester United and Liverpool only have eleven points from ten gamez and Spurs and Arsenal are also underperforming with their mid table position. I'm on top of the PL league followed by Brighton and Everton, I don't like this (lack) of challenge so maybe I'll start with another story in the upcoming month.
    Everyone who followed my story, thanks for reading and providing feedback!
  • Ashy
    9567 posts League Winner
    Sorry to hear that, it is annoying when you get a save where it doesn't feel competitive with the big sides not winning enough, can happen more than often enough too
  • DB1512
    @Ashy yeah it's strange, for the first time in a while I played a career on Legendary instead of Worldclass. After I restructured the team at the beginning of season 2 I win most of the games but my rivals don't. Hope to have a more competitive career in my next story.
  • WestardLord
    1457 posts Professional
    edited May 16
    That's very annoying, sorry to hear it. Honestly, I like to just go with it and make it part of the story ("Breaking News: Liverpool in disaster mode!"), but I can definitely see how it affects competition in play.