Disgrace

Leonsmith
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Absolute disgrace of a company and game, why do my tactics work amazingly for only 3 games then stop working I can clearly see that there not working.

Comments

• Leonsmith
    I think it's deliberately done
  • Leonsmith
    Same with players playing amazing for 10 games then play like crap
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same, one game every shots on target and players make amazing runs

Another I run down the wing and mahrez wont move away from his LB even if I pass with X

I can’t name why I think that otherwise I’ll be banned though
  • KuriosOranj
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Happens every week mate. People say things like 'you're just playing better opponents', but it doesn't change that fact my players aren't doing what I'm telling them(via controller). 2 close losses followed by 2 games where my team FEELS great. I'm used to it now though - It's in the game!
  • Leonsmith
    Been playing wl and stuff like passes being underhit in key areas when every other pass is fine in previous games and majority of game.
    I could have 5 normal games then all of a sudden one game weird **** happens. It's just rigged tbh absolute fact. I've played enough Fifa to know this and everyone and you guys can see it also. It makes me think why do I even play this game. EVERYONE LOOK UP DYNAMIC DIFFICULTY. I shouldn't get a warning here I'm not mentioning anything which isn't allowed. Dynamic difficulty is all over the internet.
    Another thing I've noticed is when jockeying it can be great in a few games in a row then it becomes really really sensitive the next like I've forgotten how to defend. It's like they completely nerf it so I give up jockeying an let AI defend for me but that's not enjoyable but then this whole games a complete joke at times anyway.