Prime Cannavaro short review

Pay2Lose
906 posts Professional
edited February 2019
Wow. Don’t be put off by his height. He out jumps everyone. Tackling and interceptions are superb, good on the ball and very fast. Really glad I brought him, he is an absolute bargain for the price. Only negative is his height,but it’s not actually a negative, because he has 99 jumping with the anchor. He leaps like a gazelle! He also has great strength and aggression, which is vital on this game. His 78 stamina is fine, I didn’t notice him decline performance wise. He lasted 3 games before he dropped to 89 stamina for me.

If you are looking for an icon cb at a great price try him.

Rating 9/10 edit..

Just played a guy with FB Ibra, Prime Socrates, and I kept a clean sheet. He absolutely bossed them all game.

So I’m upgrading his rating to 10/10

Post edited by Pay2Lose on

Comments

• klaas9
    1396 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have 89 . Is prime significant upgrade?
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    He should be great. Him, Maldini and Nesta where/are the best CB's ever. But look how they messed up Nesta
  • Springveldt
    6656 posts Big Money Move
    He should be great. Him, Maldini and Nesta where/are the best CB's ever. But look how they messed up Nesta
    Nah, Der Kaiser and Baresi were better than them all imho and they messed him up Baresi as well.

As much as his stats looked messed up Baresi plays really, really well in game for me. No idea why though but he just seems to be in the right place most of the time, I notice Prime Ferdinand messing up way more than him.
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packed his 89 and been very very great for me ! Too bad he’s probably gonna go into Dinho SBC when it’s out though.
  • Lackosweat
    9920 posts Has That Special Something
    CR7, Zlatan and TOTY Mbappe easily beat him in the air sadly. On the ground, it’s a different story though I admit.
  • SPAMPEBS
    4117 posts National Call-Up
    Come on.... The title of this thread must be a joke..... SHORT REVIEW...... hahahahahaha
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    klaas9 wrote: »

I’ve not tried time 89 but I’d say he must be because his stats are considerably better.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    CR7, Zlatan and TOTY Mbappe easily beat him in the air sadly. On the ground, it’s a different story though I admit.

Not played vs cr7 with him but I have played vs fb Zlatan and he did nothing vs me with cannavaro back in defence. Guy also had totw Mbappe, Larson prime and Scream fellaini. I Kept a clean sheet.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    If he was 6.2ft or above he would be the best cb in this game. But it doesn’t matter anyway.
  • freakjas
    13516 posts Has That Special Something
    How is he compared to baby maldini?
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    freakjas wrote: »
    How is he compared to baby maldini?

Much better
  • Foxsake
    3625 posts National Call-Up
    He is to small
  • klaas9
    1396 posts Play-Off Hero
    klaas9 wrote: »

his 89 is already unbelievable , cannot imagine his prime would even be better
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Foxsake wrote: »
    He is to small

Clearly didn’t read my review lol. Doesn’t need to be 6.4 because he jumps above them.