Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

  • diavolo
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kondogbia UEL or Vidal flashback?
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nivaze wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    I’m actually really tempted to get baby Cruyff to replace WBY after rewards.

    @ASX you like the baby Cruyff?

    Yeah hes awesome. Great dribbling, passing, shooting (in the box and long shots), 5* SM/WF.

    A bit weak though and I think his low balance doesn't help against stronger opponents.

    Can't settle on chem style yet between Maestro to get his passing and shot power up, or Sniper to get his balance up a little...I think Maestro is better as his short passing gets to 96, with this formation I think strikers with high short passing is key as there are a lot of passes between the strikers. His long shots reaches 98 too and some of the goals he scores from outside the box are outrageous.

    I'm a big fan of the fake shot skill too and Cruyff is broken with that skill move.

    Yeah the balance puts me off, same thing with ADP. I really like the 5* skill fake shot where the player kinda sweeps the ball, usually opens so much space and so nice to get past a defender with it.

    The 5* 5* on Cruyff is so good tho, and he’s a dutch icon which adds more value to the card for me. I once played with his PM card in draft and he was obviously amazing so I wonder if the baby one is anything like it.

    Yep thats it, he kind of sweeps the ball and if you time it nicely he zig zags past multiple defenders, you don't have to make sure he's on his best foot to score at the end of the move off either as he's deadly on both.

    Yeah, that skill move is so effective, I love it.
    Do you use Cruyff as a player maker or more as a finisher? I have Messi to fill out the playmaking role.

    Another nice thing, a current Barcelona legend and a past Barcelona legend as strikeforce!

    Have him as playmaker, with False 9 instructions with Raul as more of a hold up type striker.

    Definitely notice him playing more between the midfield and the main striker. I use him to run at defenders or smash in goals from outside the box, or quick pass into Raul.

    Messi and Cruyff would be mad together imo.
  • Nivaze
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    diavolo wrote: »
    Kondogbia UEL or Vidal flashback?

    That’s a hard one, I have both in the midfield and I think I prefer Vidal slightly more. The 4* WF of Vidal makes him the better player IMO.

    There’s some risk to Kondogbia too as Valencia is still in the EUL.

    Both really good cards tho, can’t go wrong with either.
  • Nivaze
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    ASX wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    I’m actually really tempted to get baby Cruyff to replace WBY after rewards.

    @ASX you like the baby Cruyff?

    Yeah hes awesome. Great dribbling, passing, shooting (in the box and long shots), 5* SM/WF.

    A bit weak though and I think his low balance doesn't help against stronger opponents.

    Can't settle on chem style yet between Maestro to get his passing and shot power up, or Sniper to get his balance up a little...I think Maestro is better as his short passing gets to 96, with this formation I think strikers with high short passing is key as there are a lot of passes between the strikers. His long shots reaches 98 too and some of the goals he scores from outside the box are outrageous.

    I'm a big fan of the fake shot skill too and Cruyff is broken with that skill move.

    Yeah the balance puts me off, same thing with ADP. I really like the 5* skill fake shot where the player kinda sweeps the ball, usually opens so much space and so nice to get past a defender with it.

    The 5* 5* on Cruyff is so good tho, and he’s a dutch icon which adds more value to the card for me. I once played with his PM card in draft and he was obviously amazing so I wonder if the baby one is anything like it.

    Yep thats it, he kind of sweeps the ball and if you time it nicely he zig zags past multiple defenders, you don't have to make sure he's on his best foot to score at the end of the move off either as he's deadly on both.

    Yeah, that skill move is so effective, I love it.
    Do you use Cruyff as a player maker or more as a finisher? I have Messi to fill out the playmaking role.

    Another nice thing, a current Barcelona legend and a past Barcelona legend as strikeforce!

    Have him as playmaker, with False 9 instructions with Raul as more of a hold up type striker.

    Definitely notice him playing more between the midfield and the main striker. I use him to run at defenders or smash in goals from outside the box, or quick pass into Raul.

    Messi and Cruyff would be mad together imo.

    Yeah, I’m just going to give him a try. If I use an Icon I might aswell get a striker one to get the most out of it.

    Thanks for the review. I can’t wait now!
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Has anyone tried PIM Kluivert?

    Looks a lot like Raul but taller. Always thought Raul would be unstoppable if he had 2 to 3 more inches in height.
  • Jdreew
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got Promes and did the Dumfries SBC. I can say Dumfries does the job well. Also,
    definitely a noticeable difference with Promes compared to Mharez.
  • Nivaze
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    ASX wrote: »
    Has anyone tried PIM Kluivert?

    Looks a lot like Raul but taller. Always thought Raul would be unstoppable if he had 2 to 3 more inches in height.

    Try his loan for 10 games, only need a 82 rated squad for the SBC.
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nivaze wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    Has anyone tried PIM Kluivert?

    Looks a lot like Raul but taller. Always thought Raul would be unstoppable if he had 2 to 3 more inches in height.

    Try his loan for 10 games, only need a 82 rated squad for the SBC.

    good point :)
  • Nivaze
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jdreew wrote: »
    Got Promes and did the Dumfries SBC. I can say Dumfries does the job well. Also,
    definitely a noticeable difference with Promes compared to Mharez.

    Yeah Promes does the job really well for me too. 4 games in and 2 goals and 6 assists from the RM position including a banger.

    His passing is also better than Mbappe’s, and his workrates are obviously better than Mahrez M/M too.

  • limjitwe
    6779 posts Big Money Move
    ASX wrote: »
    Has anyone tried PIM Kluivert?

    Looks a lot like Raul but taller. Always thought Raul would be unstoppable if he had 2 to 3 more inches in height.

    Frankly Raul wins a lot of headers. No worries bout his height. I wonder if they will come out with a PIM for him
  • diavolo
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is CR7 suitable for this 442 formation? If i sold my club i can built a cheap team around him with some nice untradables.
  • Seandimes
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea he suits the formation. But definitrly needs a good playmaker upfront with him
  • EnzoGambaro
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 25
    Ignore this comment. Was asking a question here but already got the answer so don't want to waste anyone's time getting them to answer it again. Hope you all had a good weekend league.
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can't seem to get on with FB Vidal. Seems to hesitant, doesn't seem to want to get involved.

    Switching back to HL Pogba for now.
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ASX wrote: »
    Can't seem to get on with FB Vidal. Seems to hesitant, doesn't seem to want to get involved.

    Switching back to HL Pogba for now.

    Her the same, do not know but he has no presence, is invisible.
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    ASX wrote: »
    Can't seem to get on with FB Vidal. Seems to hesitant, doesn't seem to want to get involved.

    Switching back to HL Pogba for now.

    Her the same, do not know but he has no presence, is invisible.

    Pretty sure its his work rates. Good on the ball when he gets it though.
  • Nivaze
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vidal is really good for me and gets involved alot, intercepts alot and can move the ball up forward quickly.

    Maybe try to play him on balanced instead of stay back while attacking.
  • diavolo
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 25
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Yea he suits the formation. But definitrly needs a good playmaker upfront with him

    need your advice guys: should i build a team arround him (CR7) and fill it up with untradables or should i go with a more balanced one team.
  • Nivaze
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    diavolo wrote: »
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Yea he suits the formation. But definitrly needs a good playmaker upfront with him

    need your advice guys: should i build a team arround him (CR7) and fill it up with untradables or should i go with a more balanced one team.

    I’d say a more balanced team. I didn’t like CR7 when I played with him. Obviously a great goal scorer and he wins every header but other than that he didn’t do much for me.

    I’d rather get Messi and build a team around him than CR7. But that’s just personal prefference. If you like big strikers CR7 is probably amazing for you.

  • Nivaze
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did anyone do the Villa SBC? Only 1 day left and I wonder if it’s worth to do him still.
  • limjitwe
    6779 posts Big Money Move
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Did anyone do the Villa SBC? Only 1 day left and I wonder if it’s worth to do him still.

    He’s decent. I stuck Engine on him and he seems pretty smooth as his balance etc is better. But being in J League and lack of Spanish wingers or mids he’s harder to link.

    I did him as a super sub and nostalgic purposes
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Did anyone do the Villa SBC? Only 1 day left and I wonder if it’s worth to do him still.

    Yep I got him.

    Will leave a review here tonight as I only used him as a sub during WL. I'll try and get some games in DR tonight with him.

    Initial impressions are very similar to Raul and Torres. Clinical in front of goal or outside the box.

    He has a massive 21 point balance stat advantage over Torres which is very noticeable between the two.
  • Chalmo
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    limjitwe wrote: »
    ASX wrote: »
    Has anyone tried PIM Kluivert?

    Looks a lot like Raul but taller. Always thought Raul would be unstoppable if he had 2 to 3 more inches in height.

    Frankly Raul wins a lot of headers. No worries bout his height. I wonder if they will come out with a PIM for him

    I trully hope so @limjitwe ! I did his Pime SBC and I'd be glad if I can upgrade him ahah. Even tho he's already great!

    I just bought my team yesterday with a lot of new cards to try. I'm still wondering who are gonna be my strikers and wingers. Any thoughts please ? :)

    1553516307-team-fut.png
  • Seandimes
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would play Rashford and Willian up front, with sane on the left and Martial on the right. Only slight weakness in the team is Kante, but the way the team is set up, I dont think theres a good way to replace him
  • Chalmo
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seandimes wrote: »
    I would play Rashford and Willian up front, with sane on the left and Martial on the right. Only slight weakness in the team is Kante, but the way the team is set up, I dont think theres a good way to replace him

    Yeah I was considering this as well. Maybe hesitating with Martial upfront... I'll try this out :)

    About Kante, I know it "does not" exactly match the criteria but that is a very personal choice as I like the player. And I found him to be so good in the game. I can't count the number of balls that he wins back.

    Also, I have Ndombele FS on the bench and I managed to fit him in the team if needed ;)
  • limjitwe
    6779 posts Big Money Move
    @Chalmo

    I would prob do what @Seandimes said. Else I would use Sane Left Willian Right. Martial and Rashford as strikers.
  • Seandimes
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chalmo wrote: »
    Seandimes wrote: »
    I would play Rashford and Willian up front, with sane on the left and Martial on the right. Only slight weakness in the team is Kante, but the way the team is set up, I dont think theres a good way to replace him

    Yeah I was considering this as well. Maybe hesitating with Martial upfront... I'll try this out :)

    About Kante, I know it "does not" exactly match the criteria but that is a very personal choice as I like the player. And I found him to be so good in the game. I can't count the number of balls that he wins back.

    Also, I have Ndombele FS on the bench and I managed to fit him in the team if needed ;)

    Thing is that having one h/h striker makes the formation a lot easier to play. You can work around it with instructions if you dont use one, but its not quite the same. So Willian would really be well suited up front
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Martial is ****.
  • Nivaze
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    After trying various backlines out I ended up with FS Mendy - Varane - Ramos - Walker again.

    I feel my team is currently really well balanced, it flows really well. Promes was really good but I had to get Mahrez back.

    Only thing bothering me atm is WBY, he gets pushed off the ball so easily and misses alot of sitters, and due his low distance shooting he misses quite some first time out of the box shots.
  • Seandimes
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Only thing bothering me atm is WBY, he gets pushed off the ball so easily.

    Thats the only thing thats bothering me about Butragueno. At times its really annoying when he loses the ball as soon as the defender touches him. Luckily his shooting is so good that he doesnt need much time on the ball.

    9790168981c414b552cb282a33a34474.jpg

    thats the team right now. Havent found a la liga lb yet that I am truly happy with, and Luis at least does a good job defensively. Next upgrade is going to be Kondogbia RTTF, and afterwards i think the team is set until tots (unless there are going to be any other must-do sbcs this week)

Sign In or Register to comment.