Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Jdreew
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was thinking of throwing in my Prime Crespo into Kluivert anyone tried him yet?
  • Nivaze
    2411 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone tried the BD Promes yet? Looks a really good card for 200k.

My squad is slowly turning in a full la liga squad lol.
  • Seandimes
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jdreew wrote: »
    Was thinking of throwing in my Prime Crespo into Kluivert anyone tried him yet?

Havent tried the Prime Icon moments, but played every other version, and Crespo is definitely the better card, unless you cross a lot. Kluivert feels really sluggish on the ball, and his finishing is good, but really unreliable.

• diavolo
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nivaze wrote: »

same here. i was thinking about getting messi back but want to use my untradables (Mahrez SIF, Futmas firminio) and so on. But LaLiga is taking over it ;)
  • Seandimes
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    88a0c17e142cd7167598c4944dcc9749.jpg

Thats my new team after I got Vidal. Havent done the Dumfries SBC yet, not sure if spending ~150k on him is really worth it, could just play Lozano on 8 chem
  • xEvoStevo
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seandimes, with your updated tactic on drop back, for player instructions do you leave your fullbacks on balances mostly, the just stay back on both CDM’s and get into box for wingers?
  • Seandimes
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have them on stay back, and if I need a goal or my opponent is playing a narrow formation, I use the "attacking fullbacks" D-Pad tactic.
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seandimes wrote: »
    I have them on stay back, and if I need a goal or my opponent is playing a narrow formation, I use the "attacking fullbacks" D-Pad tactic.

Do you have them on stay back for the standard CT?
  • Nivaze
    88a0c17e142cd7167598c4944dcc9749.jpg

Thats my new team after I got Vidal. Havent done the Dumfries SBC yet, not sure if spending ~150k on him is really worth it, could just play Lozano on 8 chem

I’m also tempted to do Dumfries as many dutch pro players hype him up. If I get Rio and Promes I can get them all on full chem.

I already got bored doing the Vidal SBC tho so let alone doing a full leaugue SBC. I packed BD Alaba last night in the FUT10 SBC tho, so it might be worth to open all the packs now.
  • Seandimes
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    ASX wrote: »

Do you have them on stay back for the standard CT?

yea. But you can just experiment and see what works for you. If you are a good defender, you might not need to have them on stay back
  • Jdreew

Was thinking of doing this too. Getting Promes and replace Mahrez. Only problem is which RB to link him with.
  • Nivaze
    edited March 24

Was thinking of doing this too. Getting Promes and replace Mahrez. Only problem is which RB to link him with.

Really wish I did the Juanfran or Carvajal SBC but for now I’ll use FUTMAS Arias who did alright for me in the past.

Eventually get SBC Dumfries but then you’ll need an Icon defender or VVD for the link.

As I’m not the biggest fan of Mbappe and Mahrez M/M workrates are annoying I think Promes is the perfect option.

Just checked and the 87 Carvajal doesn’t look too bad with a shadow or anchor chem.
  • limjitwe
    6779 posts Big Money Move
    I

I packed him earlier. Will be trying him and give a review after.
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is current squad now:

dXd3rAn.jpg

Completed the Dumfries SBC and have this squad in mind if FB Robben comes out, need to sell HL Pogba and investments and hopefully BD Bale drops a bit. Not sure what I'll do with TOTYN Bale if this team works, maybe keep him as back up incase I run the first squad.

HQRqjgu.jpg
  • Nivaze
    Alright this is the current squad now. If I buy Promes I have roughly 1m left, Ramos is tradeable and can be sold if needed.

Do I just get FS Mendy and sit on my coins, or upgrade my whole backline? Neymar will be on 8 chem for now till I replace WBY for an Icon striker.

2iqmqs1.jpg[img][/img]
  • limjitwe
    Alright this is the current squad now. If I buy Promes I have roughly 1m left, Ramos is tradeable and can be sold if needed.

Do I just get FS Mendy and sit on my coins, or upgrade my whole backline? Neymar will be on 8 chem for now till I replace WBY for an Icon striker.

2iqmqs1.jpg[img][/img]

Definitely get FS Mendy. He’s really good. Sit on your coins till you really see a worthwhile upgrade. Tots is dawning upon us. B)
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero

2iqmqs1.jpg[img][/img]

Mendy is great.
  • Seandimes
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF De Marcos is also a really solid lb option for La Liga. Good defender, decent in the air, just does an overall good job.
  • Jdreew
    How do you guys rate Prime Rio against 91 VVD? Would it be a downgrade?
  • Nivaze
    Opinions on this backline? Promes is really good so he’s here to stay for now and I could get this backline on full chem. Also gives me the chance to finally use Casillias.

a3pedh.jpg[img][/img]
  • limjitwe
    edited March 24
    Opinions on this backline? Promes is really good so he’s here to stay for now and I could get this backline on full chem. Also gives me the chance to finally use Casillias.

a3pedh.jpg[img][/img]

Heard Casillias ain’t that good.
    De Marcos is better I think
  • Nivaze
    limjitwe wrote: »

a3pedh.jpg[img][/img]

Heard Casillias ain’t that good.
    De Marcos is better I think

Yeah could replace Carvajal with De Marcos and still remain full chem.
  • Freefolk
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been using this formation past few days with slightly diff tactics and its a lot of fun with this team, run out of coins after Gerrard haha

Balanced
    6/5

Possession
    7/6/3/2

B3405-A42-DE5-B-4-DB7-BFB4-FE2-FFD11-A328.png
  • Seandimes
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Team looks good! Going to give your tactics a try.
    How do you like Dumfries?
  • Freefolk
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Team looks good! Going to give your tactics a try.
    How do you like Dumfries?

Thanks man
    I like him a lot, he has 8 chem with manager and loyalty, very quick and strong, wins every header and scores a lot from corners, his crossing is great but his agility does let him down going forward sometimes
  • Nivaze
    I’m actually really tempted to get baby Cruyff to replace WBY after rewards.

@ASX you like the baby Cruyff?
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 24

Yeah hes awesome. Great dribbling, passing, shooting (in the box and long shots), 5* SM/WF.

A bit weak though and I think his low balance doesn't help against stronger opponents.

Can't settle on chem style yet between Maestro to get his passing and shot power up, or Sniper to get his balance up a little...I think Maestro is better as his short passing gets to 96, with this formation I think strikers with high short passing is key as there are a lot of passes between the strikers. His long shots reaches 98 too and some of the goals he scores from outside the box are outrageous.

I'm a big fan of the fake shot skill too and Cruyff is broken with that skill move.
  • Nivaze

Yeah hes awesome. Great dribbling, passing, shooting (in the box and long shots), 5* SM/WF.

A bit weak though and I think his low balance doesn't help against stronger opponents.

Can't settle on chem style yet between Maestro to get his passing and shot power up, or Sniper to get his balance up a little...I think Maestro is better as his short passing gets to 96, with this formation I think strikers with high short passing is key as there are a lot of passes between the strikers. His long shots reaches 98 too and some of the goals he scores from outside the box are outrageous.

I'm a big fan of the fake shot skill too and Cruyff is broken with that skill move.

Yeah the balance puts me off, same thing with ADP. I really like the 5* skill fake shot where the player kinda sweeps the ball, usually opens so much space and so nice to get past a defender with it.

The 5* 5* on Cruyff is so good tho, and he’s a dutch icon which adds more value to the card for me. I once played with his PM card in draft and he was obviously amazing so I wonder if the baby one is anything like it.
  • ASX
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah the balance puts me off, same thing with ADP. I really like the 5* skill fake shot where the player kinda sweeps the ball, usually opens so much space and so nice to get past a defender with it.

The 5* 5* on Cruyff is so good tho, and he’s a dutch icon which adds more value to the card for me. I once played with his PM card in draft and he was obviously amazing so I wonder if the baby one is anything like it.

Yep thats it, he kind of sweeps the ball and if you time it nicely he zig zags past multiple defenders, you don't have to make sure he's on his best foot to score at the end of the move off either as he's deadly on both.
  • Nivaze

Yep thats it, he kind of sweeps the ball and if you time it nicely he zig zags past multiple defenders, you don't have to make sure he's on his best foot to score at the end of the move off either as he's deadly on both.

Yeah, that skill move is so effective, I love it.
    Do you use Cruyff as a player maker or more as a finisher? I have Messi to fill out the playmaking role.

Another nice thing, a current Barcelona legend and a past Barcelona legend as strikeforce!