Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Nivaze
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    Back to fifa after a long time off and think I'll give this a go cant upload pics for some reason got about 1m left to make improvements if anyone can find any to make team is....

92 de gea
    88 telles
    85 ferd
    90 van dijk
    NIF Walker

91 nedved
    88 kondogbia
    90 petit
    Totw Salah (WL reward) can put him into my fitness team though once I've made that

89 eusebio
    NIF ronaldo

That’s a great squad, not much to improve other than Walker but you probably need him to get VVD on chem or maybe or get a better version of Ferdinand.

Personally I didn’t like Nedved so I’d say maybe get Neymar but if Nedved works for you there’s no need to upgrade.

• john_d_efc
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's my first time back for months haven't purchased yet just been browsing the forums I want to try neymar but I never get on with him on any fifa Haha and yeah Walker is there solely for that reason before I quit VVD was an absolutle rock
  • Nivaze
    It's my first time back for months haven't purchased yet just been browsing the forums I want to try neymar but I never get on with him on any fifa Haha and yeah Walker is there solely for that reason before I quit VVD was an absolutle rock

Yeah VVD is a beast, I would keep him if I were you. You can always try Neymar and if he doesn’t work maybe get 90 Rio instead of the 85 and get FS Alexander Trent Arnold instead of Walker.

There’s really nothing to upgrade in your squad if the players work for you.
  • john_d_efc
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'll probably buy Monday and see how it goes hoping I don't hate fifa again (though I probably will) but seen good things off this thread so here's hoping
  • Nivaze
    I'll probably buy Monday and see how it goes hoping I don't hate fifa again (though I probably will) but seen good things off this thread so here's hoping

I know what you mean. Just try to enjoy the good games and try not to get triggered by all the bs that happens.
  • Seandimes
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea i dont think Theres much to improve in your squad. Rest is just up to personal preference.

@Nivaze did you have the chance to try Vidal yet?
  • Nivaze
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Yea i dont think Theres much to improve in your squad. Rest is just up to personal preference.

@Nivaze did you have the chance to try Vidal yet?

Yeah, played one game and he got MOTM. Too early to really judge but he is really aggressive and intercepted alot.

My opponent actually had 0 shots on goal that game so not sure if he was just trash or I was playing well.
  • Nivaze
    So after selling FS Arthur I’m sitting on about 900k again.

Should I replace WBY for 87 ADP? I don’t know what it is but some games WBY is amazing and some games he can’t finish anything.
  • Seandimes
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    You could give butragueno a try ;)
  • Nivaze
    Been considering that, but then I’ll have 2 strikers with medium attacking workrates.

Wish I could afford the PM ADP, I absolutely loved his loan card.
  • Seandimes
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably best to save the coins and wait what other sbcs are coming up
  • Nivaze
    Yeah, I’ll get FS Mendy and just stick with the squad for now.

Mbappes price is too high right now because his NIF is out of packs and I prefer a fresh one anyways.
  • Nivaze
    That FUT Birthday Promes looks really nice, seems like a nice option instead of Mbappe.

Good finishing and H/L workrates.
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will FB vidal work instead of Kondogbia?
  • Seandimes
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tried FB Vidal for a couple games, and can already tell he is well worth the coins. Feels really smooth on the ball, with great passing and defending
  • ASX
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 24
    Tried FB Vidal for a couple games, and can already tell he is well worth the coins. Feels really smooth on the ball, with great passing and defending

I'm thinking of selling HL Pogba and doing the Vidal SBC, what do you think? Would have Vidal and Petit PIM together.

Would miss Pogbas skill moves and height, what do you think of M/M work rates on Vidal?
  • limjitwe
    6779 posts Big Money Move

Wow you make me wanna do him.
    Mmmm decisions decisions
  • Seandimes
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 24
    ASX wrote: »

I'm thinking of selling HL Pogba and doing the Vidal SBC, what do you think? Would have Vidal and Petit PIM together.

Would miss Pogbas skill moves and height, what do you M/M work rates on Vidal?

M/M is his only sleight weakness. He is a little bit lazy off the ball, but thats really the only bad thing I can say about him. Intercepts really well, great tackles, but the biggest thing for me is how smooth and fast he feels on the ball, especially for a cdm. Havent played the headliner, but Vidal is definitely miles better than the regular Pogba.

Playing him with Anchor chemstyle, and I cant think of many midfielders that have these stats for that price

2778659cbe44783f00766987cbf7123a.png
  • ASX
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 24
    ASX wrote: »

Would miss Pogbas skill moves and height, what do you M/M work rates on Vidal?

M/M is his only sleight weakness. He is a little bit lazy off the ball, but thats really the only bad thing I can say about him. Intercepts really well, great tackles, but the biggest thing for me is how smooth and fast he feels on the ball, especially for a cdm. Havent played the headliner, but Vidal is definitely miles better than the regular Pogba.

Playing him with Anchor chemstyle, and I cant think of many midfielders that have these stats for that price

2778659cbe44783f00766987cbf7123a.png

Cheers.

Would you set him to stay back while attacking?

I was looking at engine chem.
  • Seandimes
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea I always have both cdms on stay back, and trigger their runs manually.
  • ASX
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 24
    Might have to keep hold of Pogba HL, hes down at 1.3mil.

After international games he might go back up over 2 mil, or with another IF or MOTM.
  • ASX
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea I always have both cdms on stay back, and trigger their runs manually.

Might be a bit more solid in midfield with Vidal/Petit since Pogba is H/L.

Looking forward to trying Vidal out.
  • Tennster10
    1906 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play against Vidal yesterday and he was very noticeable in the defend. Intercept a lots of my pass in the midfield.
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    I also have PIM Petit and FB Vidal. @Seandimes do you think they work together and what do you think about Birthday Marcelo as RM??
  • limjitwe
    6779 posts Big Money Move
    6-CCD734-F-C9-F7-4319-B449-FE53-C9-D99994.jpg

Wow really amazing value! Of course icons always have an X factor to them. But for a fraction of the price, looks pretty good
  • Seandimes
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    I also have PIM Petit and FB Vidal. @Seandimes do you think they work together and what do you think about Birthday Marcelo as RM??

Yea they will definitely work well together. Birthday Marcelo looks great, dont know if hes worth the pricetag though
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN

Yea they will definitely work well together. Birthday Marcelo looks great, dont know if hes worth the pricetag though

Thanks, which RM from Spanish League should I choose instead?

STs are Ben Yedder and 91 Eusebio
    CDMs Petit and Vidal
    LM POTM Hazard-LM?
    87 Kurzawa-Birthday Pavard (sensational card)-PIM Desailly-RB?

2,8 million coins. @Seandimes
  • Seandimes
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    If coins arent an issue, Marcelo is probably the best choice. Personally I would go for the Birthday Promes card
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    If coins arent an issue, Marcelo is probably the best choice. Personally I would go for the Birthday Promes card

Good idea, will try that Promes. Thanks.
  • xEvoStevo
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seandimes, with your updated tactic on drop back, for player instructions do you leave your fullbacks on balances mostly, the just stay back on both CDM’s and get into box for wingers?