Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• ASX
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Opinions on Flashback DDR as CDM? His stats are great!

Just got him.

Probably wont start him because his work rates are M/H but would be great to bring on to protect defense later in the game if a goal or two up maybe?

• Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks very nice! Similar to Bradley, and I like him a lot. Definitely would do the sbc if I wasnt short on coins
  • burken
    89 posts Park Captain
    edited March 16
    any of you who have tried mbappe and bale at RM? which one is better? mbappe worth the 50-60k more?
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Looks very nice! Similar to Bradley, and I like him a lot. Definitely would do the sbc if I wasnt short on coins

Compare gis ingame stats with PIM Vieira and please not with Bradley.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    burken wrote: »
    any of you who have tried mbappe and bale at RM? which one is better? mbappe worth the 50-60k more?

Played both, and prefer bale.

Compare gis ingame stats with PIM Vieira and please not with Bradley.

Was comparing player type, not quality ;)
  • Nivaze
    2302 posts Fans' Favourite
    I put Griezmann back in the squad and suddenly everything is flowing perfectly again. Guess I’ll stick with his NIF for now, can’t believe he’s only 75k coins lol.
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    @Seandimes do you think 88 Vieira would also work together with PIM Petit or Pogba?
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Nivaze I am also back to the basics after lots of experimenting. Put Kondogbia back in, and saving up for his RTTF version. For me he is simply the prototypical player in that position. Also going to buy the normal Griezmann to pair him up with Butragueno. Torres is still going strong, but against good opponents I feel two players with 3* skills is just too predictable

@wHaTyOuLoOkiN yea that will definitely work very well.
  • limjitwe
    6486 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Figo or 88/90 Best? I think Prime Best would be abit if a waste there.

I need an icon for chemistry with Ibrah and Bradley.
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN

but that Vieira have M/H workrates, sure I could use him?
  • Nivaze
    @Seandimes RTTF Kondogbia looks really good now after the upgrade, if only he was still french... I might just get rid of most cards and go basic again too. I feel like having Mendy as LB is a waste, might aswell get Marcelo and Ramos back in the squad.

I just struggle to find a partner for Pogba in the midfield and a partner for Griezmann in attack. Guendouzi didn’t really convince me and Kante is too defensive.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero

Yea for sure. Vieira is such a good player, that the workrates matter much less
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN

Yea for sure. Vieira is such a good player, that the workrates matter much less

@Seandimes please can you post your Back to the Basics Team?
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    @wHaTyOuLoOkiN f854fcbb9e5ea4d59a93a42182e02efb.png

If I didnt have torres I d use Rodrigo. Going to buy RTTF Kondogbia and Bale on FUT BIrthday
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    @wHaTyOuLoOkiN f854fcbb9e5ea4d59a93a42182e02efb.png

If I didnt have torres I d use Rodrigo. Going to buy RTTF Kondogbia and Bale on FUT BIrthday

Have you not bought Griezmann to replace Torres?
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have him in the club, but didnt play him yet. Everytime I want to drop torres, he scores a worldie and I remember why i love the card :D
  • Tennster10
    1706 posts Play-Off Hero
    What tactics are you guys running now?
    I am getting stale with ibra any recommendations for ST pair with prime moment socrates? Any one will fit budget around 1 mil.
    Cheers
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mostly running a new tactic with drop back and more players in the box, think I already posted it a couple pages ago:

Drop back 6 width 5 depth
    longball 5 width 7 players in box
  • Nivaze
    I’m tempted to play Griezmann with Messi up top, I could get RTTF Kondogbia and FS Arthur as CDMs and everyone will be on full chem. Opinions?

Another option is to get Petit back in, so I could get any French or PL striker up top with Griezmann.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    RTTF Kondogbia and Arthur sound good to me. If I remember correctly you werent a big fan of Petit, so I wouldnt use him. I think Messi and Griezmann up top could work very well, sort of like a double playmaker setup.

@Tennster10 how about 90 Butragueno? Double 5 star wf in attack is always nice
  • diavolo
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i've played WL like that:

Werner HL - Reus HL
    Sterling SIF - De Bruyne - Witsel OTW - Bellarabi SIF
    Laporte IF - varane - Ramos - Hakimi HL
    Courtois

The overall-performance was really good but i feel like SIF Sterlin isnt worth the Coins and Laporte needs an Upgrade. Do you have any idea? De Bruyne was good but maybe i have to part due to chemistry.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    is neymar an option?
  • diavolo
    is neymar an option?

definitely, but i think there is no chance for full chem... What do you think? Link him with rabiot and marcelo?
  • Nivaze
    My whole team was playing like a mess so I couldn’t really judge Petit, it’s kinda sad how I lost over 100k coins due tax over the weekend because of the weird gameplay.

FS Arthur looks great on paper but just like Mendy I feel like they don’t live up to their stats.

I basically have 1.4m to fill out a CDM and ST, or 1.6m if I sell Pogba. Any suggestions?
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    8 Chem is really more than enough. Have played over 500 games with Torres, some on 8 and some on 10 chem, and there is absolutely no difference.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    My whole team was playing like a mess so I couldn’t really judge Petit, it’s kinda sad how I lost over 100k coins due tax over the weekend because of the weird gameplay.

FS Arthur looks great on paper but just like Mendy I feel like they don’t live up to their stats.

I basically have 1.4m to fill out a CDM and ST, or 1.6m if I sell Pogba. Any suggestions?

I would probably wait for the FUT Birthday Promo next friday. Might be a nice position change in it, and players will be much cheaper. Probably the worst time now to buy expensive players.
  • diavolo
    edited March 17
    yeah, maybe i try this. But the next question is, is Rabiot good enough to replace De Bruyne? I like his normal card but is he good enough for the big battles in WL with all the icon coming up... not sure.

btw. just saw https://www.futbin.com/19/player/19471/Marçal/ with Shadow looks pretty good.
  • Nivaze
    Yeah, I’ll wait for that. I’ll use play with untradeables till then I guess.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 17
    diavolo wrote: »
    yeah, maybe i try this. But the next question is, is Rabiot good enough to replace De Bruyne? I like his normal card but is he good enough for the big battles in WL with all the icon coming up... not sure.

btw. just saw https://www.futbin.com/19/player/19471/Marçal/ with Shadow looks pretty good.

I m not a fan of Rabiot, but he seems to work for a lot of people. If you want to keep KdB, one of the Sane versions would also be a good option.

Added the new custom tactics to the guide, and will slowly be uploading gameplay videos vs different formations and opponents to the guide.
    Since 10 minutes of only gameplay might be a bit dull to watch, I was thinking of commentating over the matches. That would allow me to go into much greater detail about how I intend the formation to play than its possible in written form. Would you guys be interested in smth like that?

Anyways, first video I added to the guide:

VS a 433-4/4231 opponent. Felt I played quite well in the game, and held the opponent to 1 shot on target. Although I felt myself tilting a bit middle of the match due to some of the chances i missed :D
  • ASX
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero
    diavolo wrote: »

I m not a fan of Rabiot, but he seems to work for a lot of people. If you want to keep KdB, one of the Sane versions would also be a good option.

Added the new custom tactics to the guide, and will slowly be uploading gameplay videos vs different formations and opponents to the guide.
    Since 10 minutes of only gameplay might be a bit dull to watch, I was thinking of commentating over the matches. That would allow me to go into much greater detail about how I intend the formation to play than its possible in written form. Would you guys be interested in smth like that?

Anyways, first video I added to the guide:

VS a 433-4/4231 opponent. Felt I played quite well in the game, and held the opponent to 1 shot on target. Although I felt myself tilting a bit middle of the match due to some of the chances i missed :D

Nice.

What camera settings do you have?