Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Nivaze
    2411 posts Fans' Favourite
    diavolo wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Bildschirmfoto-2019-07-10-um-11-14-23.png

Guys i really need your advice how to finish/improve my current squad. Should i simple buy mbappe for RM? Otherwise i could get rid of butragueno and/or raul & casemiro to strengthen the squad. Without them i have 450k to invest. THX a lot!

Mbappe is your best bet I guess. If you're willing to play Neymar on 7 chem he'll be better IMO.

Thx @Nivaze !
    What about the Bale SBC and then put a LaLiga RB for lala there?

Not a bad idea, but the problem is that La Liga lacks good RBs...

• Freefolk
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hoping to get either Mendy or Dumfries in my picks, might start Dinho next need a flair player

810-F371-E-8-F6-E-44-A4-941-B-5-FDE4848-D76-F.jpg
  • Nivaze
    Futties Promes is probably the best wide player I've tried in this formation. He's insane and so much fun.
    If only he was still in La Liga he would be so easy to link but for now he's a sub.

I'm really hoping for a Futties Pogba, would be so much fun to have a 5* SM midfielder.
  • IAIK7
    3432 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 10
    Futties Promes is probably the best wide player I've tried in this formation. He's insane and so much fun.
    If only he was still in La Liga he would be so easy to link but for now he's a sub.

I'm really hoping for a Futties Pogba, would be so much fun to have a 5* SM midfielder.

Talking of very good subs, Lozano is very good off the bench. Electric pace, great dribbling and very good in the air. I'm thinking off completing the Bale SBC as well. Lewandowski (TOTS) is currently my MVP though. The guy is incredible for this formation.
  • Nivaze
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Talking off very good subs, Lozano is very good off the bench. Electric pace, great dribbling and very good in the air. I'm thinking off completing the Bale SBC as well. Lewandowski (TOTS) is currently my MVP though. The guy is incredible for this formation.

I have so many players now I don't even know who to start and who to use as a sub.

TOTS Mertens, TOTS Fekir, FB Depay and Futties Promes are all incredible subs but also starters and then there's TOTS Messi, PIM ADP, Prime Eusebio, FB Firmino who all can start too.

I actually prefer TOTS Mertens and PIM ADP as strike force at the moment, but it's so hard to fit everyone in on chem. I'm abit fed up with Eusebio but I really need him for chemistry reasons. He's an incredible finisher but he's the one player I always somehow lose the ball with. I feel like he's not smooth enough on the ball to be a ''dribbler'' like Mertens, ADP and Messi and he's not strong either like FB Firmino. I think the issue with Eusebio for me is the more stocky build.
  • IAIK7

Talking off very good subs, Lozano is very good off the bench. Electric pace, great dribbling and very good in the air. I'm thinking off completing the Bale SBC as well. Lewandowski (TOTS) is currently my MVP though. The guy is incredible for this formation.

I have so many players now I don't even know who to start and who to use as a sub.

TOTS Mertens, TOTS Fekir, FB Depay and Futties Promes are all incredible subs but also starters and then there's TOTS Messi, PIM ADP, Prime Eusebio, FB Firmino who all can start too.

I actually prefer TOTS Mertens and PIM ADP as strike force at the moment, but it's so hard to fit everyone in on chem. I'm abit fed up with Eusebio but I really need him for chemistry reasons. He's an incredible finisher but he's the one player I always somehow lose the ball with. I feel like he's not smooth enough on the ball to be a ''dribbler'' like Mertens, ADP and Messi and he's not strong either like FB Firmino. I think the issue with Eusebio for me is the more stocky build.

I'm going to do the Eusebio SBC once the TOTW SBC drops. I used his 91 version as a LM not too long ago. But he was a bit underwhelming. I agree on that he did seems to lose the ball regularly due to heavy touches (even with the Engine chem). But I'm using TOTS Fekir atm and although he is very good, his wf is a bit annoying. Adding Eusebio would help in getting Firmino back in the side and give me versatility in regards to shooting due to his 5*wf. He'd be playing LM though. But I'm hoping that his 93 card is better than his 91.
  • Safehands84
    3494 posts National Call-Up

I have middle Euesbio and get what you mean, I pushed him wide left because he wasn't doing it for me. Hes actually been very good there . I have him set to cut inside so he gets his fair spare of goals.

I'm probably going to drop Best for a bit, hes on over 800 games but I want to get Robben in and even though there better players out there quite a few icon cheap strikers I want to try before the and of the game. Shearer, Larrson, Klose, Trequezt and Owen
  • Nivaze

I'm going to do the Eusebio SBC once the TOTW SBC drops. I used his 91 version as a LM not too long ago. But he was a bit underwhelming. I agree on that he did seems to lose the ball regularly due to heavy touches (even with the Engine chem). But I'm using TOTS Fekir atm and although he is very good, his wf is a bit annoying. Adding Eusebio would help in getting Firmino back in the side and give me versatility in regards to shooting due to his 5*wf. He'd be playing LM though. But I'm hoping that his 93 card is better than his 91.

Yeah, I'm going to play Eusebio at RM again. He at least makes great runs and pops up every now and then to score. He gets praised so much on the forums, but I prefer PIM ADP over him.

You did Maldini right btw? I need a SBC to dump all my high rated useless players in and I'm fed up with Blanc and David Luiz isn't all that either. Do you think Maldini is worth it?
  • Nivaze

I have middle Euesbio and get what you mean, I pushed him wide left because he wasn't doing it for me. Hes actually been very good there . I have him set to cut inside so he gets his fair spare of goals.

I'm probably going to drop Best for a bit, hes on over 800 games but I want to get Robben in and even though there better players out there quite a few icon cheap strikers I want to try before the and of the game. Shearer, Larrson, Klose, Trequezt and Owen

Yeah, Eusebio is a lethal finisher but I feel like he lacks in the other areas.

Robben always tears me a new one when playing against him, I think you will like him a lot!
  • IAIK7

Yeah, I'm going to play Eusebio at RM again. He at least makes great runs and pops up every now and then to score. He gets praised so much on the forums, but I prefer PIM ADP over him.

You did Maldini right btw? I need a SBC to dump all my high rated useless players in and I'm fed up with Blanc and David Luiz isn't all that either. Do you think Maldini is worth it?

Yes I did Maldini 3 or so weeks ago. He's very good. Scores a surprisingly high number of goals from corners and has one of the cleanest tackles in-game.
  • diavolo
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Guys i really need your advice how to finish/improve my current squad. Should i simple buy mbappe for RM? Otherwise i could get rid of butragueno and/or raul & casemiro to strengthen the squad. Without them i have 450k to invest. THX a lot!

Mbappe is your best bet I guess. If you're willing to play Neymar on 7 chem he'll be better IMO.

Thx @Nivaze !

I think headliner carvajal or TOTY Navas will fill out the position quite well. And Bale is a level up...
  • Vaporduff777
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Seandimes I’ve came back to this from 4411 and 433-5. Really miss the 2 strikers so going to go with this team. Rashford will be upgraded to the 91 futties soon and Mendy to his ffs come rewards. Thoughts on the team?

Team starts on 100chem with Ramos on 7 and 2 on 8 chem.

iyo1vk.jpg

Squad is looking good, especially after the upgrades you've mentioned but I would swap Firmino and Rashford around.

Thanks. Is there any reason for the change with rashford and Firmino? Suit with the formation more?

• Safehands84
    @Seandimes I’ve came back to this from 4411 and 433-5. Really miss the 2 strikers so going to go with this team. Rashford will be upgraded to the 91 futties soon and Mendy to his ffs come rewards. Thoughts on the team?

iyo1vk.jpg

Squad is looking good, especially after the upgrades you've mentioned but I would swap Firmino and Rashford around.

Thanks. Is there any reason for the change with rashford and Firmino? Suit with the formation more?

Firmino pretty much maxed so your full 10 chem boost is minimal where as on Rashford you'll feel the difference much more
  • Nivaze

iyo1vk.jpg

I prefer to play the H/H striker on the left, I feel like it works better with the formation.
  • Vaporduff777

iyo1vk.jpg

Firmino pretty much maxed so your full 10 chem boost is minimal where as on Rashford you'll feel the difference much more

Oh ok thanks.
  • Vaporduff777

iyo1vk.jpg

I prefer to play the H/H striker on the left, I feel like it works better with the formation.

Gonna give it a try thanks.
  • Nivaze

Thx @Nivaze !

I think headliner carvajal or TOTY Navas will fill out the position quite well. And Bale is a level up...

What you could do is get Birthday Griezmann to fill out that spot.

I’m going to get him for the weekend.
  • limjitwe
    6779 posts Big Money Move
    How’s Lozano for you guys? I was up against my friend’s Lozano and boy was he bad. He’s fast but he can’t finish or cross or do anything else?
  • Nivaze
    limjitwe wrote: »
    How’s Lozano for you guys? I was up against my friend’s Lozano and boy was he bad. He’s fast but he can’t finish or cross or do anything else?

Promes > Lozano by miles.
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m going to do the bale sbc soon but idk whether to play him st next to Suarez, our on the wing for crosses or move Suarez to the wing as his crossing isn’t even that bad.

Getting all my players into a team is proving such a task 😂

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9016526

Think I’m gonna have like 400k to finish the team off, then got untradeable: tots taa, tots de paul, sbc florenzi, futties coman and maybe Lozano if I do him

• Nivaze
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    I’m going to do the bale sbc soon but idk whether to play him st next to Suarez, our on the wing for crosses or move Suarez to the wing as his crossing isn’t even that bad.

Think I’m gonna have like 400k to finish the team off, then got untradeable: tots taa, tots de paul, sbc florenzi, futties coman and maybe Lozano if I do him

Plenty of options with alot of decent players being so cheap.

Are you planning on moving Ramos or Rijkaard to CDM? If so I might have some decent suggestions.
  • Ricey12368

Are you planning on moving Ramos or Rijkaard to CDM? If so I might have some decent suggestions.

Not sure which of those I’d prefer in midfield ngl, which do you think would be better?

Hate Rijkaards passing so maybe I’d prefer him at cb.

What suggestions you got?
  • Nivaze

Not sure which of those I’d prefer in midfield ngl, which do you think would be better?

Yedder and Suarez at ST, Promes and Bale on the wings, Kondogbia is a beast in the midfield and you could pair him with either Ramos and sub TAA in or sub Florenzi in and keep Ramos at RB.

There’s room left in your budget for TOTS Tagliafico, he’s a really good LB, I loved him.

biuhbc.jpg[IMG][/img]
  • Ricey12368

Yedder and Suarez at ST, Promes and Bale on the wings, Kondogbia is a beast in the midfield and you could pair him with either Ramos and sub TAA in or sub Florenzi in and keep Ramos at RB.

There’s room left in your budget for TOTS Tagliafico, he’s a really good LB, I loved him.

biuhbc.jpg[IMG][/img]

Which combination would you recommend the most? Kondogbia and Ramos with Trent or Kondogbia and florenzi with ramos at rb?
  • Nivaze

biuhbc.jpg[IMG][/img]

Which combination would you recommend the most? Kondogbia and Ramos with Trent or Kondogbia and florenzi with ramos at rb?

Depends wether you want a more offensive or defensive set up.

I think I would start with TAA and Ramos and eventually sub Florenzi in when you need a goal or so.
  • Ricey12368

biuhbc.jpg[IMG][/img]

Depends wether you want a more offensive or defensive set up.

I think I would start with TAA and Ramos and eventually sub Florenzi in when you need a goal or so.

I’ll try out both, thank you 🙂
  • Nivaze
    I got Birthday Griezmann in my squad this morning and so far he’s amazing as LST. It’s still early days but I might prefer him over WBY.
  • limjitwe
    6779 posts Big Money Move
    I got Birthday Griezmann in my squad this morning and so far he’s amazing as LST. It’s still early days but I might prefer him over WBY.

Same! How much did you pay? I got him for 276 BIN plus he’s fresh. (Ps4)

Its for my semi serious team.

• Safehands84

Yeah, Eusebio is a lethal finisher but I feel like he lacks in the other areas.

Robben always tears me a new one when playing against him, I think you will like him a lot!

You were right about Robben mate. Love him so far, he plays just like real life. Scored a belter last night that was typical robben. Guy slide in litte jig inside onto the left and curled into the far corner. He fades 2nd half so throw on futties lozono. Dropped Ramos as well to keep best him.
    Teams the below now. The strikers are not clicking I feel Euesbio and Pele are too similar. My best two strikers this year have been Ibra and UEFA cup Falcao, think I prefer a slower target man. Think going to sell Pele but no idea who to buy instead would leave me with around 3.7m (ps4) but have 60 packs to open tonight so can any another 300k on that even I they are all discards.

Gk. Nif de gea (tradable)
    Rb. Purple florenzi
    CB. Pim maldini
    CB. Fb Luiz
    Lb Toty Marcelo (tradable)

Rm. Eoe robben
    Cdm. Prime gullit
    Cdm. Prime ballack (tradable)
    Lm prime best

St. 98 pele (tradable)
    St. Middle euesbio
  • Nivaze
    limjitwe wrote: »

Same! How much did you pay? I got him for 276 BIN plus he’s fresh. (Ps4)

Its for my semi serious team.

I paid like 280 but had to sell him again, I think it’s a waste to play him when I have TOTS Messi chilling on the bench.