Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Freefolk
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Conceding a crazy amout of headers this weekend, might go back to untradeable tots Alisson, IF DDG seems to be making just as many mistakes
  • Nivaze
    2416 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tried to play one game but since my hard drive is broken I have massive delay, no WL for me I guess as I can't even do a skill move lol.
  • EisenErmin
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    Nivaze wrote: »
    @EisenErmin has your gameplay ever been as good as before you had the electricity black out?

If not I might know why

Why?

Had laggy games for weeks since then, but last WL it was "perfect" for the first time. That said, please tell me why you think the electicity blackout had an ongoing efferct on the gameplay/lagg/delay....
  • Nivaze
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    @EisenErmin has your gameplay ever been as good as before you had the electricity black out?

If not I might know why

Why?

Had laggy games for weeks since then, but last WL it was "perfect" for the first time. That said, please tell me why you think the electicity blackout had an ongoing efferct on the gameplay/lagg/delay....

Apparently an electricity black out can damage your hard drive which affects your gameplay and can cause delay. Does your PS4 ever make clicking noises and other weird noises?
  • EisenErmin

If not I might know why

Why?

Apparently an electricity black out can damage your hard drive which affects your gameplay and can cause delay. Does your PS4 ever make clicking noises and other weird noises?

No, it does not. In general i am convinced that it is all EA´s fault with their servers beeing the issue. My PS4 (standard one, not PS4 pro) seems fine and i dont have lag isuues in other games. Just bought "Days Gone" yesterday and their are lots of comments around that it suffers from huge frame drops quite often. So far it runs perfectly fine and has no frame drops at all even with lots of action going on at the same time on screen.
  • Nivaze

If not I might know why

Why?

No, it does not. In general i am convinced that it is all EA´s fault with their servers beeing the issue. My PS4 (standard one, not PS4 pro) seems fine and i dont have lag isuues in other games. Just bought "Days Gone" yesterday and their are lots of comments around that it suffers from huge frame drops quite often. So far it runs perfectly fine and has no frame drops at all even with lots of action going on at the same time on screen.

Mine makes these noises and I'm also affected while browsing my PS4 menus and on other games and Netflix, my screen keeps freezing for a split second. My PS4 usually runs smooth till I hear these clicking noises and then it happens.

I tried FIFA on my brothers PS4 and it was running perfectly fine last night, it also runs perfectly on my friends PS4.

I ordered a new hard drive which should arrive tomorrow so hopefully it will fix it.
  • EisenErmin

If not I might know why

Why?

Mine makes these noises and I'm also affected while browsing my PS4 menus and on other games and Netflix, my screen keeps freezing for a split second. My PS4 usually runs smooth till I hear these clicking noises and then it happens.

I tried FIFA on my brothers PS4 and it was running perfectly fine last night, it also runs perfectly on my friends PS4.

I ordered a new hard drive which should arrive tomorrow so hopefully it will fix it.

Have you just tried resetting your PS4 to the "default" settings (i dont know how it is called in english, i mean setting them back to the way the PS4 was when fresh out of the box before you installed your first game). It might help
  • Freefolk

If not I might know why

Why?

My Ps4 is about 5yrs old and for the last 6 month or so randomly just starts beeping and trying to eject disks that arent in there, doesnt read disks anymore, its only a matter of time before it goes :( not sure if it affects my games although would be nice to have an excuse haha
  • Nivaze

If not I might know why

Why?

Have you just tried resetting your PS4 to the "default" settings (i dont know how it is called in english, i mean setting them back to the way the PS4 was when fresh out of the box before you installed your first game). It might help

Yeah, I did all that last night. My PS4 shows a lot of symptoms from a broken hard drive and a new one was pretty cheap so it's always worth a try. I've read you have to replace it every 3 to 5 years anyways and I've had my PS4 for longer than that.

If it doesn't help I can just return it too.
  • Nivaze
    Freefolk wrote: »

If not I might know why

Why?

My Ps4 is about 5yrs old and for the last 6 month or so randomly just starts beeping and trying to eject disks that arent in there, doesnt read disks anymore, its only a matter of time before it goes :( not sure if it affects my games although would be nice to have an excuse haha

Could be your hard drive, just google PS4 HD problems and you should find plenty of information about it.
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    I need a st and a lm that have a strong link for about 600k. Any suggestions?
  • nicitel32
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played my games Last night, all of them. Aimed for 14 w as always... Was 13-8as i suck and was very unlucky.. Then had to ragequit 6 in a row as i was tired... Finally won and gifted the rest.. Today off to drinking with family and grill. Háve a nice weekend guys. Waiting for that fresh štart of fifa20 and play against nôt op teams
  • Nivaze
    Finally replaced my HD and my PS4 is running so smooth now.

Sadly the EA servers are TRASH!
  • Nivaze
    Ricey12368 wrote: »

WBY and Dembele?
    Quag and Shaarawy?
    Messi and Dembele?
  • Ricey12368

WBY and Dembele?
    Quag and Shaarawy?
    Messi and Dembele?

Went for wby and dembele not been bad, forgot to join wl yesterday so been doing rivals for that coman card.

Saving up for that new promes, de jong at cm and ziyech as my new cam
  • Freefolk
    SBC addiction continues haha, very fun team, shame I cant fit torres in he works much better with Havertz than Bobby for some reason. About 600k left, thinking to blow it all either on VDS or tots Mendy...

E0-F578-D8-8-DB1-4-E95-8-BD5-5726-ED767939.jpg
  • Nivaze
    edited July 8
    SBC addiction continues haha, very fun team, shame I cant fit torres in he works much better with Havertz than Bobby for some reason. About 600k left, thinking to blow it all either on VDS or tots Mendy...

Firmino is hands down one of the best and most versitale strikers ingame tho.

He’s the only “target man” striker I can play with.

I would prefer Mendy over a better version of VVD tbh.
  • Freefolk

He is but has faded somewhat since getting Havertz, maybe just notice him less because of how good Havertz is

Meant van der sar :)
  • Nivaze

He is but has faded somewhat since getting Havertz, maybe just notice him less because of how good Havertz is

Meant van der sar :)

Oh, I would just get NIF DDG and upgrade Digne then.
  • Ricey12368
    That bale sbc is tempting me, i havent done lozano yet so idk if i should just stick to lozano but bale fits my type of striker. i have a lot of untradeables that i could use in it so im really unsure.
  • Nivaze
    That bale sbc is tempting me, i havent done lozano yet so idk if i should just stick to lozano but bale fits my type of striker. i have a lot of untradeables that i could use in it so im really unsure.

I was tempted for a sec but nah, will wait for something better to dumb my untradeables in.

Still hoping for that Pogba!
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bale is amazing for his price. Fits the meta better than Lozano🤔
  • Vaporduff777
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Seandimes I’ve came back to this from 4411 and 433-5. Really miss the 2 strikers so going to go with this team. Rashford will be upgraded to the 91 futties soon and Mendy to his ffs come rewards. Thoughts on the team?

Team starts on 100chem with Ramos on 7 and 2 on 8 chem.

iyo1vk.jpg

• diavolo
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 10
    Bildschirmfoto-2019-07-10-um-11-14-23.png

Guys i really need your advice how to finish/improve my current squad. Should i simple buy mbappe for RM? Otherwise i could get rid of butragueno and/or raul & casemiro to strengthen the squad. Without them i have 450k to invest. THX a lot!
  • Safehands84
    3512 posts National Call-Up
    Whats Best place for Robben eoe. Teams currently this after switch, everyone full chem bar Marcelo on 7. Was going to play him upfront but dont want 2 h/l. I'm tempted to rebuild Ballack,Pele,Marcelo, de gea can be sold. Rooney not my best player but I've struggled to get Pele to work since putting Rooney in hes really come alive.

Gk. Nif de gea
    Rb. Purple Ramos
    CB. Pim maldini
    Cb. Fb Luiz
    Lb. Toty Marcelo

Lm. Middle Eusebio
    Cdm. Prime gullit
    Cdm. Prime ballack
    Rm. Prime best

St. 98 pele
    St. Fb Rooney.

Have 700k in the bank plus lots of quality high untradables noticable eoe robben, rvp, torres, fb. Iniestia, ibra, villa, futties coman, futties lozono, prime keane
  • Nivaze
    Whats Best place for Robben eoe. Teams currently this after switch, everyone full chem bar Marcelo on 7. Was going to play him upfront but dont want 2 h/l. I'm tempted to rebuild Ballack,Pele,Marcelo, de gea can be sold. Rooney not my best player but I've struggled to get Pele to work since putting Rooney in hes really come alive.

Gk. Nif de gea
    Rb. Purple Ramos
    CB. Pim maldini
    Cb. Fb Luiz
    Lb. Toty Marcelo

Lm. Middle Eusebio
    Cdm. Prime gullit
    Cdm. Prime ballack
    Rm. Prime best

St. 98 pele
    St. Fb Rooney.

Have 700k in the bank plus lots of quality high untradables noticable eoe robben, rvp, torres, fb. Iniestia, ibra, villa, futties coman, futties lozono, prime keane

Robben will be best suited for either LM/RM IMO. I think his WF will cost you at ST and because of his WR he will make insane runs.
  • Nivaze
    diavolo wrote: »

Guys i really need your advice how to finish/improve my current squad. Should i simple buy mbappe for RM? Otherwise i could get rid of butragueno and/or raul & casemiro to strengthen the squad. Without them i have 450k to invest. THX a lot!

Mbappe is your best bet I guess. If you're willing to play Neymar on 7 chem he'll be better IMO.
  • Nivaze
    @Seandimes I’ve came back to this from 4411 and 433-5. Really miss the 2 strikers so going to go with this team. Rashford will be upgraded to the 91 futties soon and Mendy to his ffs come rewards. Thoughts on the team?

Team starts on 100chem with Ramos on 7 and 2 on 8 chem.

iyo1vk.jpg

Squad is looking good, especially after the upgrades you've mentioned but I would swap Firmino and Rashford around.
  • Safehands84
    3512 posts National Call-Up

Gk. Nif de gea
    Rb. Purple Ramos
    CB. Pim maldini
    Cb. Fb Luiz
    Lb. Toty Marcelo

Lm. Middle Eusebio
    Cdm. Prime gullit
    Cdm. Prime ballack
    Rm. Prime best

St. 98 pele
    St. Fb Rooney.

Robben will be best suited for either LM/RM IMO. I think his WF will cost you at ST and because of his WR he will make insane runs.

Cheers will drop Rooney when I lose next and put Eusebio up front but on a 5 game winning streak and Rooney and Pele been great together, early days but could be my favourite combo so far this year
  • diavolo
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    diavolo wrote: »

Mbappe is your best bet I guess. If you're willing to play Neymar on 7 chem he'll be better IMO.

Thx @Nivaze !
    What about the Bale SBC and then put a LaLiga RB for lala there?