487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Who did every1 get in their red picks?

I myself got Koulibaly which whilst is amazing for me, linking him up is going to be a nightmare. So if anyone can help me build a team with these players: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8799695
    and about 500k on ps4 id be highly grateful.

Ill play 442 and 41212 ingame :)

thanks

It gets harder and harder doesn’t it? 😂

Just get Alba, Quag and El Shaarawy and sub whatever RW out for Trent?

Its like they delib give me players that dont fit one bit into my team 😂

How would that get Kouli on chem though? Or do i just play him on 8?

Just play him on 8, wont make much of a difference tbh

Yeah okay will do, whats your thoughts on tots fabian at cm? my midfield has needed a bit of height for awhile since using florenzi and de paul as my wide cms for awhile.

Would you go for HL Dembele or TOTS Shaarawy?

I’ve tried Fabian a handful of games and he wasn’t that impressive.

That’s a hard one, Dembele has the 5* WF but Shaarawy has the 5* skills... I think Shaarawy edges it because of the composure and more stamina.

Guess I’ll stick to florenzi and de Paul again then 😂

I’ll try out El Shaarawy this weekend
    Thanks
  • Nivaze
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Messed with my squad and realized I can get my Lyon boys, Mertens, Messi and the GOAT Ramos in without sacrificing too much on chemistry.

Everyone is on 10 besides Mertens, Messi and Ramos who are on 8.

I might try to do Maldini next week and that’s it I guess.

30sxcgk.jpg[IMG][/img]
  • ASX
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Packed VVD and Quag, VVD was perfect to get TAA on chem and needed a backup striker, quite happy with that

0wRlGQD.jpg
    Pa7C2Sn.jpg
  • Nivaze
    How is Maldini? @ASX

That are some nice pulls and a very nice squad!
  • Ricey12368
    Just played 6/7 Rival games and won all of them, gained like 130 sr, el shaarawy on the ball is delicious. Quag runs out of stamina quickly at cam but sub him off for bernardo at 60mins.

Now that ive figured out these low cross volleys suarez has been banging them in left right and centre
  • ASX
    How is Maldini? @ASX

That are some nice pulls and a very nice squad!

Maldini is good, hard to explain or compare him really.

I use Engine chem on him as his defensive stats are great anyway and he gets a nice pace/dribbling/passing boost...he has 97 composure and you can really tell because he doesn't get flustered on the ball at all, Militao sometimes felt like he could get bullied by Ibra, Ronaldo, etc but Malini feels very calm...a bit like VVD who has 99 composure.
  • Nivaze
    Just played 6/7 Rival games and won all of them, gained like 130 sr, el shaarawy on the ball is delicious. Quag runs out of stamina quickly at cam but sub him off for bernardo at 60mins.

Now that ive figured out these low cross volleys suarez has been banging them in left right and centre

Low cross? How do you do these?
  • ASX

I do it a lot by double tapping cross button.
  • Tininho87
    82 posts Park Captain
    edited June 2019
    2019-06-27-13-49-13-FUT-Web-App-EA-SPORTS-Official-Site.png

Was lucky and pulled Havertz. So I sold mine.

Now I have 2.5 million and dont know exactly what I should do ?!

Reus TOTS Son TOTS? Playing de ligt instead of maldini and buy van der Sar?

And how would you play ingame now?

@ASX how is Yashin?
  • Ricey12368

So instead of like first time shooting you just do a low cross (R1 + square) to the guy you would normally just pass to, aslong as its outside the box. Its not really a cross you're just flicking it up for your team mate.

Have described that awfully but ill see if i can find you a video on it that will explain it better.

Here you go @Nivaze its in German but I think I remember you being German anyway right?

• EisenErmin
    9065 posts League Winner

So instead of like first time shooting you just do a low cross (R1 + square) to the guy you would normally just pass to, aslong as its outside the box. Its not really a cross you're just flicking it up for your team mate.

Have described that awfully but ill see if i can find you a video on it that will explain it better.

Here you go @Nivaze its in German but I think I remember you being German anyway right?

Thats not german for sure (as i am german). I would guess its a dutch guy doing this video
  • Nivaze

I’m dutch but I can understand German, thanks I will check it out!
  • Nivaze
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Thats not german for sure (as i am german). I would guess its a dutch guy doing this video

Yeah, it’s dutch... :D
  • Ricey12368
    Close enough ;) Hope it helps you understand what i previously meant though :)
  • Nivaze
    Oh, that trick.

The dutch ex-esporter I played last weekend was spamming that all game, it was kinda ridiclious and pathetic at the same time as he only did that and El Tornado crosses.
  • EisenErmin
    9065 posts League Winner

From my experience its easier for a dutch person to understand a german than the other way around. Anyway, watching the video whitout understanding what he is saying was enough to get what he is explaining. At least i hope so, will try it later. :smile:
  • Ricey12368
    Oh, that trick.

The dutch ex-esporter I played last weekend was spamming that all game, it was kinda ridiclious and pathetic at the same time as he only did that and El Tornado crosses.

Its stupidly broken but yet highly effective against those teams that just put everyone behind the ball.

From my experience its easier for a dutch person to understand a german than the other way around. Anyway, watching the video whitout understanding what he is saying was enough to get what he is explaining. At least i hope so, will try it later. :smile:

Fair enough, im always grateful that Europeans are bilingual and learn English.

Hope the tip helps you :)

Lemme know how you both get on with it

• ASX

Hes the best keeper I've used and I've used everyone up to TOTY De Gea.

He makes mistakes like every keeper but less mistakes and makes some ridiculous saves.

700 games with him now and wouldn't swap him out.
  • limjitwe
    8028 posts League Winner
    Tininho87 wrote: »
    2019-06-27-13-49-13-FUT-Web-App-EA-SPORTS-Official-Site.png

Was lucky and pulled Havertz. So I sold mine.

Now I have 2.5 million and dont know exactly what I should do ?!

Reus TOTS Son TOTS? Playing de ligt instead of maldini and buy van der Sar?

And how would you play ingame now?

@ASX how is Yashin?

I wouldn’t do anything to that. It’s more of finding some subs who are fun to use and try.
  • EisenErmin
    9065 posts League Winner
    Oh, that trick.

Its stupidly broken but yet highly effective against those teams that just put everyone behind the ball.

So this pass/cross is actually a driven pass right? I somehow struggle to get it.
  • Nivaze
    Oh, that trick.

So this pass/cross is actually a driven pass right? I somehow struggle to get it.

No, it’s some sort of flick up pass so you can volley it.

You have to have a right footed player on the left and left footed player on the right, send that flick up pass to either one of them on the egde of the box with 1 to 1.5 power bar and then just shoot (time if you can).

It’s ridiciliously broken.
  • Ricey12368
    edited June 2019
    Oh, that trick.

its not a driven pass its like a low pass in the air that you can volley. like a chip pass almost but you use square.

Heres an example of it.

Go to like 7:02 in and its Vieira's pass to R9 and he volleys it first time.

Theres also another example at like 9:10

That make more sense?
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2019
    For those contemplating doing the Fekir SBC, do it. He's immense. He's replaced 91 Eusebio as a LM in a 442 (with the Hunter chem) and for me, he's playing miles better than Eusebio ever was (granted Fekir is better suited as a LM). Silky smooth on the ball, the best passer in the game for me, and a sublime left shot are his positives. I haven't tested his weak foot out due to not being in positions to do so, but I imagine that's his biggest negative. For how much his SBC costs, I think it's a bargain. All games were played in division 1.
  • Nivaze
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    For those contemplating doing the Fekir SBC, do it. He's immense. He's replaced 91 Eusebio as a LM in a 442 and for me, he's playing miles better. Silky smooth on the ball, the best passer in the game for me and, any a sublime left shot. I haven't tested his weak foot out due to not being in positions to do so, but I imagine that's his biggest negative. For how much his SBC costs, I think it's a bargain.

Agreed, he’s coming off the bench for now but he’s really good.
  • EisenErmin
    9065 posts League Winner
    Oh, that trick.

its not a driven pass its like a low pass in the air that you can volley. like a chip pass almost but you use square.

Heres an example of it.

That make more sense?

Maybe i am just to stupid, but which buttons do i need to press:

square (which is the "crossing button") and ????? at the same time
  • Ricey12368
    Oh, that trick.

Heres an example of it.

That make more sense?

r1 then square with a bar/bar and a half of power
  • Chalmo
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For those contemplating doing the Fekir SBC, do it. He's immense. He's replaced 91 Eusebio as a LM in a 442 (with the Hunter chem) and for me, he's playing miles better than Eusebio ever was (granted Fekir is better suited as a LM). Silky smooth on the ball, the best passer in the game for me, and a sublime left shot are his positives. I haven't tested his weak foot out due to not being in positions to do so, but I imagine that's his biggest negative. For how much his SBC costs, I think it's a bargain. All games were played in division 1.

I completed him at lunch for 50k.
    Now I'm waiting for the big boy tonight ... Pogba let's hope ahah.

Can't wait to try out Fekir. With Aouar in the team and as a Lyon fan.. :)
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Chalmo wrote: »

Yeh I've got Aouar too who's really good. I completed Fekir for 62k and got about 75k back from the packs.
  • Nivaze
    Chalmo wrote: »

I’m loving my Lyon triangle with Fekir, Aouar and Depay! If only my boy Lacazette was still there...

After trying your 4231 tactics for a while I just realized it’s not for me, I feel like the ST is too isolated. I concede just as much with the 4231 as with the 442 but I score alot less.
  • EisenErmin
    9065 posts League Winner
    Oh, that trick.

Heres an example of it.

That make more sense?

r1 then square with a bar/bar and a half of power

Thanks, i hope i get it now.... "I am to old for that s h i t" :smile: