Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Nivaze
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Khodkevich wrote: »
    Hi guys! I don’t know why, but I can’t win any game this week. Cr7 and Mbappe misses easy chances,
    Aouar hitting bar with every shot, Gk just watching how goals came in.
    My team
    Nif Cr7 - nif Mbappe
    Tots El shaarawy - Tots Aouar - FB De Rossi - mid Zola
    Tots Alba - UCL Ramos - tots Chiellini - UCL sbc Florenzi
    Nif Courtois

I have about 1 million of coins for upgrade, appreciate your recommendations.

Or may be I just should wait when losing streak will end ?

It’s just the game, wait it out.

Team is looking pretty good, but I would replace NIF Mbappe and Mid Zola if I were you.
  • Chalmo
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey @Nivaze

I gave a try to your CTs last night (using 442 and 4231) and this is the gameplay I like. Actually, it is pretty close of what I've been using most of the year. I like my team to be quite high on the pitch and be balanced like it is.
    Now I need to give it a try with the 41212(2) as well.

And about Aouar, I started him as LM (with Ndombele FS - Goretzka as CMs). At halftime, I sub out Ndombele and Aouar goes CM. And guess what? It was a success! I really liked the Aouar - Goretzka combo at midfield.
    Well, I concede a lot of goals but that's me.. not my players fault I think ahah
    And it is huge threat offensively when he's at the edge of the box. His positionning is almost better than at CAM.

So now I'm hesitating on how to spend my last 1.8M .. on a CM/CDM or another Forward ...
    Might do Fekir tho.
    Still hoping for Pogba SBC tonight or tomorrow.
  • Khodkevich
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Hi guys! I don’t know why, but I can’t win any game this week. Cr7 and Mbappe misses easy chances,
    My team
    Nif Cr7 - nif Mbappe
    Nif Courtois

Team is looking pretty good, but I would replace NIF Mbappe and Mid Zola if I were you.

Who would you recommend to buy instead of this guys?
  • Chalmo
    Hey @Khodkevich
    I packed Chiellini TOTS last night. Is he ok ? Could find a way to play him alongside PIM Blanc.
  • Khodkevich
    Chalmo wrote: »
    Hey @Khodkevich
    I packed Chiellini TOTS last night. Is he ok ? Could find a way to play him alongside PIM Blanc.

This week I have terrible gameplay, so I can’t tell you if he is good or bad.
  • Nivaze
    My team
    Nif Cr7 - nif Mbappe
    Nif Courtois

If you're fine with Aouar on 8 chemistry I would replace Zola for TOTS Quaqliarella and move Mbappe to RM. I think you need Mbappe for the link to Aouar and actually Mbappe is still a viable option. Otherwise you could also get 87 Del Piero to play instead of Zola.
  • Nivaze
    Hey @Khodkevich

Chiellini is actually really good, I was really surprised with him. He doesn't miss a tackle and is always at the right place at the right time.
  • Chalmo
    Hey @Khodkevich

Chiellini is actually really good, I was really surprised with him. He doesn't miss a tackle and is always at the right place at the right time.

Good to know. I will consider adding him to the team. That would make me save coins I guess.
  • Nivaze
    Hey @Khodkevich

Good to know. I will consider adding him to the team. That would make me save coins I guess.

If I manage to get him in my red picks, I will surely try to work him into my squad too.
  • Chalmo
    Hey @Khodkevich

If I manage to get him in my red picks, I will surely try to work him into my squad too.

Hmm ok.

Don't know if you've seen my post before? About trying your CTs ;)
  • Nivaze
    Hey @Nivaze

I gave a try to your CTs last night (using 442 and 4231) and this is the gameplay I like. Actually, it is pretty close of what I've been using most of the year. I like my team to be quite high on the pitch and be balanced like it is.

And about Aouar, I started him as LM (with Ndombele FS - Goretzka as CMs). At halftime, I sub out Ndombele and Aouar goes CM. And guess what? It was a success! I really liked the Aouar - Goretzka combo at midfield.
    Well, I concede a lot of goals but that's me.. not my players fault I think ahah
    And it is huge threat offensively when he's at the edge of the box. His positionning is almost better than at CAM.

So now I'm hesitating on how to spend my last 1.8M .. on a CM/CDM or another Forward ...
    Might do Fekir tho.

Just read it, glad you like it. Aouar and Goretzka indeed work very well together and I also concede a lot of goals most of the times, but I score more.

You might want to try to play with the fullbacks on stay back if you notice you're getting outplayed on the wings, gives some more defensive cover. The 41212 is also abit more defensive solid as you basically have 4 midfielders trying to intercept.

Do you mind sharing your 4231 tactics with him? I want to give it another try with Messi at CCAM but I have no good tactics for it.
  • Chalmo
    Hey @Nivaze

Might do Fekir tho.

Just read it, glad you like it. Aouar and Goretzka indeed work very well together and I also concede a lot of goals most of the times, but I score more.

You might want to try to play with the fullbacks on stay back if you notice you're getting outplayed on the wings, gives some more defensive cover. The 41212 is also abit more defensive solid as you basically have 4 midfielders trying to intercept.

Do you mind sharing your 4231 tactics with him? I want to give it another try with Messi at CCAM but I have no good tactics for it.

Well more or less like yours.

DEFENSE
    Possession on heavy touch
    width : 5 (not too wide, not too compact)
    depth: 6/7 (ready to press the opponent and install the army in the opponent side)
    OFFENSE
    Balanced (not too possession style and not too direct style, can do both. Means that players will come for a short pass when needed and make runs when needed)
    width: 5/6 (a little bit of wide if you want to play on the wings)
    PIB: 5 (mix of pass around the box and cross inside the box, be ready for any scenarios)

No instructions. Might consider the fullback on stayback maybe since I got a lot of through balls.

My GF had an idea that she practiced last WL (using 4231). It was to have 2 other CTs where only the width is modified (one very wide and the other very narrow). So basically she starts with a more "balanced" CT (pretty much like the one above). And if she's up against a wide formation, she switch to the wide version CT. If she's up against a narrow formation, she switch to the narrow version CT.
    She was pretty happy with it and ended up 1 win away from G1.
    I don't know about her player instructions.
  • Nivaze
    Hey @Nivaze

Might do Fekir tho.

Well more or less like yours.

DEFENSE
    Possession on heavy touch
    width : 5 (not too wide, not too compact)
    depth: 6/7 (ready to press the opponent and install the army in the opponent side)
    OFFENSE
    Balanced (not too possession style and not too direct style, can do both. Means that players will come for a short pass when needed and make runs when needed)
    width: 5/6 (a little bit of wide if you want to play on the wings)
    PIB: 5 (mix of pass around the box and cross inside the box, be ready for any scenarios)

No instructions. Might consider the fullback on stayback maybe since I got a lot of through balls.

My GF had an idea that she practiced last WL (using 4231). It was to have 2 other CTs where only the width is modified (one very wide and the other very narrow). So basically she starts with a more "balanced" CT (pretty much like the one above). And if she's up against a wide formation, she switch to the wide version CT. If she's up against a narrow formation, she switch to the narrow version CT.
    She was pretty happy with it and ended up 1 win away from G1.
    I don't know about her player instructions.

Your GF plays FIFA and is actually good at it? Damn boy you’re blessed! :D mine couldn’t even drive a car in GTA or play a pass on FIFA... 😂

I will give it a try later today, I feel like 5 width 6 depth with Pressure on heavy touch works almost in every formation and I like my attack to be as balanced as possible so I have plenty of options.
  • Chalmo
    Yeah that's kinda cool. I think she's better then me to be honest. She stepped up this year as she does some technical tricks and stuff. Don't get me wrong, we don't do La croqueta ahaha
    Well we do it sometimes to avoid a player in the midfield. But never in a chain ahah that's ridiculous.

She also do trading so she got herself a brand new team worth 11 million.
  • Nivaze
    Yeah that's kinda cool. I think she's better then me to be honest. She stepped up this year as she does some technical tricks and stuff. Don't get me wrong, we don't do La croqueta ahaha
    Well we do it sometimes to avoid a player in the midfield. But never in a chain ahah that's ridiculous.

I don’t think my ego could handle my GF being better than me! 😂

Just played a game with 4231 and I got a comfortable win, what I really like is how the players change positions ingame.

When Messi goes wide, Mertens will cut inside and vice versa. So many passing options everywhere!
  • Chalmo

Just played a game with 4231 and I got a comfortable win, what I really like is how the players change positions ingame.

When Messi goes wide, Mertens will cut inside and vice versa. So many passing options everywhere!

Well we both are fan of football in general. We like to travel around Europe and watch football game. We went to Emirates Stadium 4 months ago to watch Arsenal - Man United. It was a gift from her for my birthday.
    So trust me, I really don't mind that she's better than me :)

Yeah that's one of the strenght of 4231
  • Nivaze

Well we both are fan of football in general. We like to travel around Europe and watch football game. We went to Emirates Stadium 4 months ago to watch Arsenal - Man United. It was a gift from her for my birthday.
    So trust me, I really don't mind that she's better than me :)

Yeah that's one of the strenght of 4231

That’s really nice that you both share that interest, mine hated football and everything related to it!

So far the formation works well, Mertens is really surprising me so far at RCAM.
  • Khodkevich
    My team
    Nif Cr7 - nif Mbappe
    Nif Courtois

If you're fine with Aouar on 8 chemistry I would replace Zola for TOTS Quaqliarella and move Mbappe to RM. I think you need Mbappe for the link to Aouar and actually Mbappe is still a viable option. Otherwise you could also get 87 Del Piero to play instead of Zola.

If I will buy Quagliarella I will have some coins left. Is it worth to buy Toty Marcelo instead of Tots Alba ?
  • Nivaze
    My team
    Nif Cr7 - nif Mbappe
    Nif Courtois

If I will buy Quagliarella I will have some coins left. Is it worth to buy Toty Marcelo instead of Tots Alba ?

If you’re using your fullbacks to attack, yes.
  • Khodkevich
    My team
    Nif Cr7 - nif Mbappe
    Nif Courtois

Sorry for so much typical question.
    What is better to upgrade tots Alba to Toty Marcelo or upgrade nif mbappe 87 to if mbappe 89?
  • Nivaze
    My team
    Nif Cr7 - nif Mbappe
    Nif Courtois

Sorry for so much typical question.
    What is better to upgrade tots Alba to Toty Marcelo or upgrade nif mbappe 87 to if mbappe 89?

I’d say get a better version of Mbappe.
  • Freefolk
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is my current team it’s playing quite well, might get PiM Blanc for Gomez haven’t committed yet though lol

Everyone 10 chem at start other than Havertz who is on 8

3-C07487-B-44-C2-4-B28-8069-21-A5-ECA2-A392.png
  • Nivaze
    Freefolk wrote: »
    This is my current team it’s playing quite well, might get PiM Blanc for Gomez haven’t committed yet though lol

Nice looking team mate.

If you’re going to do Blanc from scratch you might want to look into TOTS Telles and Militao. I think it could work with chemistry and Militao is really good.
  • Freefolk
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2019
    Freefolk wrote: »

Nice looking team mate.

If you’re going to do Blanc from scratch you might want to look into TOTS Telles and Militao. I think it could work with chemistry and Militao is really good.

Cheers man, was considering this aswell in fairness, would need to save a bit only have 400k would have used Nedved to finish off Blanc. Torreira would be on 7 chem but im sure he would be fine, I just get impatient usually and put my coins into sbcs hence why Dumfries is my only tradeable player lol
  • Ricey12368
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2019
    Who did every1 get in their red picks?

I myself got Koulibaly which whilst is amazing for me, linking him up is going to be a nightmare. So if anyone can help me build a team with these players: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8799695
    and about 500k on ps4 id be highly grateful.

Ill play 442 and 41212 ingame :)

thanks
  • Nivaze
    Ricey12368 wrote: »

I myself got Koulibaly which whilst is amazing for me, linking him up is going to be a nightmare. So if anyone can help me build a team with these players: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8799695

thanks

It gets harder and harder doesn’t it? 😂

Just get Alba, Quag and El Shaarawy and sub whatever RW out for Trent?
  • Ricey12368
    edited June 2019

thanks

Its like they delib give me players that dont fit one bit into my team 😂

How would that get Kouli on chem though? Or do i just play him on 8?
  • Nivaze

thanks

Just play him on 8, wont make much of a difference tbh
  • Ricey12368
    edited June 2019

thanks

Yeah okay will do, whats your thoughts on tots fabian at cm? my midfield has needed a bit of height for awhile since using florenzi and de paul as my wide cms for awhile.

Would you go for HL Dembele or TOTS Shaarawy?
  • Nivaze

thanks

Yeah okay will do, whats your thoughts on tots fabian at cm? my midfield has needed a bit of height for awhile since using florenzi and de paul as my wide cms for awhile.

Would you go for HL Dembele or TOTS Shaarawy?

I’ve tried Fabian a handful of games and he wasn’t that impressive.

That’s a hard one, Dembele has the 5* WF but Shaarawy has the 5* skills... I think Shaarawy edges it because of the composure and more stamina.