354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got Havertz! Happy with that, no idea how to fit him in though haha
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 25
    Nivaze wrote: »
    I packed Messi from the guaranteed SBC!

I really can’t believe it!!!

Congrats my guy :) enjoy personally got bernard silva which just doesnt help
  • EisenErmin
    5799 posts Big Money Move
    I packed Messi from the guaranteed SBC!

I really can’t believe it!!!

Congrats mate, he fits perfectly in your army of midgets, doesnt he?
  • Nivaze
    2471 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cheers guys, I’m so happy!

Now I have a luxury problem, to get Messi on chem I have to get FB Vidal back in but I also want to play with Aouar.

Do I just sub in Messi or play with FB Vidal and Goretzka and then bring in Aouar at some point?

Messi has to be in the squad for the remaining 2 months now!
  • EisenErmin

Now I have a luxury problem, to get Messi on chem I have to get FB Vidal back in but I also want to play with Aouar.

Do I just sub in Messi or play with FB Vidal and Goretzka and then bring in Aouar at some point?

Thats a luxury problem for sure.

I guess i wont do the SBC at all, as only 4 players would make it into my team and the odds of getting Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe or van dijk are like 1% at best i think.
  • Nivaze
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Thats a luxury problem for sure.

I guess i wont do the SBC at all, as only 4 players would make it into my team and the odds of getting Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe or van dijk are like 1% at best i think.

I had to sell my GK to afford the SBC and I was totally ready to see a Spanish flag.

Then I saw the Argentina flag and I was like what? OH MESSI!!! I screamed so loud lol!
  • limjitwe
    6805 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats @Nivaze

Saw your post on the other thread :)
  • limjitwe
    0288-D442-03-B6-4-B80-B15-B-74979-B9971-BA.png

Spreading some love 💗
  • Nivaze
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Congrats @Nivaze

Thanks! Who did you pull?
  • limjitwe
    edited June 25
    Congrats @Nivaze

Best pull in my 8 years fifa career :)

Mbappe

Happy prob but not sure how to fit him into my team.
  • Nivaze
    Congrats @Nivaze

Best pull in my 8 years fifa career :)

Mbappe

Happy prob but not sure how to fit him into my team.

That’s a great pull! Congrats!

This is also my best pull ever.
  • nicitel32
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    nice pulls guys..got oblak fml
  • Ricey12368
    Idk whether to use bernard silva or not
  • Nivaze
    Ricey12368 wrote: »

Bernardo always destroys me when I play against him.
  • Ricey12368

Bernardo always destroys me when I play against him.

his wf puts me off as do his volleys ngl. guess hed be better at cam than st
  • Ronskii23
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got B. Silva as well. Me wanting Ronaldo, I jumped up when I saw the Portuguese flag then dropped back down when I saw “CM” lol
  • Ricey12368
    Just going to wait and see what i get in rewards, probably nothing but ill go from there now. Any1 know what the red picks will consist of next week?
  • Nivaze
    Just going to wait and see what i get in rewards, probably nothing but ill go from there now. Any1 know what the red picks will consist of next week?

Probably just bad IFs from now on, maybe they do something nice to keep us wanting to play but I doubt it tbh.
  • EisenErmin

Nothing official from EA so far. Might be back to normal TOTW players which would be really bad. Maybe some kind of "best of TOTW" which would be mediocre at best because only the top10 players like special versions of Mbappe, Hazard,... are usefull. I still hope they will give TOTS players for the rst of the year.
  • Nivaze
    I think I’m going to play like this for now. I could easily play VVD over Ramos but since there’s nothing to play for anymore I might aswell play with Ramos as I like him.

This is my 442 setup, if I feel like playing 41212 I simply replace Mertens for Firmino to play as CM. I’ll probably sub out Vidal for Aouar whenever I feel like.

Lets see who I get in my picks this Thursday. Who knows I’m on a lucky strike and somehow manage to get CR7, Mbappe,
    Reus or Havertz.

2qdzo10.jpg[IMG][/img]
  • Ricey12368

Probably just bad IFs from now on, maybe they do something nice to keep us wanting to play but I doubt it tbh.

Nothing official from EA so far. Might be back to normal TOTW players which would be really bad. Maybe some kind of "best of TOTW" which would be mediocre at best because only the top10 players like special versions of Mbappe, Hazard,... are usefull. I still hope they will give TOTS players for the rst of the year.

Do either of you know what they did last year? I didn’t play this time last year so got no clue.
    I think I’m going to play like this for now. I could easily play VVD over Ramos but since there’s nothing to play for anymore I might aswell play with Ramos as I like him.

This is my 442 setup, if I feel like playing 41212 I simply replace Mertens for Firmino to play as CM. I’ll probably sub out Vidal for Aouar whenever I feel like.

Lets see who I get in my picks this Thursday. Who knows I’m on a lucky strike and somehow manage to get CR7, Mbappe,
    Reus or Havertz.

2qdzo10.jpg[IMG][/img]

Very nice team, hope you enjoy messi 🙂
  • Nivaze

Do either of you know what they did last year? I didn’t play this time last year so got no clue.

Reus or Havertz.

2qdzo10.jpg[IMG][/img]

I quit last year before TOTS even started due to exams and when I came back there was this WC mode so I have no clue at all.

And I’m sure enjoying him! He’s running the show from the CAM position at the moment, scored 2 with 3 assists on his debut!

I might play a few more WLs still G3 if the rewards are somewhat decent, I would love to play my last WL with TOTS Yedder and Messi.
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats to those who have pulled some really nice cards. I might be tempted to complete the SBC soon depending on my red picks.
  • Ricey12368
    edited June 25

Reus or Havertz.

2qdzo10.jpg[IMG][/img]

I quit last year before TOTS even started due to exams and when I came back there was this WC mode so I have no clue at all.

And I’m sure enjoying him! He’s running the show from the CAM position at the moment, scored 2 with 3 assists on his debut!

I might play a few more WLs still G3 if the rewards are somewhat decent, I would love to play my last WL with TOTS Yedder and Messi.

Yeah i had the same last year and this year which is also why my squad is so far behind everyone elses at this point.

Feel like i need to keep playing WL to try and catch up as ive never had an endgame team on any fifa b4.

Glad you're enjoying him :) how far are you off tots yedder?

Unsure whether i should start B.Silva tbh or just go for quag and el shaar when i get rewards.
  • Nivaze

Reus or Havertz.

2qdzo10.jpg[IMG][/img]

Yeah i had the same last year and this year which is also why my squad is so far behind everyone elses at this point.

Feel like i need to keep playing WL to try and catch up as ive never had an endgame team on any fifa b4.

Unsure whether i should start B.Silva tbh or just go for quag and el shaar when i get rewards.

I probably played 3 WLs till February this year, but with all these SBCs, untradeable players and coins it was so easy to get a decent team altho my team is still relatively cheap compared to most teams nowadays.

I’m pretty far away still lol.

You could always use Silva as a super sub for now, but maybe you’ll get Sterling in your picks so you can link him with Silva and Trent.

• Ricey12368

Reus or Havertz.

2qdzo10.jpg[IMG][/img]

I probably played 3 WLs till February this year, but with all these SBCs, untradeable players and coins it was so easy to get a decent team altho my team is still relatively cheap compared to most teams nowadays.

I’m pretty far away still lol.

You could always use Silva as a super sub for now, but maybe you’ll get Sterling in your picks so you can link him with Silva and Trent.

Yeah thats true, ill just wait till thursday to build my team i guess. Wanted to go for rank 1 rivals for extra coins but just so much effort imo
  • Khodkevich
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hi guys! I don’t know why, but I can’t win any game this week. Cr7 and Mbappe misses easy chances,
    Aouar hitting bar with every shot, Gk just watching how goals came in.
    My team
    Nif Cr7 - nif Mbappe
    Tots El shaarawy - Tots Aouar - FB De Rossi - mid Zola
    Tots Alba - UCL Ramos - tots Chiellini - UCL sbc Florenzi
    Nif Courtois

I have about 1 million of coins for upgrade, appreciate your recommendations.

Or may be I just should wait when losing streak will end ?