Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• nicitel32
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    hi guys, back from holidays..wtf happened to the game? it was bad before,but now is just wooow..was never bad liek this
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 17
    @Nivaze please do not try to hack my account anymore.
    Have got security email from provider.
  • Khodkevich
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 17
    Hey guys! What do you think about TOTS Aouar as cm in 442 alongside with De Rossi?
  • Nivaze
    2473 posts Fans' Favourite
    Khodkevich wrote: »
    Hey guys! What do you about TOTS Aouar as cm in 442 alongside with De Rossi?

He’ll be amazing as CM, I absolutely love his card!
  • Ronskii23
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 17
    I’m a div 4 rivals player usually play ~23 WL games and getting Silver 1. I played all games this weekend, and was 1 win shy of Gold 2 with 16 wins. Had 3 games left to clinch and lost all by pens 🤣

Edit: I start off using 442 then go to 41212(2) if I can’t get anything going
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 17
    Khodkevich wrote: »
    Hey guys! What do you think about TOTS Aouar as cm in 442 alongside with De Rossi?

My only concern about that would be his height. I think it's fine having small players out wide and up front, but in the middle of park, I prefer my CDMs to be a bit taller. But it's your call. Apart from that, he'd be perfect.
  • IAIK7
    edited June 17
    Ronskii23 wrote: »
    I’m a div 4 rivals player usually play ~23 WL games and getting Silver 1. I played all games this weekend, and was 1 win shy of Gold 2 with 16 wins. Had 3 games left to clinch and lost all by pens 🤣

That's good going. What's your team? Maybe there are areas of improvement that could get you to G2 or higher. And as far as penalties go, it's a completely lottery. Very little skill involved in winning one imo.
  • Ronskii23
    IAIK7 wrote: »

That's good going. What's your team? Maybe there are areas of improvement that could get you to G2 or higher. And as far as penalties go, it's a completely lottery. Very little skill involved in winning one imo.

k50jg1.jpg

TIF Gomez starts then if I go 41212(2), I sub in Modric.
  • IAIK7

k50jg1.jpg

How many coins do you have? Varane and Modric at this stage are a bit lacklusture.
  • Ronskii23

k50jg1.jpg

How many coins do you have? Varane and Modric at this stage are a bit lacklusture.

Maybe less than 60k left lol, everything went to SBC gullit and didn’t get anything worthwhile from packs
  • IAIK7

k50jg1.jpg

Maybe less than 60k left lol, everything went to SBC gullit and didn’t get anything worthwhile from packs

Fair enough. I think that's the best you can do then.
  • Dsteve007
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    GxtN1HW.jpg

Loving this team at the moment. But I do want to change things. May get a icon in to replace casemiro.

Have 650k to spend. I start in the 451.
  • Nivaze
    Dsteve007 wrote: »
    GxtN1HW.jpg

Loving this team at the moment. But I do want to change things. May get a icon in to replace casemiro.

Have 650k to spend. I start in the 451.

Petit is a good shout.
  • Ronskii23

k50jg1.jpg

Fair enough. I think that's the best you can do then.

Investing in gold rares paid off. I now have 400K, who should I upgrade modric too?
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    I miss a middle cam in his formation after playing with this formation for months now
  • Chalmo
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey guys, what's up?

Tell me @Seandimes , did you do the overall change of the guide as you said you would do? Just asking to know if I missed it or not :)

Have a nice day.
  • Seandimes
    1933 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chalmo wrote: »
    Hey guys, what's up?

Tell me @Seandimes , did you do the overall change of the guide as you said you would do? Just asking to know if I missed it or not :)

Have a nice day.

Na, not really playing anymore, and I don't want to put things in the guide I haven't tested myself
  • limjitwe
    6807 posts Big Money Move
    Somehow 442 was really sluggish for me yesterday. My players were being sluggish and not making the runs. My passes were getting cut. My defence which is usually tight seemed to be in 6s and 7s... CR7 Messi and Eusebio weren’t scoring.

Will retweek my instructions to Rb and LB stay back to keep it tighter and lower defensive line.

On a good note. Modric and Aouar were doing very well in midfield scoring and assisting
  • ASX
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Somehow 442 was really sluggish for me yesterday. My players were being sluggish and not making the runs. My passes were getting cut. My defence which is usually tight seemed to be in 6s and 7s... CR7 Messi and Eusebio weren’t scoring.

Will retweek my instructions to Rb and LB stay back to keep it tighter and lower defensive line.

On a good note. Modric and Aouar were doing very well in midfield scoring and assisting

Exactly the same thing here. Not sure what the issue is but probably server related.
  • Shadows070
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Guys,

I still have to upgrade my team. It will take all my coins to do the gullit sbc, even when using my untradables. Is he worth it?

What i still need to upgrade is 1 ST, 1 midfielder and 1 CB. Still thinking of what to do first, these 3 or just get Gullit.

Thanks
  • ASX
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    Marquinhos in my picks, very happy with that as I can sell militao
    P3GPvvh.jpg
  • Nivaze
    I got Marquinhos too and he actually looks pretty good!
  • ASX
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nivaze wrote: »

Very similar to militao, nice dribbling stats and great defense stats, just a little slower
  • limjitwe
    6807 posts Big Money Move
    Got Mena Cavani and DiMaria. Not bad I guess. Not sure what to do with them now.
  • Nivaze
    ASX wrote: »

Very similar to militao, nice dribbling stats and great defense stats, just a little slower

Yeah, I might give him a try too but that means using a brazilian GK...

His stats look really good tho, defending and physicality is almost maxed out, great dribbling and very high reactions and composure.
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thinking about doing sbc aouar but it’d take up all my coins and untradeables and it’s the one position I don’t really need to boost as I have De paul and sbc florenzi so quite stuck atm on what to do for this weekend league
  • Nivaze
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Thinking about doing sbc aouar but it’d take up all my coins and untradeables and it’s the one position I don’t really need to boost as I have De paul and sbc florenzi so quite stuck atm on what to do for this weekend league

Aouar is really good, he could also play ST, LM, RM, CDM he could even play LB or RB if he has to!

I’m currently finishing up my boy Depay for the strong link with Aouar so I can get them both in on full chem!
  • IAIK7
    Lads I got Cavani in my picks and was wondering if he could work with a other H/H striker. I would want him to be the H/M guy. Is there an instruction that I can put on him to make him feel more like a H/M than a H/H?
  • ASX
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero

His stats look really good tho, defending and physicality is almost maxed out, great dribbling and very high reactions and composure.

Have you tried him out yet?
  • Nivaze
    Lads I got Cavani in my picks and was wondering if he could work with a other H/H striker. I would want him to be the H/M guy. Is there an instruction that I can put on him to make him feel more like a H/M than a H/H?

Stay forward and GIB maybe?

Have you tried him out yet?

Nope, I can't get him on chem unless I get Alisson which I don't want to...