Seandimes' 442(2) guide *New custom tactic added + gameplay vids*

Comments

• Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    ASX wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Alright this weekend I’m going for a backline with Telles - Militao - Rio and Cancelo and move Florenzi to CDM but now I need a GK, every Brazilian GK sucks it seems so should I just play De Gea on 8 chem?

Check out IF Pickford (85), he'll be on 10 chem with Ferdinand.

Compare him with basic chem style with 10 chem to De Gea with basic chem style on 8 chem...very similar but hes 50k cheaper than De Gea.

He is a bit shorter than De Gea though.

Not a bad shout, but De Gea is a pain in the **** everytime I come against him and he seems like the best GK in the game. I guess Alisson isn’t good either right?

I’m just happy I can finally replace Courtois either way, I absolutely hate him inreal and his face bothered me everytime I saw him in my team lol!
  • ASX
    1323 posts Professional
    Alright this weekend I’m going for a backline with Telles - Militao - Rio and Cancelo and move Florenzi to CDM but now I need a GK, every Brazilian GK sucks it seems so should I just play De Gea on 8 chem?

Compare him with basic chem style with 10 chem to De Gea with basic chem style on 8 chem...very similar but hes 50k cheaper than De Gea.

Not a bad shout, but De Gea is a pain in the **** everytime I come against him and he seems like the best GK in the game. I guess Alisson isn’t good either right?

I’m just happy I can finally replace Courtois either way, I absolutely hate him inreal and his face bothered me everytime I saw him in my team lol!

Yep De Gea is always a problem for me when I play against him.

I got his 92 CL card from the SBC but cant fit him in and also PIM Yashin is incredible and won't come out of my team anytime soon.

I've had mixed feelings with Alisson, sometimes hes amazing but mostly makes mistakes.
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero

I got his 92 CL card from the SBC but cant fit him in and also PIM Yashin is incredible and won't come out of my team anytime soon.

I've had mixed feelings with Alisson, sometimes hes amazing but mostly makes mistakes.

I can imagine Yashin is very good, way out of my budget sadly. I guess all these keepers have moments where they’re great and where they just make weird mistakes, just got to find the most consistent one I guess.
  • Seandimes
    1315 posts Professional
    I would just play De Gea on 8
  • ASX
    1323 posts Professional

I can imagine Yashin is very good, way out of my budget sadly. I guess all these keepers have moments where they’re great and where they just make weird mistakes, just got to find the most consistent one I guess.

Other than Yashin De Gea has been the most consistent keeper I've used.
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cheers guys, De Gea it is then.

Now I just need to figure out wether I get Aurier or Cancelo as RB as I move Florenzi to the midfield.
  • ASX
    1323 posts Professional

Now I just need to figure out wether I get Aurier or Cancelo as RB as I move Florenzi to the midfield.

Looking forward to Auriers upgrade, packed him too in CL SBC. Need a decent EPL winger though to try out with him.
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero

Looking forward to Auriers upgrade, packed him too in CL SBC. Need a decent EPL winger though to try out with him.

Son?

I really love Florenzi in the CDM spot, I just can’t play him RB when he’s so amazing as CDM!
  • ASX
    1323 posts Professional

Son?

I really love Florenzi in the CDM spot, I just can’t play him RB when he’s so amazing as CDM!

Yep was looking at Birthday Son, looks pretty good.

I do like Florenzi, not tried him at CDM yet but at RB he's so good. He feels a bit like EOA Ramsey but much better defensive stats.
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero

Son?

I do like Florenzi, not tried him at CDM yet but at RB he's so good. He feels a bit like EOA Ramsey but much better defensive stats.

He’s all over the pitch and his long shots are amazing, he has this sort of “dip” on his long shots and if you get the ball with him just run run and run then send your strikers for a 1v1.

I could actually do Dumfries in the hope I pack something decent from all these packs and get Promes back but I’m not sure if it’s smart to do Dumfries at this stage.
  • ASX
    1323 posts Professional

Son?

He’s all over the pitch and his long shots are amazing, he has this sort of “dip” on his long shots and if you get the ball with him just run run and run then send your strikers for a 1v1.

I could actually do Dumfries in the hope I pack something decent from all these packs and get Promes back but I’m not sure if it’s smart to do Dumfries at this stage.

I didn't really like Dumfries, felt a bit clunky but could have been my connection at the time, only used him for 5 games.
  • Jdreew
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lads should I sell Ronaldo and play 98 Messi up top with Eusebio? Tried putting Messi in with the squad as the RM but feel that he’s really wasted there. Can probably use the coins to upgrade untradeable David Luiz to someone like Rio Ferdinand.
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jdreew wrote: »
    Lads should I sell Ronaldo and play 98 Messi up top with Eusebio? Tried putting Messi in with the squad as the RM but feel that he’s really wasted there. Can probably use the coins to upgrade untradeable David Luiz to someone like Rio Ferdinand.

I’d say yes, but I prefer Messi over CR7 ingame so I’m probably a little biased.

What Rio you’re going to get?
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero

Son?

I didn't really like Dumfries, felt a bit clunky but could have been my connection at the time, only used him for 5 games.

Telles and Militao are so good, I will never get rid of them again!

I think even if Militao wont get a TOTS he’ll still be a top tier CB, Telles will most likely get one so he’ll go straight into the squad.
  • Seandimes
    1315 posts Professional

Quick game with @EisenErmin 's tactics. Got to say its really helpful to record my own games and see where I went wrong. Still using my drop back/longball tactic when I am in a must win situation or a close game, but Eisenermins are a lot of fun and you create tons of chances.
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seandimes wrote: »

Quick game with @EisenErmin 's tactics. Got to say its really helpful to record my own games and see where I went wrong. Still using my drop back/longball tactic when I am in a must win situation or a close game, but Eisenermins are a lot of fun and you create tons of chances.

His tactics are great when chasing a goal, but against 433 you get completely destroyed on the wings. I really like it attacking wise tho.

Maybe combine his attacking tactics with more balanced defensive tactics? 🤔
  • Seandimes
    1315 posts Professional
    Yea I feel 442 struggles against 433 a bit anyways. Luckily not a lot of people are playing it. I will try having the cdms on balanced using my own tactics, I feel that adds a lot to the attack where otherwise our strikers have to create everything on their own
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Yea I feel 442 struggles against 433 a bit anyways. Luckily not a lot of people are playing it. I will try having the cdms on balanced using my own tactics, I feel that adds a lot to the attack where otherwise our strikers have to create everything on their own

I might try that too, I think one always stays back when the other one pushes up with both on balanced.
  • Ricey12368
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    Getting fed up of Rijkaard in DM but cant afford to drop him for someone else. Next year I am not spending a penny on sbcs :lol:
  • Seandimes
    1315 posts Professional
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Getting fed up of Rijkaard in DM but cant afford to drop him for someone else. Next year I am not spending a penny on sbcs :lol:

I did the Rijkaard sbc last year and ended up regretting it. He can play one role well, being the destroyer in a cdm role. And I didnt even find him outstanding in that role. For everything else, he is quite useless
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    The formation plays so much better with the CDMs on balanced and I don’t feel like it gets any worse defensively.

Now I just need to find a RB, Cancelo or Aurier?
  • Seandimes
    1315 posts Professional
    Personally I would go for Aurier
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah he looks really good and will get upgraded too, and H/H workrates...
  • Safehands84
    3016 posts National Call-Up
    Started Maldini, lost some big hitters in the 89, my dupes 92 ibra, fb tevez, ucl falcao, toty vrsalko, sbc skrinar, bday naldo. Bday Gervinho
  • EisenErmin
    3748 posts National Call-Up
    Trying my tactics and instructions now in a 442flat, which makes it even more attaking. Last game in Rivals i was down 3-0 by halftime, switched to 442 then and managed to get a 4-3 lead. Finished 4-4 in the end, but i really dominated the second half. My opponent had PIM Roberto Carlos as LB. He had 2 passes all game :smile: I will never get it why anyone would use one of the greates attacking fullbacks of all time, spend 1.5 million on him, and then set him to stay back an never give him the ball.
  • Danluk
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Trying my tactics and instructions now in a 442flat, which makes it even more attaking. Last game in Rivals i was down 3-0 by halftime, switched to 442 then and managed to get a 4-3 lead. Finished 4-4 in the end, but i really dominated the second half. My opponent had PIM Roberto Carlos as LB. He had 2 passes all game :smile: I will never get it why anyone would use one of the greates attacking fullbacks of all time, spend 1.5 million on him, and then set him to stay back an never give him the ball.

Instruction?
    On Lm+rm into boxes?
    On st?
  • EisenErmin
    Danluk wrote: »

Instruction?
    On Lm+rm into boxes?
    On st?

LB: Always join attack
    RM+LM get into box for crosses
    default on everything else

Used SBC Hamsik and the new Florenzi as CM´s, both are high/med workrates + Marcello (high/low) as attacking leftback. As you can imagine: Its very very vulnearable in defense but great in completely dominating. I would not recommend it against a very good player, but if you feel you can just dominate and dictate the way the game plays, its destroying your opponent
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero

Instruction?
    On Lm+rm into boxes?
    On st?

Used SBC Hamsik and the new Florenzi as CM´s, both are high/med workrates + Marcello (high/low) as attacking leftback. As you can imagine: Its very very vulnearable in defense but great in completely dominating. I would not recommend it against a very good player, but if you feel you can just dominate and dictate the way the game plays, its destroying your opponent

How do you like the new Florenzi as CM?
  • EisenErmin

Instruction?
    On Lm+rm into boxes?
    On st?

To early to judge, but so far he is good. He is a bid small (compared to Milinkovic Savic) but very agile and he is fast! Havnt scored with him so far, but his shooting is powerfull. I did him with untradeables and maybe 20K, so he did not cost much and i doubt we will se a better attacking fullback even at TOTS. So i might use him as a fullback sometime and set him to join the atack.
  • Nivaze
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero

Instruction?
    On Lm+rm into boxes?
    On st?

To early to judge, but so far he is good. He is a bid small (compared to Milinkovic Savic) but very agile and he is fast! Havnt scored with him so far, but his shooting is powerfull. I did him with untradeables and maybe 20K, so he did not cost much and i doubt we will se a better attacking fullback even at TOTS. So i might use him as a fullback sometime and set him to join the atack.

Yeah, that’s why I did him, he’s so versatile and can play anywhere.

I played 2 games today with SharePlay on someones account with PIM Cruyff, Best, Desailly, Prime Eusebio, Ronaldinho etc and these players really make a difference. My team felt so bad once I got back to it lol.

I sold Kondogbia as he will probably only drop from now on and I made like 172k profit on him which is nice. I have about 450k coins now and ~300k worth of untradeables so I’m slowly going to build towards Prime Eusebio to replace Messi.