Cheaters

Digs1977
37 posts Park Captain
I’ve noticed people have been exceptional after only three seasons online? This ****, I know many of you have been signing on as someone else and creating a new profile. This is unfair to all other players trying to enjoy the game who are genuinely just starting out. Cut it out and embrace your **** original record

Comments

• dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Digs1977 wrote: »
    I’ve noticed people have been exceptional after only three seasons online? This ****, I know many of you have been signing on as someone else and creating a new profile. This is unfair to all other players trying to enjoy the game who are genuinely just starting out. Cut it out and embrace your **** original record

It could also be people being disillusioned with FUT and coming over from there? I started playing FUT this year. Before moving over I had got to div 5 in online seasons and was just staying in that division, i then went over to FUT and have played that for about 3 months. I finally had enough of FUT and wasnt enjoying it anymore so this weekend I came back to online seasons. Won div 5 easily, likewise div 4, stayed up div 3 only lost once but drew loads of games. I am sure some people are doing what you say but it could also be people fed up with FUT.