Park the bus AI defence abusers

RA22Y
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
All on here raving about the latest patch. They spent months crying and now they think they are superior to everyone else just because they have learned to put down their controller when they lose the ball.

This is the problem with the toxic FIFA community. Its all me me me - waaaaaah waaaaah waaaaaah I cant win games so EA MUST patch the game to suit my play style. They are little babies.

Comments

• bigpokey24
    4793 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 3
    You need help, if a video game makes you rage like this ...smh..only kids rant like these
  • browney1888
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    You need help, if a video game makes you rage like this ...smh..only kids rant like these

just because u defend like that mate
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 3
    Just play high pressure Posession play. Quickly move the ball and you'll find space.

Nohing more enjoyable then destroying a ptb abuser with proper football!

Ssssh'ing celebration plus replay watching guaranteed from my side 😎
  • RA22Y

Im not raging. I'm not for, or against, the latest patch. I just find it funny how they cry babies are all on here saying how good the patch is.
  • jonkero
    RA22Y wrote: »

Im not raging. I'm not for, or against, the latest patch. I just find it funny how they cry babies are all on here saying how good the patch is.

Patch is good imo. Ptb abusers at least can't score with timed finesses from 30 yards anymore.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Wouldn’t be as bad if your passing around the box didn’t suddenly become like a bronze team
  • The most noob friendly patch ever. That's why so many people like. They need their hands held.
  • RA22Y
    The most noob friendly patch ever. That's why so many people like. They need their hands held.

Probably. After years of playing FIFA I've learned that no matter what game we start with, they will keep patching it to help out bad players. It takes me a while to get used to the game each time they do, but I just accept it as part of the game.

If EA make the game difficult for bad players they lose money, hence the latest patch.
  • Noo
    1028 posts Professional
    edited February 3
    jonkero wrote: »

Patch is good imo. Ptb abusers at least can't score with timed finesses from 30 yards anymore.

Your missing the point mate. PTB users were punished by TF. Now that TF is nerfed (too much) It's heaven for PTB abusers. Less skill in the game now.
  • jonkero
    edited February 3
    Noo wrote: »

Your missing the point mate. PTB users were punished by TF. Now that TF is nerfed (too much) It's heaven for PTB abusers. Less skill in the game now.

Haven't noticed! 16-3 atm and loving to play them tbf. Like I said play high on pressure, attacking possession play. Switch from left to right quickly and you'll make space. When they counter just immediately put pressure on them so they can't reach your half. They'll go desperate then and make stupid mistakes quickly
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Haven't noticed! 16-3 atm and loving to play them tbf. Like I said play high on pressure, attacking possession play. Switch from left to right quickly and you'll make space. When they counter just immediately put pressure on them so they can't reach your half. They'll go desperate then and make stupid mistakes quickly

17-10 incoming
  • jonkero
    edited February 3
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

17-10 incoming

Speak for yourself noob or mister ea let my team play like a bronze team 😂
  • jonkero wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

17-10 incoming

Speak for yourself noob

Says the guy who posted about going on a 12 game lose streak lol.

No wonder you enjoy this patch!
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move

@jonkero agree with you.
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move

PTB abusers will always be PTB abusers with or without the patch. Previously they just PTB 3 passes to your D outside the PK box and TF for a goal.

@noo
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    Just play high pressure Posession play. Quickly move the ball and you'll find space.

Nohing more enjoyable then destroying a ptb abuser with proper football!

Ssssh'ing celebration plus replay watching guaranteed from my side 😎

Honest question. Do you think a high depth and pressure is the best way to play ptb?

I’m scoring goals still but I get found out on the break constantly. If I play deep it just invited pressure which I hate