Cheating AI on higher difficulty!!!

McKrill
182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 3
The coding of AI difficulty in this game is so darn cheap. The ball is glued to the CPUs feet and is always bouncing back to him. And the way AI move is bloddy redicilous, mirroring the player. I'm so fed up with this game. I'd love to play online but because of EAs crappy servers it's impossible. This year's installment of Fifa is the worst ever!!!!

Comments

• Whitebeard
    3371 posts National Call-Up
    I'd rather drag my **** across a road of broken glass than play against FIFA's AI.
    It's always been tedious. Every single team has players that deliver perfect balls from their own half.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4848 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve only played squad battles for swap cards this year. But nothing like dominating and being up 6-0 and all of the sudden the opposition becomes vintage Barcelona. You know it’s a goal five passes before the shot.
  • McKrill
    edited February 3
    Yes the AI is always making perfect tackles, runs and crosses. This game is so unrealistic and cheap. It's not even fun playing this game anymore because you feel it's not about skills (since you can't dribble or out run the AI) but it's ablut doing the same kind of goals all over the time, ping pong passes to the goal. And speaking of handball, it's so stupid. Almost every corner ends up with a handball and penalty. And offside, you pass to a player that is onside but the game register its offside just because a teamate next to him is standing offside.... seriously EA, make it right for once, make a proper game that we all can enjoy!!!
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    McKrill wrote: »
    Yes the AI is always making perfect tackles, runs and crosses. This game is so unrealistic and cheap. It's not even fun playing this game anymore because you feel it's not about skills (since you can't dribble or out run the AI) but it's ablut doing the same kind of goals all over the time, ping pong passes to the goal. And speaking of handball, it's so stupid. Almost every corner ends up with a handball and penalty. And offside, you pass to a player that is onside but the game register its offside just because a teamate next to him is standing offside.... seriously EA, make it right for once, make a proper game that we all can enjoy!!!

you know that you can turn handball off, right?
  • McKrill
    I know that but I want to play the game as realistic as possible
  • Boozad
    985 posts Professional
    The worst thing about the AI is the blatant obstruction and fouling that goes unpunished.