I've been hacked, 720k gone

Comments

• NornIron
    12080 posts Has That Special Something
    Ive had the same account for 9 years havent been hacked yet.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15255 posts World Class
    NornIron wrote: »

Hope you never do mate.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Good luck getting your coins back. I was hacked a few years ago, no help at all.
  • Westhead94
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NornIron wrote: »

Yes so have I and it just happened
  • Westhead94
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Good luck getting your coins back. I was hacked a few years ago, no help at all.

Well they just cut me off the chat, I was literally asking what info they have acccess too and if they can see the coins being spent and they cut me off
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15255 posts World Class
    Call them.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Latanaka wrote: »
    Hmmm what should I hack 🤔 an iCloud account, no, social media accounts, no, the government, no, the banks, no, security systems, no... AH I know, a random Fifa 19 account

You kids have no clue a ton of youtubers/pros got hacked over the last years

Read better, I was implying there are much more serious things to hack than a bloody FUT account. Youtubers have subscribers and use it as a means to earn money. A random guy with doesn’t even have a million coins wouldn’t even be worth the hassle
  • MHoney1234
    8443 posts League Winner
    Westhead94 wrote: »
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Well they just cut me off the chat, I was literally asking what info they have acccess too and if they can see the coins being spent and they cut me off

You need to harrass them mate. Open a case, call them and don’t let it lie. They’ll try and fob you off
  • Westhead94
    Call them.

Do you know the number? Stuff like this though just makes me not want to play again. I'm 24, I've played fifa for as long as I can remember and played fifa for the last 6 years, spending money each year on fifa points but they don't seem bothered on the chat
  • Westhead94
    Hmmm what should I hack 🤔 an iCloud account, no, social media accounts, no, the government, no, the banks, no, security systems, no... AH I know, a random Fifa 19 account

Read better, I was implying there are much more serious things to hack than a bloody FUT account. Youtubers have subscribers and use it as a means to earn money. A random guy with doesn’t even have a million coins wouldn’t even be worth the hassle

It's happened, simple as that. I'm not making it up.
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero

Then why has it happened before to random people? And subsequently resolved for them
  • Westhead94
    They also sold my RTTF Perisic on top of the coins which was worth around 220k
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15255 posts World Class

So the guy that hacked me discarded most of my untradeables, sold my two tradeables brought UEL Hamsik and sold him for min. What was the **** point seriously? Proper spiteful ****.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Momus wrote: »

Then why has it happened before to random people? And subsequently resolved for them

You ask me like I work at EA and have heard cases of pointless accounts being pointlessly hacked before
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional

So the guy that hacked me discarded most of my untradeables, sold my two tradeables brought UEL Hamsik and sold him for min. What was the **** point seriously? Proper spiteful ****.

Wouldn’t these hacks have to be personal attacks?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15255 posts World Class

I don't know the dude.
  • madwullie
    5166 posts Big Money Move
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    You went for dinner
    Tea is something you drink, unless you went for a cup of tea and got hacked

Needed said imo
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    edited February 2

I don't know the dude.

You found out who it was? Can only assume a hacker knows who they are targeting
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15255 posts World Class

I don't know the dude.

You found out who it was? Can only assume a hacker knows who they are targeting

I found the location they logged in from and what they did.
  • Primal
    4832 posts National Call-Up
    It's fairly easy to get hacked considering how many big companies/business have had security breaches and hackers then sell this information on. There's a website to see whether you be been comprised. haveigotpwned I think it's called.
  • Westhead94
    Primal wrote: »
    It's fairly easy to get hacked considering how many big companies/business have had security breaches and hackers then sell this information on. There's a website to see whether you be been comprised. haveigotpwned I think it's called.

It says 3 breaches and 1 paste
  • munchie63
    2974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Call them.

Do you know the number? Stuff like this though just makes me not want to play again. I'm 24, I've played fifa for as long as I can remember and played fifa for the last 6 years, spending money each year on fifa points but they don't seem bothered on the chat

just wondering mate....is everything before you were 18 a blur
  • Westhead94
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Call them.

just wondering mate....is everything before you were 18 a blur

Lmao hahahaha. I meant I've played fifa as long as I can remmeber and ultimate team for past 6 years
  • Westhead94
    Just checked on my account on Web browser and it's been accessed from Chester, Manchester and Glasgow in the past week
  • Whufc
    1379 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just checked on my account on Web browser and it's been accessed from Chester, Manchester and Glasgow in the past week

Where did you find this info I keep getting random verification codes sent to me, sure someone may be trying to hack me
  • BiigDee
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    BiigDee wrote: »
    There’s been a fair few cases of this lately

Search up on Youtube and see how many big YT and Pros got hacked over the years.

I was hacked 4 years ago. I had no security set up though as I was fairly new to it all. I had it all back though and kept the coins my players were sold for.

How?

No idea, everything I owned was put up for 3 day auction. I just logged on and saw it all. Contacted EA and they couldn’t cancel the sales, saw it was accessed some where in Manchester and gave me all my players back. I had all the coins to. I asked the advisor about the coins and his reply was Buy Gullit & Mattheus and Enjoy.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15255 posts World Class

Search up on Youtube and see how many big YT and Pros got hacked over the years.

I was hacked 4 years ago. I had no security set up though as I was fairly new to it all. I had it all back though and kept the coins my players were sold for.

How?

No idea, everything I owned was put up for 3 day auction. I just logged on and saw it all. Contacted EA and they couldn’t cancel the sales, saw it was accessed some where in Manchester and gave me all my players back. I had all the coins to. I asked the advisor about the coins and his reply was Buy Gullit & Mattheus and Enjoy.

You give me hope mate.
  • BiigDee
    4527 posts National Call-Up

How?

You give me hope mate.

Not claiming it or you ain’t but as long as it’s legit you will be fine
  • Westhead94
    Whufc wrote: »

Where did you find this info I keep getting random verification codes sent to me, sure someone may be trying to hack me

Google ea login. Login and the click privacy on the left hand side
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Whufc wrote: »

Google ea login. Login and the click privacy on the left hand side

Mine says I was logged on in oxford, lewisham and Enfield 🤔